Street Level Character who can beat Batman 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
who????

chomperx9
Karate Kid

Prep-Man
Nobody.

Mindset
Batman

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
Batman

thumb up

Batman 1M needs the 1M because he is so insecure.

Bentley
Nobody.

Q99
Alfred. Alfred beats any bat.

Galan007
Mainstream Batman is pretty much as good as it gets in the street-level tier. Batman M* made him look like a talentless feeb. Just saying.

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
Mainstream Batman is pretty much as good as it gets in the street-level tier. Batman M* made him look like a talentless feeb. Just saying.

Cheap shot into soul steal. uhuh

StiltmanFTW
Bendispower Clint

chomperx9
aunt may

Originally posted by shokosugi
who???? squirrel girl. seriously. think about it.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bendispower Clint

He ain't street level. wink

But yeah, he'd win.

Q99
Being able to beat Bats 1M is pretty much a sure sign you aren't street. I can't think of any trick or power that'd work against him, but not allow someone to roll over almost every street hero.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Q99
Being able to beat Bats 1M is pretty much a sure sign you aren't street. I can't think of any trick or power that'd work against him, but not allow someone to roll over almost every street hero. It's a technicality issue. Like is SG actually street level no.. but her power set is. So

SG

Ambush Bug

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by chomperx9
Karate Kid

u got it wrong..

he's PIS/CIS level..

Q99
Originally posted by Uriel005
It's a technicality issue. Like is SG actually street level no.. but her power set is. So

SG

Ambush Bug

SG has enhanced agility and strength from her squirrel powers, the ability to leap several stories, claws, and animal control. I think both she and AB have low-meta powersets, and she has much more than LM actual power.

And while Ambush Bug is good at annoying, I don't think he could beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.