Midnighter and Zealot vs Witchblade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Fight in a gigantic abandoned warhouse.

1) Just Midnighter

2) Just Zealot

3) Midnighter and Zealot.

If Sara's in trouble in 3, she can tap into the darkness power like she did in War of the Witchblades.

StyleTime
My friend gave me a bunch of Witchblade trades that I never got around to reading. I don't know her abilities well, but couldn't she spam ranged attacks in the first two fights?

Q99
Originally posted by StyleTime
My friend gave me a bunch of Witchblade trades that I never got around to reading. I don't know her abilities well, but couldn't she spam ranged attacks in the first two fights?

She has ranged attacks, but the Witchblade pretty much never spams them, being strongest in close/medium, and those two are pretty good at dodging and closing. Warehouse provides some cover too.

Q99
We need more people who read/debate witchblade around here smile

Bentley
I'll start reading Artifacts soon enough.

Q99
I would've thought we'd have more people already familiar. There's been some threads in the past after all.

Prep-Man
well what are her feats? and who wpuld win?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
well what are her feats?

She has a respect thread (though somewhat out of date). Basic effect is body-covering armor that boosts agility, strength, toughness, as well as making blades in various forms, either large hand-held ones like swords, or lashing tendrils, and similar things that grow from the armor. It can also fire powerful (but not rapid fire) energy blasts, generally her biggest attack.

Early on the armor had partial coverage, but recently it's either been everything-but-the-head or completely covering most of the time.

And that's the question. I think they're good fights but I want to see other's opinions.

Q99
Got some scans of Witchblade fighting some combat robots:

Heat whip

Takes a shot from behind

Returns fire

Covered in blades

The gun, which as we see in the third scan is powerful, doesn't penetrate her armor but the impact does hurt some. The other person fighting on her side is a combat android.

(Also put them in her respect thread, along with a pic of her drawing upon the darkness)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.