Team strawhat vs. Team urameshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kbclassof09
Team strawhat vs. Team urameshi. Team urameshi at end of dark tournament power levels taking on strawhats after two year time skip.
These are the matches

Yusuke vs. Luffy
Hiei vs. Zoro
Kurama vs. Sanji
Kuwabara vs. Franky.

Esomark
Wrong section (Should go to Vs.) but here I go anyway.

Yusuke vs. Luffy: One Spirit Gun blast would one shot Luffy. Considering that haki can bypass logia intangibility, I don't see why reiki can't do the same.
Hiei vs. Zoro: I give this to Hiei. He could probably just melt Zoro's blades with his hands and then tear him apart with the Fist of the Mortal Flame.
Kurama vs. Sanji: I'm leaning towards Kurama due to his plants and the fact his Rose Whip can cut through rock and steel easily. I will say I don't know much about Sanji, though.
Kuwabara vs. Franky: This one I can't decide on since I don't know enough about Franky.

menokokoro
I don't know much about yu-yu-hackasho, but from what I've seen, they don't have anywhere near the speed or defense feats to stop from dying from a single blow of any of the strawhats.

Esomark
I don't think so. I can't get too technical for the series since I'm not very good at math, thus can't really delve into calculations but I think YYH can certainly hold its own against OP. To cite some speed feats, Yusuke and Kuwabara are bullet timers near the beginning of the series and Hiei is said to be pretty dang fast (Slashed up a demon that was capable of throwing hundreds of punches in a second and left an afterimage during one of his fights in the DT). As for durability, all four of Team Urameshi took blows from Sensui that were capable of destroying mountains. (Seen when Yusuke's demon blood revived himself and he took on Sensui at his strongest).

marwash22
Originally posted by menokokoro
I don't know much about yu-yu-hackasho, but from what I've seen, they don't have anywhere near the speed or defense feats to stop from dying from a single blow of any of the strawhats. i'm on the opposite side of this... dunno much about One Piece characters. Yusuke @ the end of the Dark Tournament is teleportation-fast and tanks punches that have 100 ton strength behind them. EoS Yusuke dwarfs Dark Tournament Yusuke in every way.

Esomark
When it comes to SJ manga, EOS YYH characters can easily solo the Big Three (Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece). However, they don't reach characters from EOS Houshin Engi, Saiyan-saga and above level Dragon Ball, and Stardust Crusaders and above level JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. There's probably more but these are the ones I am most familiar with.

Originally posted by marwash22
i'm on the opposite side of this... dunno much about One Piece characters. Yusuke @ the end of the Dark Tournament is teleportation-fast and tanks punches that have 100 ton strength behind them. EoS Yusuke dwarfs Dark Tournament Yusuke in every way.

Yeah, forgot to factor in the Toguro fight.

yungz22
Yu yu hakusho is the shit.... By the way can anyone in one piece create attacks equal to the dragon of the darkness flame and spirit wave... Idk much about one piece

Nephthys
From what I've seen on youtube..... yes.

VbgkdAZ0W2E&feature=related

mStoTUsKivo&feature=related

NemeBro
Yeah, the Ursa Shock is really powerful, one of the strongest attacks in the manga.

The only attacks that come to mind that are definitely more powerful is Raigou (Enel's ultimate attack) and... Well a lot of things Whitebeard does.

That said, I sorta doubt anyone on team Strawhat is up to Kuma's level.

Nephthys
Well in terms of straight-up single target damage Luffy being able to one-shot a Pacifista is really frickin' far up there.

Also the Ace and Blackbeard fight had them doing some majorly big attacks. And Mohawks iceberg slice is damn impressive. Can't think of anything else though.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well in terms of straight-up single target damage Luffy being able to one-shot a Pacifista is really frickin' far up there.

Also the Ace and Blackbeard fight had them doing some majorly big attacks. And Mohawks iceberg slice is damn impressive. Can't think of anything else though. Kuma is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more powerful than a mere Pacifista. Hancock was one-shotting Pacifista left and right, Kuma is one of the strongest Shichibukai, only Mihawk may be better.

Well, yeah, the combination of their two attacks was arguably as powerful as Ursa Shock. Mihawk's attack was also impressive, and is more focused as well. You forgot about Akainu and his magma powers of ossim, completely evaporating the ice bergs in a single attack. That same attack only melted part of Whitebeard's face. Like a badass.

Nephthys
Quite.

Hmm, but I assume One Piece-verse is still behind YYH dudes in terms of power. Destroying mountains sounds pretty boss.

NemeBro
Well, to be honest, I never finished YYH.

So I cannot really say.

wakkawakkawakka
Zoro tanked a Ursus Shock pre-skip if that counts for anything....

NemeBro
Indeed he did.

Dude is hardcore.

Orange Soda
I think that this thread is pretty pointless, because in anime, people just... don't... die! But in a straight up battle to the death, I would have to say that the strawhat team would take the gold. The characters are much more durable and emotionally driven. They have the advantage of agility as well. The only thing I see ging for the YYH team is sheer attack power, and even that isn't really going to win out over the strawhat team. Their attacks may look good on little demons and humans, but luffy can kill a giant sea monster in one punch at the beginning of the story arc. When a bomb exploded at the demon stadium, everybody almost died, and that wasn't even a big explosion in one piece standards. Here's all I see going for YYH, Hai's speed and sword, and his mind powers. Nothing else. velho

Esomark
Originally posted by Orange Soda
I think that this thread is pretty pointless, because in anime, people just... don't... die! But in a straight up battle to the death, I would have to say that the strawhat team would take the gold. The characters are much more durable and emotionally driven. They have the advantage of agility as well. The only thing I see ging for the YYH team is sheer attack power, and even that isn't really going to win out over the strawhat team. Their attacks may look good on little demons and humans, but luffy can kill a giant sea monster in one punch at the beginning of the story arc. When a bomb exploded at the demon stadium, everybody almost died, and that wasn't even a big explosion in one piece standards. Here's all I see going for YYH, Hai's speed and sword, and his mind powers. Nothing else. velho

Size doesn't really matter in fiction. Toguro wasn't much bigger than the average human in height but he slayed demons many times human size and he was considered stronger than those demons.

YYH has a lot more going for it than just Hiei. You also have Kuwabara's dimension slashing sword (At the end of the series, he could use it to infiltrate the others inside the Spirt World terrorist's base), Kurama's exotic abilities with his plants (Sinning Tree's eternal illusion and life force drain for example), and Yusuke's speed and destructive power.

draxx_tOfU
team Urameshi ftw...

though i do think current Luffy could prolly hang with DT Yusuke imo...

Bentley
Give it a few story arcs and the SH will catch up.

yungz22
From what I've seen on youtube..... yes.

VbgkdAZ0W2E&feature=related

mStoTUsKivo&feature=related

that attack is really really slow

Esomark
Yeah, that attack won't be an inconveniance to Team Urameshi since they are known for their quickness in combat. It's not even funny what they could do to Kuma while he's charging up.

Quite.

Hmm, but I assume One Piece-verse is still behind YYH dudes in terms of power. Destroying mountains sounds pretty boss.

Indeed. Just check out Yusuke and Sensui's fight in the Makai and also the Makai tournament.

yungz22
look at how strong hei was when he absorbed the dragon adn that was only in the dark tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.