Hulk vs growing wolverine gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
1 Wolverine
2 Daken(No muramasa blade)
3 Adamantium Sabertooth
4 Hellverine
5 wolverine as the horseman of war
6 omega red
7 Lady Deathstrike
8 Wendigo

How far does hulk get?

this is post WWH Hulk and no bfr

brownqk
1 or 2

OneDumbG0
... with the exception of 4, he would clear it pretty effortlessly.

Thing is, Hellverine beat Namor underwater and has all sorts of random powers. Not saying he wins, but it's hard to pinpoint how tough Hellverine would be.

StiltmanFTW
lulz@ Deathstrike being so high

Uriel005
Omega Red has problems with solo wolverine and you still put him above Hellverine... Also Dakens a punk compared to his pops.

rotiart
It a growing gauntlet so I think we are supposed to add 2 to 1,.... 3 2 and 1.... Etc..

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by rotiart
It a growing gauntlet so I think we are supposed to add 2 to 1,.... 3 2 and 1.... Etc..
your right

Originally posted by Uriel005
Omega Red has problems with solo wolverine and you still put him above Hellverine... Also Dakens a punk compared to his pops.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
lulz@ Deathstrike being so high

its not in order of who is more powerfull

OneDumbG0
^ Oh, that makes sense. Still think everyone's inconsequential (even en masse) with the exception of Hellverine.

Uriel005
Wolverine as a horseman was no chump.

OneDumbG0
^ Supposedly, Deathverine wasn't anything more than a Wolverine with a sword and a teleporter.

Don't know if that's true, but it's what I've seen floating around these forums.

OneDumbG0
^ Nvm, saw scans of Wolverine wading through Cyclops full-powered blast with little wear an tear and him zapping the crap out of Colossus with his gauntlet. Originally posted by Uriel005
Wolverine as a horseman was no chump. Truth.

Naija boy
Hulk clears it.

illadelph12
Didn't Deathverine, solo, have his sword in Hulk's neck and could have killed him but instead held back and got ko'd via Hulk recovering and smashing him with a rock, after which Apocalypse teleported a semi-unconscious Logan back to his base?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by illadelph12
Didn't Deathverine, solo, have his sword in Hulk's neck and could have killed him but instead held back and got ko'd via Hulk recovering and smashing him with a rock, after which Apocalypse teleported a semi-unconscious Logan back to his base? Sort of. Basically Hulk attacked and drove into him with such force that he impaled his own neck on Deathverine's claws. This hurt Hulk long enough that Deathverine had a moment to dig in that same spot. And like you said, he relented for a moment and Hulk smashed him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Supposedly, Deathverine wasn't anything more than a Wolverine with a sword and a teleporter.

Don't know if that's true, but it's what I've seen floating around these forums.

It's Warverine from a What if.

Harbinger
Don't see why Hulk wouldn't clear this.

Parmaniac
Why is Hellverine on 4 and not the last one?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's Warverine from a What if. The OP writing in "horseman of war" wasn't clue enough for me apparently. mhmm

Anybody have scans of Wolverine as War?

leonidas
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
The OP writing in "horseman of war" wasn't clue enough for me apparently. mhmm

laughing out loud

you're on fire in this thread. big grin

OneDumbG0
^ uhuh

Mindset
laughing out loud

What a noob!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.