Battlelord vs Brumak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
This is the Battlelord thats shown in Duke Nukem Forever and most folks now what a Brumak is they've played Gears of war

Battlelord get its laser minigun

and

Brumak get its wrist-mounted chainguns

Tha C-Master
I'm familiar with the classic Battlelord. I'll have to play the new one. I don't know how many people are familiar with the new one as the game is very new.

I'll give my take on it later after I play it.

Nemesis X
Brumak shoots the Battelord in the jewels.

/thread.

Kazenji
The Battlelord in Forever are'nt as useless as they were in Duke 3D

the first battle with one
ur3Gul-lxfc

Zack Fair
It kind of looks small as hell. I can see the Brumak stepping on it without realizing it was even there.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Kazenji
The Battlelord in Forever are'nt as useless as they were in Duke 3D

the first battle with one
ur3Gul-lxfc I thought they were powerful in Duke 3d, probably were the biggest pain of all enemies (but not a problem for experts). You could dodge the other enemies just fine.

The Battlelord is large enough to step on you and crush you, in the first game in particular, it is also fast.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack Fair
It kind of looks small as hell. I can see the Brumak stepping on it without realizing it was even there.

For the brumak's going by what it has on the Gearspedia they're height is generally 15 meters

the overlords in duke 3D just look smaller to me compared to the ones in Duke Forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.