Blue Diamond Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep....

Blue Diamond (Elton Morrow)

Vs

Wolverine

zopzop
Nice find with the Blue Diamond character big grin

I'm researching him now. The wikia site going off the handbook has his durability at 7. Could Wolverine even harm him?

For now I'm going with BD.

Supermex
Originally posted by zopzop
Nice find with the Blue Diamond character big grin

I'm researching him now. The wikia site going off the handbook has his durability at 7. Could Wolverine even harm him?

For now I'm going with BD.

Thankssmile thought be interesting 2 pit Wolverine
Vs and old golden age hero like Blue Diamond..

Can Wolverine cut someone with Diamond hard skin?

zopzop
I'm currently 'researching' this Blue Diamond. I think as his career progressed he got some upgrades like flight and other stuff. The fact that the handbook places his durability at 7 says he's way more durable than a diamond big grin

When I get the chance I'll post his handbook powers entry and try to find some recent issues with some feats for him.

tkitna
Blue Diamond of course.

About time people took notice.

SamZED
Originally posted by Supermex
Can Wolverine cut someone with Diamond hard skin? Yep. smokin'

zopzop
Originally posted by tkitna
Blue Diamond of course.

About time people took notice.

Dude so that's who your avatar is? I thought it was "heroic age" Sentry or something. Doh!

Any good issues with Blue Diamond feats in them?

tkitna
Originally posted by zopzop
Dude so that's who your avatar is? I thought it was "heroic age" Sentry or something. Doh!

Any good issues with Blue Diamond feats in them?

In all seriousness, Blue Diamond isnt all that much. I think his best feat was trading punches with Namor for a few panels when the Invaders and Liberty Legion fought. Even in that scuffle, it was pretty clear cut that Namor was way above him.

I always liked the character though for some reason. Really, I liked the Liberty Legion a lot. Wish they would come out with a limited series or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.