Who is the weakest character that cannot be BFR'ed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character that cannot be BFR'ed?

Wether its because the character can instantly return from anywhere he/she/it is sent to, or if the character in question is able to utterly resist any BFR attempt...it doesnt matter; both are legit ways to avoid being beaten in this fashion.

So again, who is the weakest character that cannot be BFR'ed?

Scoobless
Cloak?

Kasper Gutman
The Blob can be BFRed but it's not easy. A strong enough character can pick him up but a few feet of ground beneath his feet will come up with him. So Blob almost wins this.

blink

TheLordofMurder
I dont think Cloak or Blink or the answer here as neither of these characters could survive (for example) being teleported into a black hole; both characters would have to materialize there before they could teleport back, but neither would have the opportunity to teleport back as they'd be killed instantly...

The Blob is definitely not even close as I'm pretty sure that he cant resist being teleported; one could simply teleport him to the next state or a different dimension and thats the end of him for a long time...if not indefinitely.

Q99
Ambush Bug.

Lord Feron
Runner with the ****ing space gem! doubt that is the weakest... But not alot of people can be teleported into a blackholke and live thats like high herald status.

Q99
Mr. Frizzle with the Magic School Bus! (It's an illustrated book, it counts!)

Endless Mike
Maybe that one weak plant elemental who lacked all of Swamp Thing's esoteric powers but still had his regrowth ability

Scoobless
Doorman?

Hyperion Prime
The Spot??

zopzop
Dead Girl? I mean if she stays intangible (she's already dead so she don't need to eat/breathe/sleep and she has a healing factor that's insane) how will they BFR her?

Failing that, how about Quasar? He can Quantum Jump back from anywhere he's BFRed to and I'm thinking he can survive a black hole just long enough to QJ out of it.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Scoobless
Doorman?
Thats a good choice

Q99
Originally posted by zopzop
Dead Girl? I mean if she stays intangible (she's already dead so she don't need to eat/breathe/sleep and she has a healing factor that's insane) how will they BFR her?

if you teleport her away, she still can't get back very well.

Parmaniac
It depends on where these people get BFRed before they return if they get teleported into the sun people like Blink, Spot Nightcrawler etc are sure as hell are not coming back.

Mindset
Kang.

Even when you get rid of him his stench stays.

TheLordofMurder
The character in question would have to be capable of surviving in any extreme environment he/she/it is placed in; wether its the heart of a star, the centre of a supermassive black hole, or into the middle of some of the great voids that exist between galactic superclusters...

The character would also have to be capable of dimensional travel at will; in the event that the character is BFR'ed to another plane of existence of course...

In my honest opinion, I cant think of anyone beneath a Cube Being that meets these criteria, but I would love to be proved wrong! smile

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

Even when you are "intangible," you are still "there" on some level; I see no reason why whatever is "there" of Deadgirl cant be teleported away...

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It depends on where these people get BFRed before they return if they get teleported into the sun people like Blink, Spot Nightcrawler etc are sure as hell are not coming back.

Damn...you actually have a good point. Those guys would be good as dead.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

Even when you are "intangible," you are still "there" on some level; I see no reason why whatever is "there" of Deadgirl cant be teleported away...

This is actually something I've been wondering about, has an intangible person EVER been TPed while they were intangible? I can't think of it happening ever.

Dead Girl would definitely survive any place she was TPed to with no problem. Hell she can even escape a black hole or the core of a star and slowly make her way out. I mean she'd have to "ghost walk" like Kitty Pryde does but she can get out.

marwash22
Kitty.

Q99
You know, I don't think "can they return after being BFRed to a black hole" is quite fair. Because some of the characters could return from it just fine if they weren't dead; that is, they'll lose because of a KO/kill, not because of the BFRing.

That they're being sent to a black hole is simply an attack in that case.

rotiart
The character in question would have to be capable of surviving in any extreme environment he/she/it is placed in; wether its the heart of a star, the centre of a supermassive black hole, or into the middle of some of the great voids that exist between galactic superclusters...

The character would also have to be capable of dimensional travel at will; in the event that the character is BFR'ed to another plane of existence of course...

In my honest opinion, I cant think of anyone beneath a Cube Being that meets these criteria, but I would love to be proved wrong! smile

Well technically speaking reed... Could has built tech before for interstellar and interdimensional travel.. He could do it as long as wherever he is sent has that ability for him to return...

Quasar on his own before has used his bands to cross into other universes like hen he saw maelstrom fighting thanos...

Thor is below cube level.. And has used his hammer to transport himself to other dimensions also...

Bruce banner created teh that searched the entire multiverse for Hercules. He could probably do something about being bfred

So yeah.

zopzop
Damn, ignore my Dead Girl comment. I didn't see the part where they can return "instantly" if BFRed.

I got another suggestion : Tachyon (Marvel, Guardians of the Galaxy villain). He was a being of pure energy that moved at faster than light speed. I'm guessing he can survive ANYTHING he's tped into and escape (even a black hole since he's moving faster than light and tachyons have no mass I believe).

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
Kitty. this

zopzop
Originally posted by chomperx9
this

Nope, read the stips. She can't instantly return if she's tped in the core of the Sun or into a black hole. Plus doesn't she need to breathe? I remember her needing to take a breath before phasing into objects. Or is this no longer a problem?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
Well technically speaking reed... Could has built tech before for interstellar and interdimensional travel.. He could do it as long as wherever he is sent has that ability for him to return...

Quasar on his own before has used his bands to cross into other universes like hen he saw maelstrom fighting thanos...

Thor is below cube level.. And has used his hammer to transport himself to other dimensions also...

Bruce banner created teh that searched the entire multiverse for Hercules. He could probably do something about being bfred

So yeah.

Reed and Bruce would need prep to avoid being BFR'ed; there is no prep here...

Thor is capable of dimensional travel, but if BFR'ed into a black hole, could he get himself out and back to the battlefield fast enough to not be DQ'ed? I honestly dont think so...

Same for Quasar...

zopzop
Do we have a winner? smile
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101129022719/marveldatabase/images/4/4a/Tachyon_%28Earth-691%29.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Do we have a winner? smile
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101129022719/marveldatabase/images/4/4a/Tachyon_%28Earth-691%29.jpg

If he can dimensional travel at will, then yeah...we have a winner! smile

Can he do that btw?

And what does this guy tier as?

chomperx9
Nope, read the stips. She can't instantly return if she's tped in the core of the Sun or into a black hole. Plus doesn't she need to breathe? I remember her needing to take a breath before phasing into objects. Or is this no longer a problem? she cant be BFRd physically if shes phasing

zopzop
If he can dimensional travel at will, then yeah...we have a winner! smile

Can he do that btw?

And what does this guy tier as?

LOL he's not even low herald. He's an energy being that can attain instantaneous faster than light travel speeds smile He has no way of attacking you unless he's attacked first, then he reflects the attack back at you. The only way he was "beaten" by Starhawk was by not attacking him. stick out tongue

I don't know about dimensional travel he's only appeared in 3 or so issues. But the instant return and high (indestructible?) survivability meets 2 out of your 3 criteria.

chomperx9
shadow king

zopzop
she cant be BFRd physically if shes phasing

If this is true, then Dead Girl does it better. She can go intangible too but she never needs to eat/breathe/sleep and she has a healing factor that would make Wolverine blush.

cdtm
A GL. Hal's survived in black holes before, and he's also teleported.

Maybe Orion or Lightray, considering they can survive pretty much anything and use boom tubes.

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
A GL. Hal's survived in black holes before, and he's also teleported.

If true, winner! thumb up

Wait, can't GL's go intangible too?

chomperx9
If this is true, then Dead Girl does it better. She can go intangible too but she never needs to eat/breathe/sleep and she has a healing factor that would make Wolverine blush. op said weakest

zopzop
op said weakest

Ah but Kitty still needs to breathe, eventually. So if she's tped into a star or black hole, sure she'll survive initially but then she's screwed. Plus the who "return instantly" stip she fails at.

chomperx9
Ah but Kitty still needs to breathe, eventually. So if she's tped into a star or black hole, sure she'll survive initially but then she's screwed. Plus the who "return instantly" stip she fails at. true, but OP said nothing about where the BFR takes place.

h1a8

In my honest opinion, I cant think of anyone beneath a Cube Being that meets these criteria, but I would love to be proved wrong! smile I don't think any physical character in comics has teleported someone to a black hole or a star without being in the vicinity of the black hole or star. Not to say it is not theoretically impossible but not comic probable.

chomperx9
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't think any physical character in comics has teleported someone to a black hole or a star without being in the vicinity of the black hole or star. Not to say it is not theoretically impossible but not comic probable. Ego or Galactus could do it

King Kandy
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't think any physical character in comics has teleported someone to a black hole or a star without being in the vicinity of the black hole or star. Not to say it is not theoretically impossible but not comic probable.
lol. When its superman comboing to KO, you don't care if its "comic probable".

Scoobless

Thor.

He can survive most places and Mjolnir can teleport him anywhere he wants to go.

Not a weak character, but he can do it.

rotiart
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thor.

He can survive most places and Mjolnir can teleport him anywhere he wants to go.

Not a weak character, but he can do it.

Agreed

bbrem123
what about pip the troll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.