Emma Frost Vs Wolverine(stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
Emma can only be in her diamond form and she has 15 years to reach black widow skill level in H2H

Vs

Wolverine

In the middle of the antarctic. To the death.

(I don't recall adamantium being able to cut diamond)

leonidas
hm, i don't really know. HAS logan ever been shown to be able to cut her while she's in diamond form? has he ever tried? confused

ExodusCloak
Adamantium hasn't failed to cut most things. I'd say it'd cut her.

Vibranium if placed next to her or colossus's skin causes them to revert to human form. So that's how that cut her.

Wolverine hasn't tried to my knowledge. She grabbed Dakens magic claws in Utopia though and didn't get hurt.

Bentley
Infinity fallacy much?

BlackZero30x
this make me wish i would have made this a "who can cut emma in her diamond form gauntlet"

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

Wolverine hasn't tried to my knowledge. She grabbed Dakens magic claws in Utopia though and didn't get hurt.
True, though to be fair they ignored the fact it was magical during that entire arc and much of his tie ins. Only time people even seem to act like it was magical was in wolverine origins and dakens solo run.

he breaks her down to pieces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.