count Dooku vs Cin Dralig Sabers only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth C'baoth
Saber only fight between Two top 5 duelist in the Old Order

Dooku in said to be the best saber duelist maybe second only to Mace Cin was a battle master and that kind of speaks for itself.

who wins

Galan007
Dooku > Kenobi = Anakin/Vader > Drallig.

Dooku wins.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Darth C'baoth
Saber only fight between Two top 5 duelist in the Old Order

Dooku in said to be the best saber duelist maybe second only to Mace Cin was a battle master and that kind of speaks for itself.

who wins

You mean second to Yoda and possibly Mace Windu. And Cin has no feats to support the claim that he's top 5 or even top 100 in the Jedi Order. Dooku wins absolutely.

Q99
The Clone War Order was *loaded* with great duelists.

The only thing we really know about Cin Drallig is he was the one in charge of teaching others, which may have meant "He's the best saber duelist we're willing to spare from combat missions," or "He's the best saber teacher, even if others would beat him in a fight."

Most of the other Jedi Battlemasters we know of weren't that impressive either, with only one real exception (Katarn).

Q99
Jedi of the era I can think of who I'd put above Cin Drallig: Yoda, Mace, Anakin, Obi-Wan, A'Sharad, Shaak-Ti, Kit Fisto, Dark Woman, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon.

Galan007
^ iirc, Anakin/Vader was fighting Drallig with one hand while strangling a Padawan in the other hand.

Dooku would stomp him.

Q99
Yea. Those ten are probably *not* a complete list.

Cin Drallig isn't top 5, isn't top 10, and may not even be top 15.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Q99
Jedi of the era I can think of who I'd put above Cin Drallig: Yoda, Mace, Anakin, Obi-Wan, A'Sharad, Shaak-Ti, Kit Fisto, Dark Woman, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon.

...Quinlan Vos, Depa Billaba, Sora Bulq, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Luminara Unduli... And the list goes on.

I doubt he makes the top 25 tbh. The man has no feats whatsoever to warrant any high placement regarding top lightsaber duelists.

Q99
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
...Quinlan Vos, Depa Billaba, Sora Bulq, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Luminara Unduli... And the list goes on.

I doubt he makes the top 25 tbh. The man has no feats whatsoever to warrant any high placement regarding top lightsaber duelists.

I'm not sure if all of those would do much better (Tiin's pretty featless with a saber too). But yea, the list of "probably stronger" is pretty long, in addition to the "Definitely without a doubt much better."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.