Clark VS Diana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Both have been depowered to respective human levels.
Clark has had training from mongol and batman. He also has a size and strength advantage...

Wonder woman has considerable skill and a probable speed advantage.

How does a hand to hand fight go.

Also... How would the two fare if they took on Bruce Wayne in unarmed hand to hand combat.

Q99
Diana stomps Clark as a no-powered (as does Bruce). She's a legitimately very skilled martial artist even without powers.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Q99
Diana stomps Clark as a no-powered (as does Bruce). She's a legitimately very skilled martial artist even without powers. I wouldn't call superman unskilled as he is no joke in hand to hand through years of hard earned experience even amongst kyrptonian masters of combat like Zod.

Q99
Originally posted by Uriel005
I wouldn't call superman unskilled as he is no joke in hand to hand through years of hard earned experience even amongst kyrptonian masters of combat like Zod.

He's not unskilled, but he's also not nearly on Diana's level.

Hyperion Prime
The whore loses. Clark wins.

Q99
Trollin' as usual, HP?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Diana wins but I'd wager it'd be more of a fight than some people guess.

JakeTheBank
Diana.

Batgod crushes them and tells them to bring the rest of the League and the reservists next time.

Don Corleone
Diana.

Wayne.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
He's not unskilled, but he's also not nearly on Diana's level.

Agreed. Dianas skills have impressed Black Canary, who's one of DC's upper level martial artists.

Between Batman and WW 1 vs 1, I'm not sure. Maybe an edge to Bruce, but it's close. But as the thread op specified both Diana and Clark vs Bruce, I'm reasonably confident Diana's enough of a threat by herself, that adding Clark becomes too much for him.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Q99
Trollin' as usual, HP?

Really, I only do it because I know you will respond. if you ignore me I would quit, but I know you can't. Therefore I do it.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Diana wins but I'd wager it'd be more of a fight than some people guess. You'd lose that wager.

Clark won't fail spectacularly like some drunk off the street. But he'll get owned hard.

Also I think they'd lose to Batman, even together.

Q99
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Really, I only do it because I know you will respond. if you ignore me I would quit, but I know you can't. Therefore I do it.

And you accuse me of following you around stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Clark won't fail spectacularly like some drunk off the street. But he'll get owned hard.

This.

Badabing
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
The whore loses. Clark wins. Stop trolling.

Sr J-Bieb
Putting these guys against each other in a winner-face-Batman fight is like having two midgets fight each other to face a gorilla

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Badabing
Stop trolling.

Ok Empress Diana loses clark wins...is that better. wink

complexbrother
She's the Xena of DC .

Mindset
Bada is the Xena of KMC.

Batman-Prime
Diana should win 9/10

Against Batman she should get 4-5/10 if she has time to get used to her "powerless" form.

Batman against Clark would get a 9,9999999/10 big grin

h1a8
I say Clark has a chance, although he will probably lose. Remember Batman has trained the Robins. Don't underestimate the training of Batman.

rotiart
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Putting these guys against each other in a winner-face-Batman fight is like having two midgets fight each other to face a gorilla

Actually it's not winner takes on batman...
The second scenario has both of them going after batman

cdtm
Luthor beat Superman in a fight.

Hit him with a rock, but made up for it by ditching his mechanical hand, tanking a punch, and beating him down with his stub.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.