Superman vs Hulk & Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diesldude
This is a fight similar to handicap tag team wrestling match.

They are in a indestructible ring. Hulk or Juggs cannot enter the ring at the same time. They have to work as a team, but fight separately and tag each other in.

Can they beat Superman?

Spire
I'm guessing bfr is off. And Supes would be potentially engaging Juggs in a brawl... Supes would have to use smarts to win this.

He could never let Hulk tag in Juggs.

When Juggs is tagged in Superman could lead the fight over to Hulk's corner and trick Juggs into tagging Hulk.

Possibly bait them into getting disqualified.

Pull them both into the ring at the same time.

I don't know. I'm going to go read another thread.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Spire
I'm guessing bfr is off. And Supes would be potentially engaging Juggs in a brawl... Supes would have to use smarts to win this.

When Juggs is tagged in Superman could lead the fight over to Hulk's corner and trick Juggs into tagging Hulk.

That was good, I was going to say superman pins the hulk for the win. Then he goes and beats the crap out of juggernaut for even thinking he belongs in the same ring.

cdtm
So does Hulk start?

In that case, Superman just blitzes him into unconsciousness.

Diesldude
Originally posted by cdtm
So does Hulk start?

In that case, Superman just blitzes him into unconsciousness.

Yeah, as they enter the ring, superman punches the juggs out of the ring and knocks out the hulk for the win.

Aakla
What would be the goal?

Juggs is fueled by magic. he was reduced to just bones and was still walking around. superman could knock him out or kill him and juggs would just stand up and be back at 100%.

if its a pin or knock out then I would go with Superman. if its to the death, then superman and hulk would both die of old age eventually and Juggs would win

Batman-Prime
Superman wins. Fast. He breaks Juggs bones big grin and then KO the Hulk.

carver9
Hulk destroys him... when I say destroy, I'm talking about ANNIHILATION.

Hyperion Prime
Juggs and Hulk take this. I think Juggernaut could take it on his own.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9

lol

bbrem123
superman isnt that good...either could win this

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bbrem123
superman isnt that good...either could win this

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol

chomperx9
hmm, gotta give it to the team here

Uriel005
Juggs has been bouncing like crazy recently. I'll have to wait and see if writers can give him an agreeable power level instead of being huggernaut level to OMFG RAPE!! RAPE!!! levels.

cdtm
Originally posted by Aakla
What would be the goal?

Juggs is fueled by magic. he was reduced to just bones and was still walking around. superman could knock him out or kill him and juggs would just stand up and be back at 100%.

if its a pin or knock out then I would go with Superman. if its to the death, then superman and hulk would both die of old age eventually and Juggs would win

Superman can't knock him out.

But pin him, yeah. Juggs has next to zero agility, all Supes has to do is get him in a backslide or something.

zeel
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman wins. Fast. He breaks Juggs bones big grin and then KO the Hulk.

superman cant do what your implying to juggs sorry. He can knock out hulk, but not kill him. He might be able to pin jugs though.

zeel

NOt possible superman would actually utilize his speed here. If he sensed HUlk becoming to strong he could wait it out or just speedblitz and knock him on his ass. Hulk while incredibly powerful has literally no chance against supes.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by zeel
superman cant do what your implying to juggs sorry. He can knock out hulk, but not kill him. He might be able to pin jugs though.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35192/1694292-thunderbolts__153_016_super.jpg

stick out tongue

ColossusGrundy
Supes FTW. Hulk can't mad when he's KO'd and after a blitz of Supes's punches that WOULD happen.....I mean, if Colossus can KO the Hulk....c'mon.

Juggs is outclassed in every definition of the word.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
NOt possible superman would actually utilize his speed here. If he sensed HUlk becoming to strong he could wait it out or just speedblitz and knock him on his ass. Hulk while incredibly powerful has literally no chance against supes.

Tthats not the issue, the issue is Current Hulk at a calm state either starts off at Superman level or he imo, he is much stronger. As soon as the bell ring, Current Hulk (who does have Banner intellect and basically have complete control of his power) strength is going to skyrocket over his base "already equal to Superman" strength.

In a physical fight, Supes doesn't stand a chance... its going to look worse than his fights against Grundy.

Hulk kills him... Jugs beats him as well but its a better fight.

shokosugi

Hulk and Juggernaut can't even fly.

h1a8
Tthats not the issue, the issue is Current Hulk at a calm state either starts off at Superman level or he imo, he is much stronger. As soon as the bell ring, Current Hulk (who does have Banner intellect and basically have complete control of his power) strength is going to skyrocket over his base "already equal to Superman" strength.

In a physical fight, Supes doesn't stand a chance... its going to look worse than his fights against Grundy.

Hulk kills him... Jugs beats him as well but its a better fight. Prove that a calm state Hulk starts off at Superman level.

Couldn't Hulk just be a statue to Superman anytime Superman wanted it to be so?

bbrem123
i thought this was wrestling...im confused about this blitz and koing none sense

guy222
team

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Prove that a calm state Hulk starts off at Superman level.

Couldn't Hulk just be a statue to Superman anytime Superman wanted it to be so?

A weakened WWH held Planet Sakaar together. A average Hulk ran through his son who was 100 trillion tons of force during tha time. A weakened Hulk was tossing mountains like paper. A average WWH ran through someone that who at the time stomped a Watcher, Surfer, etc... etc.... and he did it with ease and tanked a punch that was so powerful that it created a nuclear explosion. A holding back World War Hulk ran through Marvel defense and even tanked a blast that took a chunk out of the moon the size of a state.

Now a pissed WWH is a totally different story. He is someone that bust top tiers face open with just 2 punches.

Hulk has super speed as well and CIS is on. No one is being a statue in this fight.

Mindset
What can FM Hulk do?

KingD19
FM = F*ckin Mad?

Mindset
Family Man

chomperx9
Originally posted by shokosugi
Hulk and Juggernaut can't even fly. neither can luthor without his suit, but he still manages to get the job done

psycho gundam
no expression

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
What can FM Hulk do?

Wow.

Mindset
He can wow me?

Whoa, he must be impressive.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Mindset
What can FM Hulk do?

get mad when his wife betty implies she got boned by someone else.

chomperx9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
get mad when his wife betty implies she got boned by someone else. or He could catch Betty giving Clark a BJ right before the fight. that should help some.

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no expression

I think he's confused Luthor with Batman.

There's no such thing as a Luthor Kick.

shokosugi
FM = Fck1ng Moron

Zack Fair
Current Hulk is having trouble getting angry by himself, no?

Still I don't think Superman can lose this unless he decides to go pro in the business and job to the team 131

Batman-Prime
A weakened WWH held Planet Sakaar together. A average Hulk ran through his son who was 100 trillion tons of force during tha time. A weakened Hulk was tossing mountains like paper. A average WWH ran through someone that who at the time stomped a Watcher, Surfer, etc... etc.... and he did it with ease and tanked a punch that was so powerful that it created a nuclear explosion. A holding back World War Hulk ran through Marvel defense and even tanked a blast that took a chunk out of the moon the size of a state.

Now a pissed WWH is a totally different story. He is someone that bust top tiers face open with just 2 punches.

Hulk has super speed as well and CIS is on. No one is being a statue in this fight.

Carver is back, all hail Carver!!!

You know, those are the post of you I enjoy most. Facts, no bias, true to the core, right interpretation, correct assumptions, consideration of the high end feats of the other guy (and not dismissing it). Man, you know your sh!t!

duryes

Diesldude
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Current Hulk is having trouble getting angry by himself, no?

Still I don't think Superman can lose this unless he decides to go pro in the business and job to the team 131

Or if vince screws him like he did Brett Heart. NAH, sup's too quick.

Philosophía
Superman punches Hulk so hard his limbs fly off, tagging Juggernaut.

Cytorrak, upon seeing how terrified Juggernaut is of what transpired, depowers him back into a human.

StiltmanFTW

By the average Hulk you mean WB Hulk...?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
By the average Hulk you mean WB Hulk...?

Yes, I'm referring to WWH. His "base" strength is already pretty high... his pissed strength is pretty much untouchable. His pissed strength busted Sentry face clean open and TKOed Ghost Rider and 2 shotted Zom Strange.

Bentley
Superman dominates, he operates much higher than these two. While Hulk gets wtf pwned by skyfathers Kal gives them a fight.

Kal 10/10.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Superman dominates, he operates much higher than these two. While Hulk gets wtf pwned by skyfathers Kal gives them a fight.

Kal 10/10.

What Skyfather has Supes given a fight too without outside circumstances? What Skyfather did he give a fight too on Zeus or Odin level?

He has showings against similar characters that are FAR worse than what Hulk went through...NUMEROUS of showings.

Omega Vision
Superman.
Originally posted by Spire

Current Juggs would get destroyed by Superman. Bfr or no.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman.

agreed

chomperx9
how come when its a one on one fight between Supes and HUlk or Supes and juggernaut. people back up Hulk and Juggernaut more with feats.

Now that Clark is fighting both, he wins easier. sad

Bouboumaster
Team wins big time.

Sups can't kill either one. Hulk would start strong, and eventually outclass Sups. Plus, if he's in need, he tap, and heal, becoming fresh again. And Sups isn't putting down Juggernaut.

Zack Fair
Superman does not have to kill them. facepalm

Brockalizer
The more important questions are
A. What do they pick for their entrance music on the way to the ring?
B. Can Superman borrow one of Ric Flair's robes?

But, seriously if there is n BFR and this is just a slugfest then Supes loses badly. Granted Superman is a very powerful adversary and if this battle were to take place then the writers would no doubt find a way for him to pull it out of his ass, but the fact remains he is one man with a finite amount of energy facing two other very powerful beings that don't have that problem. It would almost be like Superman taking on DoS Doomsday and DW Doomsday at the same time. Superman's only hope would be for a quick win against the Hulk before he gets too powerful. Either that or wait for the ref to be distracted and then hit one of them in the head with the steal chair, trash can, or sledge hammer that is always conveniently stored below the ring. Unfortunately his sense of honesty and fairplay would prevent that.

Zack Fair
Superman will wear ApolloCreed/Balrog's stars and stripes coat and his theme will be the Reeves movies Superman theme. awesome

CosmicComet
The John Williams theme is absolute weaksauce. It has no power to it whatsoever, there only a few seconds of it that are even good.

voyv_mCoStk

Shirley Walker's composition is infinitely superior, and it was just for an animated series too.

Newjak
Superman wins by pinning the Hulk for a 3 count stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team wins big time.

Sups can't kill either one. Hulk would start strong, and eventually outclass Sups. Plus, if he's in need, he tap, and heal, becoming fresh again. And Sups isn't putting down Juggernaut.
Isn't current Juggernaut like Colossus level?

Pretty sure King Hyperion (who's at best Superman's near-equal) was wrecking him even when Juggs had the backup of the rest of the Thunderbolts.

Newjak
Isn't current Juggernaut like Colossus level?

Pretty sure King Hyperion (who's at best Superman's near-equal) was wrecking him even when Juggs had the backup of the rest of the Thunderbolts. Actually KH hurt his hand hitting Cain in the head stick out tongue

In all actuality Cain's run on the Thunderbolts has been weird.

He was still able to take shots from Thor.

Also KH is not Supes near equal,

until further notice KH <<< Supes.

KH imo <<< Thor, Glads, Supes

and now of course Cain is a member of the Worthy so who knows where is power level is at erm

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Newjak
Actually KH hurt his hand hitting Cain in the head stick out tongue

and now of course Cain is a member of the Worthy so who knows where is power level is at erm

thumb up

So Juggy gets his shit pushed in until Cain shows us what he can do with the hammer. Better be something amazing given the boost the other members received.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Newjak
Actually KH hurt his hand hitting Cain in the head stick out tongue

Are you saying that he's vastly superior to Supes and Thor or vastly inferior?

Because I would disagree with both, but more with the former than the latter.

Zack Fair
He is saying Superman >>> Hyperion

Newjak
Are you saying that he's vastly superior to Supes and Thor or vastly inferior?

Because I would disagree with both, but more with the former than the latter. I think he is less then all of them just from what I've seen from his Exiles run.

He could get a few shots in but its obvious he would handled imo

Harbinger
Never mind. Newjak beat me to it.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, I'm referring to WWH. His "base" strength is already pretty high... his pissed strength is pretty much untouchable. His pissed strength busted Sentry face clean open and TKOed Ghost Rider and 2 shotted Zom Strange.

WB, not WWH. I thought he went World Breaker in that fight with Skaar.

Superman.

We don't know much yet about current "Worthy" Juggy, do we?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.