Galactus is completely homicidal!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
CIS and PIS are completely off...

Galactus invades the DC Universe with the intent of destroying it and everyone in it; in the Big-G's hand is the Ultimate Nullifier...

Galactus will use the UN immediately against any and everyone who attempts to stop him...

Other than the Spectre, fully backed by GOD, is there anyone currently in DC capable of stopping Galactus from achieving his goal?

cdtm
Batman.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by cdtm
Batman.

Heresy!!!!!

But no; minus PIS, even Batgod dies here...

Cogito
Lucifer, Michael, The Word, perhaps the Endless, GEB, Source, SF Darkseid (maybe, other than going head to head with the Source he has minimal feats), Mandrakk, CA Supes, ZH Parallax & Classic Ion (debatable, whoever gets first shot probably wins), Synnar...probably some others.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Cogito
Lucifer, Michael, The Word, perhaps the Endless, GEB, Source, SF Darkseid (maybe, other than going head to head with the Source he has minimal feats), Mandrakk, CA Supes, ZH Parallax & Classic Ion (debatable, whoever gets first shot probably wins), Synnar...probably some others.

All of these characters are in current DC!?

Cogito
Ah, missed that. Sorry

What does current mean? Several of those should still exist, but haven't appeared on page in years...

TheLordofMurder
Current as in "as of 2011"...

Cogito
I understand the dictionary definition of "current"... erm

What I mean is, for example, do you consider The Word to be current?

Space M ummy
nah. nullifier is above all but "supreme being"/ultimate power kind of powerlevels.

The presence could probably resist it, but I can't think of anything else that's infinity gauntlet level that isn't being obliterated.

Remember the UN took out the entire marvel multiverse when Reed fired it, and there's a LOT of very powerful individuals in the entire marvel U.

Cogito
There are still several DC characters that existed before the multiverse.

They also are, or represent, aspects of the Presence, and I'll be damned if an aspect of the Presence can be nullified. That shit's just nonsense

Eon Blue
The Endless

BlackZero30x
The Flash out runs the nullifiers effects steals big g's kinetic energy then imp's for the ktfo effect...shifty

Cogito
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
...imp's...

Shite, how could I leave out Mxy? doh

wordl's funnest would do it for sure

Fortitude
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
The Flash out runs the nullifiers effects steals big g's kinetic energy then imp's for the ktfo effect...shifty

In which case Galactus simply uses more of whatever energy source he uses to get energy and converts it into kinetic energy. Oh, and the Flash is turned into subatomic particles from this; given Galactus's feats, he'd have to store in his body more energy than the total mass-energy of the RL universe, meaning that's he'd have such extreme kinetic energy just moving a few plank units that Flash and the rest of the nearby space is screwed.

But if Flash uses an IMP, he is exerting infinite energy somehow, so the universe and multiverse figuratively explodes after the energy propagates.

Yeah for using physics in comic book debates!

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Fortitude
In which case Galactus simply uses more of whatever energy source he uses to get energy and converts it into kinetic energy. Oh, and the Flash is turned into subatomic particles from this; given Galactus's feats, he'd have to store in his body more energy than the total mass-energy of the RL universe, meaning that's he'd have such extreme kinetic energy just moving a few plank units that Flash and the rest of the nearby space is screwed.

But if Flash uses an IMP, he is exerting infinite energy somehow, so the universe and multiverse figuratively explodes after the energy propagates.

Yeah for using physics in comic book debates!

......soo did you understand i was joking or no?

Originally posted by Cogito
Shite, how could I leave out Mxy? doh

well those 5th dimension types are pretty versatile lol

Uriel005
Ambush Bug could take him.

Black bolt z
Anybody above the power level of oblivion should be immune to nullification.

So assuming that there is a current DC superpower above the level of oblivion they would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.