Nine trillion dollars missing from Federal Reserve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FinalAnswer
GYNVNhB-m0o

Hah hah hah hah

America.

Robtard
It's not missing, I'm sure the people who finagled it for themselves and/or to their partners know exactly where it is.

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
It's not missing, I'm sure the people who finagled it for themselves and/or to their partners know exactly where it is.

That'd be me...I just bought a dirty black slave...His name is Barak Obama.

Just like the good ol' days.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
That'd be me...I just bought a dirty black slave...His name is Barak Obama.

Just like the good ol' days.

You're an illuminati lizard-man rothchild rockefellar!?

P.S. you got ripped off, he's only 1/2 black, you paid too much.

Deja~vu
Stupid Government.

Robtard
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Stupid Government.

They stole 9 Trillion dollars and got away with it, as I assure you nothing will come of this inquiry except maybe a couple pay-offs, seems "stupid" is the last thing they are.

Mindset
Rob, why didn't we think of this?

Mindship
whistling

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
Rob, why didn't we think of this?

I just finished wiping my ass with $10,000 bills after taking a shit in my jewel-encrusted 24k solid gold toilet while a couple Thai orphans fanned me. So "we"?

Deja~vu
I think we should have a REVELOTION!

Let's overthrow them all.

Robtard

Who's going to be in charge then?

Deja~vu
Who's going to be in charge then? I'm the idea person, but I know lots of people that would join in. lol

How about random acts of violence? That's good, right? Start by bombing police cars. (I saw that on the News earlier) I just laughed. laughing out loud

Mindset
I just finished wiping my ass with $10,000 bills after taking a shit in my jewel-encrusted 24k solid gold toilet while a couple Thai orphans fanned me. So "we"? Meet me somewhere, mother phucker!

Symmetric Chaos
She, personally, doesn't know because apparently she doesn't think it's her job to know. I'm not sure what that proves and I'm having trouble finding out since conspiracy sites are flooded with links to this same thing.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
Meet me somewhere, mother phucker!

I could you another house-boy to follow me around and fan me. Can you make yourself look like a 12-year-old Thai boy?

jaden101

All hail the rebellious skin cream.

Mindset
I could you another house-boy to follow me around and fan me. Can you make yourself look like a 12-year-old Thai boy? No, but I can sneak into your home while you're sleeping and rape you.

Where I come from that's considered marriage, and I'll be entitled to half of your money.

kgkg
Pigeon hole

AsbestosFlaygon
So, the Rothschlds withdrew a few bucks.

What's the big deal?

dadudemon

"revelotion" : The type of uprising that you enjoy moisturizing yourself with. no expression

Originally posted by jaden101
All hail the rebellious skin cream.

You bassturd.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Hah hah hah hah

America. good ol' america where the people are so damn awesome we can actually pull of such a crime happy

The Dark Cloud
$Nine Trillion isn't missing from the Federal Reserve because it was never there to begin with

Robtard
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
$Nine Trillion isn't missing from the Federal Reserve because it was never there to begin with

CONSPIRACY!

Michael Collins
The Eurozone is doing no better.

http://www.intmensorg.info/frs/image006.gif

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud

yeah its not missing from it,they STOLD it from the american people.

Mr Parker
I'm the idea person, but I know lots of people that would join in. lol

How about random acts of violence? That's good, right? Start by bombing police cars. (I saw that on the News earlier) I just laughed. laughing out loud

Lets do it. Happy Dance

FistOfThe North
the u.s. is worth just under 15 trillion dollars. And the fed's "somehow" lost 9 trillion of that?

Lol!

Who the eF's in charge here?!

cool_ghost
I just finished wiping my ass with $10,000 bills after taking a shit in my jewel-encrusted 24k solid gold toilet while a couple Thai orphans fanned me. So "we"?
LOL

Mr Parker
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
GYNVNhB-m0o

Hah hah hah hah

America.

this is WHY we need ron paul in office.It was because of his efforts that it was discovered that this amount of money was stolen from the american people.Because of his efforts,it was the first time an audit against the federal reserve ever took place.

None of the other candidates had an interest in doing that because none of them believe in the constitution and are only interested in serving wall street and the establishment instead of the american people.

RyanEstabrooks
9 trillion dollars...wow. Sadly, this doesn't surprise me at all

Mr Parker
Originally posted by RyanEstabrooks
9 trillion dollars...wow. Sadly, this doesn't surprise me at all
with the fed it shouldnt.

Shakyamunison
The king has taken the money.

Colossus-Big C
WTF, 9 trillion american dollers missing and no one knows why?? thats bullshit the government either kept a secret as to what happened/ or are collective retards

Colossus-Big C
i wonder if this adds to the american debt or something like that, the USA use to worth 15 trillion, and now its only worth 6 trillion and no one knows why.

wakkawakkawakka
Loosing 9 trillion dollars....now who do we blame for this. I blame the voters: that's right I said it shoot me!! big grin

Astner
I accidently 9 trillion dollars, is this bad?

Omega Vision
Wait for someone to buy out all the islands near Abu Dhabi and build Disney Lands on each one and we'll catch the bastard.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WTF, 9 trillion american dollers missing and no one knows why?? thats bullshit the government either kept a secret as to what happened/ or are collective retards

whats sad is ron paul was the only one of the candidates who cared to do the right thing and have the fed audited.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.