Fatal 4 Way Death Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Team 1
Dr. Doom
Graviton
Rulk

Vs

Team 2
Magneto
Apocalypse
Juggernaut

Vs

Team 3
Loki
Absorbing Man
Count Nefaria

vs

Team 4
Ultron
Annihilus
Vulcan

Who Survives?

Bouboumaster
The four team are pretty stack. It's hard to pick one team to win, because they all have shot but... If I have to choose only one, I'd side with team 2.

DickBlazer

Q99
I'll go with 3, not because it's strongest, but because Loki'll be best at manipulating the others to target each other rather than his team.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Q99
I'll go with 3, not because it's strongest, but because Loki'll be best at manipulating the others to target each other rather than his team.

i agree with this! were talking villains their would be no one easier to manipulate.

and if creel could touch some sort of asguardian metal(loki could bring to the table) he would be pretty hard to put down. Or maybe get his hands on dooms armor.

AW annihilus would eat any other character in there, sometimes in groups of 3 or 4 at a time. team 4 wins, team 2 is the second strongest

Cogito
Team 4 is probably the most powerful, but there's always the issue of how to put down the Juggernaut erm

Harbinger
Team two.

Originally posted by Cogito
Team 4 is probably the most powerful, but there's always the issue of how to put down the Juggernaut erm BFR

Cogito
Originally posted by 753
BFR

I think you're reading way too much into the title.

OneDumbG0
Team 4 is probably the most powerful, but there's always the issue of how to put down the Juggernaut erm Even if a death stipulation was part of this match, you could still knock his helmet off and use a mind attack to knock him out. Which I think maybe Doom, maybe Apocalypse and definitely Loki could use.

Cogito
Originally posted by 753
I think you're reading way too much into the title.

I thought I was just reading the title... erm

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Even if a death stipulation was part of this match, you could still knock his helmet off and use a mind attack to knock him out. Which I think maybe Doom, maybe Apocalypse and definitely Loki could use.

Possible, though Apoc is on his team. I don't necessarily see it happening.

OneDumbG0
^ I just realized I suggested Apoc would tp ko Juggernaut... even though he's one the same team. facepalm

I thought I was just reading the title... erm

Possible, though Apoc is on his team. I don't necessarily see it happening. so you think this ultimately comes down to a contest of sitting arround living forever?

Cogito
Just calling it like it is. I'm not endorsing that angle no expression

Just calling it like it is. I'm not endorsing that angle no expression but that's an inevitable implication since the juggernaut is indestructible and lacks the damage output to drop the others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.