Thor, Black Adam vs Superman, Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Classic Thor.

Fight is in new york, Who wins?

zeel
goes either way.

Lord Feron
Stalemate also im pretty sure this has been done.

D-Block
Team 1

carver9
Team 1.

h1a8
If Glads have high confidence and uses speed then team 2.

Damborgson
Team 1 takes it

namorsubby
Team 1

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9
Classic Thor.

Fight is in new york, Who wins?

Speed blitz. evil face

From Gladiator, mainly. IMO, Glads can blitz all three himself, given his best speed feats are up there with 80's Pre Crisis Superman.

JakeTheBank
Team 1, "full confidence" be damned.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 1, "full confidence" be damned.

Not trying to argue your decision with this:

Has the loss of confidence thing ever been a factor? Even Tyrant couldn't make him lose confidence.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
Not trying to argue your decision with this:

Has the loss of confidence thing ever been a factor? Even Tyrant couldn't make him lose confidence.

His confidence isn't really a factor in comics period unless it's been stated to be diminished, which is something that others have tried to twist into something the comics don't even begin to show.

Case in point, Gladiator is "fully confident" unless the comic states or alludes to him not being in that state. People occasionally have the mis-conception that "fully confident" means we discount all of Gladiator's low and average showings and exclusively focus on his high end feats only, which is ridiculous and doesn't even make sense.

So, really, a "fully confident" Gladiator is just Gladiator as he's shown in like 99% of the comics he's appeared in. And he has low, mid, and high feats just like everyone else does in that state.

Nihilist
Team 1, Glads is the weakest on the field.

cdtm
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 1, Glads is the weakest on the field.

How is he the weakest? O_o

He's the only character on the field who's destroyed large sized planets with his bare hands, for starters.

Nihilist
How is he the weakest? O_o

He's the only character on the field who's destroyed large sized planets with his bare hands, for starters. Wow space cheese feats, mean f*ck all in a combat fight when he has been shown to be vulnerable to punches in fight...and Thor and Adam hit harder than him.

cdtm
Wow space cheese feats, mean f*ck all in a combat fight when he has been shown to be vulnerable to punches in fight...and Thor and Adam hit harder than him.

I guess Thor destroying Celestial armor means nothing, then? Same logic.

Superboy Prime was vulnerable to punches in a fight, too. Kon El even drew blood!

Does that mean all his feats don't mean anything?

Rage.Of.Olympus
In terms of strength, the fighters are pretty much on par with each other. If I had to pick the weakest link, I'd probably pick Gladiator. But it's not an overwhelming gap by any means. I don't hate Gladiator despite some individuals trying their hardest to make that the case.

This would be a split more or less but if I were to place a bet on who'd win, it'd be the first if for nothing else other than Adam being the most ruthless and Thor being the most powerful on the field.

carver9
Speed blitz. evil face

From Gladiator, mainly. IMO, Glads can blitz all three himself, given his best speed feats are up there with 80's Pre Crisis Superman.

Even 80s Supes doesn't have a statement saying that he can fly at 100 times the speed of light. To my knowledge, Gladiator is the only being in comics that has actually been clocked at those speeds.

Zack Fair
Team 1.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Even 80s Supes doesn't have a statement saying that he can fly at 100 times the speed of light. To my knowledge, Gladiator is the only being in comics that has actually been clocked at those speeds.

Not clocked, no, but he still flew so fast he started breaking every barrier in creation, until The Spectre himself had to stop him from breaking the final barrier (Meaning either crashing into heaven, The Presence, or someplace mortals simply aren't meant to go.)

IMO, being so fast you need an abstract level being to stop you from screwing with with creation is pretty impressive.

Bentley
Team two 6/10. Kal makes up for Kallark's weakness.

carver9
Kallark is seriously being lowballed here. Every feat that is required to make someone top tier or above, Glads has it.

cdtm
Kallark is seriously being lowballed her. Every feat that is required to make someone top tier or above, Glads has it.

Agreed.

In nearly every category that matters, he has feats above Supermans and Adams.

Bentley
Agreed.

In nearly every category that matters, he has feats above Supermans and Adams.

I agree with Adam, Kal has better feats.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
I agree with Adam, Kal has better feats.

Kal El, or Kallark?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/DarkseidGlad.jpg

SamZED
Darkseid went blind after taking a glimpse of Glad's hairy chest.

lawest9
Originally posted by SamZED
Darkseid went blind after taking a glimpse of Glad's hairy chest. In what crossover did the Glads/Darlseid fight take place?

Batman-Prime
In what crossover did the Glads/Darlseid fight take place?

In the Superman/Batman comic, where DS kidnapped Supergirl. Glads had to save the day. DC payed a lot to get him.

Diesldude
Kal El, or Kallark?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/DarkseidGlad.jpg

Ha photoshopped. Gladiator fans m@sturbation fantasy. They hate superman, but admit the greatness of ha feats. In order to get their blood flowing downhill, they photoshop superman out and a hairy cheated glads in.

lawest9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Ha photoshopped. Gladiator fans m@sturbation fantasy. They hate superman, but admit the greatness of ha feats. In order to get their blood flowing downhill, they photoshop superman out and a hairy cheated glads in. Somehow I thought as much, That this fight never really happened!

Batman-Prime
Somehow I thought as much, That this fight never really happened!

It never could. Darkseid would stomp Gladiator.

Harbinger
Thor and Black Adam win, and yes, relative to the others here, Kallark is the weak link.

Spire
Superman palms Mjolnir and Glads KOs Thor. Then everyone flies off to do something more important.

Oh, and what was BA doing at the time? Laughing out loud.

Team 3 wins.

carver9
No Herald has feats like Gladiator strength, durability, and speed wise. Back on topic, team 1 wins.

Omega Vision
No Herald has feats like Gladiator strength, durability, and speed wise.
LMAO

Spire
No Herald has feats like Gladiator strength, durability, and speed wise. Back on topic, team 1 wins.

Thor vs Gladiator.

Who wins?

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
LMAO

And after all that:

lol

carver9
Originally posted by Spire
Thor vs Gladiator.

Who wins?

You already know my answer to this question and I explain why he wins.

Bentley

Not to rain on your parade but I'm pretty sure Flash has better combat speed feats than Glads.

Zack Fair
Kallark is seriously being lowballed here. Every feat that is required to make someone top tier or above, Glads has it.

That usually happens to any character you defend.

I wonder why duriroll

Spire

Thor doesn't have Gladiator's incredibly impressive feats. How can he win?

carver9
Thor doesn't have Gladiator's incredibly impressive feats. How can he win?

I already explained why Thor gets a high majority against him along with every other Herald.

Spire
Explain it again.

zeel
Originally posted by h1a8
If Glads have high confidence and uses speed then team 2.

well his speed is only going to really affect thor, he might be a bit faster the ba but not by much they are all speeders here minus thor. anyhow thor usually beats the tar outta glads when they meet anyhow.

zeel

that quote was shit writing by a overzeouls author with a permenant bonner for glads. IF he could move at them speeds he would be speedblitzing the likes of zoom and the flash.

Lord Feron
Explain it again. laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Carver 100x light speed is crap compared to what GLs --let alone Superman-- do.
Not to rain on your parade but I'm pretty sure Flash has better combat speed feats than Glads.
And Wonder Woman, and Northstar, and Superman. Just to name a few.

JakeTheBank
facepalm @ the Glads nonsense

leonidas

yep....

anyway, team one wins.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
well his speed is only going to really affect thor, he might be a bit faster the ba but not by much they are all speeders here minus thor. anyhow thor usually beats the tar outta glads when they meet anyhow.

Him and Thor never fought. Thor never fought the true Gladiator.

Zack Fair

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2011/03/nod.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Carver 100x light speed is crap compared to what GLs --let alone Superman-- do.

And Wonder Woman, and Northstar, and Superman. Just to name a few.

Quotes buddy, QUOTES.

Going by your logic, Glads would still be faster since he chased a Skrull ship from the shiar empire all the way to Earth in no time at all. The Shiar empire is on the other side of the universe.

If we use you standards, Vulcan AND Ironman speed is >Wonder Woman since both have flown FTL through space.

Diesldude
Thor vs Gladiator.

Who wins?

Very cunning, I see what you did here.

Harbinger
This won't end well.

Bentley
Quotes buddy, QUOTES.

Going by your logic, Glads would still be faster since he chased a Skrull ship from the shiar empire all the way to Earth in no time at all. The Shiar empire is on the other side of the universe.

If we use you standards, Vulcan AND Ironman speed is >Wonder Woman since both have flown FTL through space.

And here I had the impression Sh'iar lived in the other side of the Galaxy.

carver9
And here I had the impression Sh'iar lived in the other side of the Galaxy.

Even if this were true (even though you're not)... that would put Glads at least Trillions of times the speed of light. Quotes are much better since I don't think he is that fast.

Spire
I'm going to assume that carver is hard at work writing an in-depth reply on how someone that doesn't have Gladiator's super incredible awesome feats could possibly defeat him.

I'm so excited!

carver9
I'm going to assume that carver is hard at work writing an in-depth reply on how someone that doesn't have Gladiator's super incredible awesome feats could possibly defeat him.

I'm so excited!

Spire, stop trippin.

I already answered that question a while back.

Zack Fair
Not clocked, no, but he still flew so fast he started breaking every barrier in creation, until The Spectre himself had to stop him from breaking the final barrier (Meaning either crashing into heaven, The Presence, or someplace mortals simply aren't meant to go.)

IMO, being so fast you need an abstract level being to stop you from screwing with with creation is pretty impressive.

Why bother?

Spire
Spire, stop trippin.

I already answered that question a while back.

1. Answer it again.

2. Post the link where you 'answered'.

3. STFU about Gladiator and his feats. Forever.

Pick one.

carver9
1. Answer it again.

2. Post the link where you 'answered'.

3. STFU about Gladiator and his feats. Forever.

Pick one.

Its in the Thanos and Hulk vs Odin and Zeus thread. I'm not going through all of that trouble finding it.

Spire
Its in the Thanos and Hulk vs Odin and Zeus thread. I'm not going through all of that trouble finding it.

facepalm

Just explain it and stop dodging.

carver9
facepalm

Even though Glads holds a physical edge against Thor (Rage, please don't reply), Thor is overall more powerful. Gladiator also have a bad habit of boasting during combat when he have his opponents dead to rights which is another downfall of his against an opponent like Thor. Then I usually don't look at feats and praise them like you all do.

Even though Hulk has destroyed planetary objects and held planets together, he isn't physically harming Galactus even though Galactus doesn't share these feats. Even though Prime has pulled planets, he isn't beating Odin... you get my point.

h1a8
His confidence isn't really a factor in comics period unless it's been stated to be diminished, which is something that others have tried to twist into something the comics don't even begin to show.

Case in point, Gladiator is "fully confident" unless the comic states or alludes to him not being in that state. People occasionally have the mis-conception that "fully confident" means we discount all of Gladiator's low and average showings and exclusively focus on his high end feats only, which is ridiculous and doesn't even make sense.

So, really, a "fully confident" Gladiator is just Gladiator as he's shown in like 99% of the comics he's appeared in. And he has low, mid, and high feats just like everyone else does in that state.

I disagree. It's impossible to know how high his confidence is simply because it isn't written. The same as we don't know how angry the Hulk is every time. Comics said that his strength derive on his level of confidence.

You don't have the right to make up a baseless rule suggesting that Gladiator is always at full confidence in comics unless stated otherwise. I can simply say that he is always at average confidence unless comics state otherwise. My rule would be more reasonable.

In reality, I would be more confident if I were fighting a 5 year old child vs. someone my own age and size. Obviously Gladiator can have more confidence fighting an ordinary human vs. someone like Surfer or Thor. So to suggest his confidence level is ALWAYS at the highest when he is about to fight mighty beings is asinine.

Batman-Prime
Then I usually don't look at feats and praise them like you all do.

... you get my point.

What the f**k?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Even though Glads holds a physical edge against Thor (Rage, please don't reply), Thor is overall more powerful. Gladiator also have a bad habit of boasting during combat when he have his opponents dead to rights which is another downfall of his against an opponent like Thor. Then I usually don't look at feats and praise them like you all do.

Even though Hulk has destroyed planetary objects and held planets together, he isn't physically harming Galactus even though Galactus doesn't share these feats. Even though Prime has pulled planets, he isn't beating Odin... you get my point.

The challenge still stands. A discussion over who has the better strength feats or who is stronger would end this on going discussion. I'd prefer a battle zone as you can't chicken out without pretty much proving you aren't up to the task and in such a stage, your bullshit arguments won't fly.

Do you think Prime is physically superior to Galactus?

Spire

Amazing!

However, your dream doesn't address the fact that Thor doesn't have these Gladiator feats you go on about and that he can't be more powerful than Gladiator let alone defeat him... unless your feats are worthless.

Also, please post the scans of Hulk holding planets together.

Zack Fair
wjLgekyOZA0

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The challenge still stands. A discussion over who has the better strength feats or who is stronger would end this on going discussion. I'd prefer a battle zone as you can't chicken out without pretty much proving you aren't up to the task and in such a stage, your bullshit arguments won't fly.

Do you think Prime is physically superior to Galactus?

Rage, I don't do battlezones and honestly, you would lose. Thor doesn't have the type of feats that Glads have.

Spire
facepalm

carver9
Amazing!

However, your dream doesn't address the fact that Thor doesn't have these Gladiator feats you go on about and that he can't be more powerful than Gladiator let alone defeat him... unless your feats are worthless.

Also, please post the scans of Hulk holding planets together.

Thor doesn't need to bust planets or tank solar system destroying planets to prove that he is on Glads level... Thor has proven how powerful he is, even against the best of them.

cdtm
"I can kick your ass."

"Ok, lets fight."

"I don't do fights, but I can kick your ass."

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage, I don't do battlezones and honestly, you would lose. Thor doesn't have the type of feats that Glads have.

If you're so certain that you would win, why not step up to the challenge?

carver9
"I can kick your ass."

"Ok, lets fight."

"I don't do fights, but I can kick your ass."

Lol... I get your point. I'm not prepared for a battlezone. Me knowing Rage, he is very organized and he already have everything in place whereas it would take me months to gather everything. I'm not prepared for Rage at all and I would literally get stomped but if I had time, I would win but overall, I don't like the idea or BZ, seems pointless to me.

Spire
Thor doesn't need to bust planets or tank solar system destroying planets to prove that he is on Glads level... Thor has proven how powerful he is, even against the best of them.

*Sigh*

Which one is it carver:

1. Thor isn't as powerful as Gladiator and can't beat Gladiator.

2. Gladiator's supposed feats are worthless. People that don't have his feats are more powerful and can beat him.

Either way, you are going to have to nut up and pick a position.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol... I get your point. I'm not prepared for a battlezone. Me knowing Rage, he is very organized and he already have everything in place whereas it would take me months to gather everything. I'm not prepared for Rage at all and I would literally get stomped but if I had time, I would win but overall, I don't like the idea or BZ, seems pointless to me.

baka

And here I thought I had no chance based on your claims.

How about I find all of Gladiator's best strength feats, and send them to you? It's not a battle zone deciding who'd win -even I'm not that cruel- but who's stronger.

carver9
*Sigh*

Which one is it carver:

1. Thor isn't as powerful as Gladiator and can't beat Gladiator.

2. Gladiator's supposed feats are worthless. People that don't have his feats are more powerful and can beat him.

Either way, you are going to have to nut up and pick a position.

I already explained this to you. Even though Glads holds a "physical edge", Thor overall is more powerful. Its just that simple. Even though Hulk holds a physical edge over Thor, Thor overall is "more powerful".

Even though Supes is physically stronger than Surfer, Surfer is overall "more powerful". Do I need to continue? This isn't hard to understand Spire.

psycho gundam
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=551447

thread's ready smile

Lord Feron
facepalm

persistent and lazy how peculiar....

carver9
baka

And here I thought I had no chance based on your claims.

How about I find all of Gladiator's best strength feats, and send them to you? It's not a battle zone deciding who'd win -even I'm not that cruel- but who's stronger.

laughing so you have confidence huh?

Naah, ill rather do it myself if I ever decide to do it. Why are you even debating against me right now when I have told you a million times that Thor would crush Glads? I don't get you Rage.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Naah, ill rather do it myself if I ever decide to do it. Why are you even debating against me right now when I have told you a million times that Thor would crush Glads? I don't get you Rage.

Only thanks to you. Up until now I was under the assumption that you would have crushed me.

I don't care who would win in a fight. I'm debating as to who is physically stronger.

For the record, Thor wouldn't crush Gladiator. I'd give him 6-7/10 on average. Stop lowballing you hater.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=551447

thread's ready smile

thumb up

Spire
This isn't hard to understand Spire.

So then why are you are purposely trolling?

Thor can't be more powerful because he doesn't have Gladiator's feats that make Gladiator the most powerful, strongest, fastest, greatest, or whatever lolz you are going on about.

That is, unless your scans/arguments are full of shit and you are just trolling.

Batman-Prime

Because you boast and say that Glads is stronger, yet you could never prove it. Glads doesn't have that many appearances, you don't need as much time. Take his highest strength feats, only his best 3, that shlould be enough, jesus...

cdtm
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29279/624543-solarsystem051ws_super.jpg

Why does he keep twirling his hammer?

carver9
So then why are you are purposely trolling?

Thor can't be more powerful because he doesn't have Gladiator's feats that make Gladiator the most powerful, strongest, fastest, greatest, or whatever lolz you are going on about.

That is, unless your scans/arguments are full of shit and you are just trolling.

I don't care what you think about Thor... imo, he is more powerful than basically "all" of the Heralds. You basically ignored everything that I typed you earlier. It was pretty much simple and on point.

Believe what you want... I have said my points.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Because you boast and say that Glads is stronger, yet you could never prove it. Glads doesn't have that many appearances, you don't need as much time. Take his highest strength feats, only his best 3, that shlould be enough, jesus...

Hush it.

Spire
I don't care what you think about Thor... imo, he is more powerful than basically "all" of the Heralds. You basically ignored everything that I typed you earlier. It was pretty much simple and on point.

Believe what you want... I have said my points.

How can Thor be more powerful than Gladiator who is the most powerful because he has the greatest most powerful best feats?

carver9
How can Thor be more powerful than Gladiator who is the most powerful because he has the greatest most powerful best feats?

I never said Gladiator is more powerful than Thor... what I said was "Gladiator is PHYSICALLY" above Thor. Why do I have to continue repeating myself? Do you not understand what I am telling you? Thor is more powerful but if they need someone to pull a planet, Glads would be the best choice.

Bentley
Well... Gladiator kind of flies, so we agree there.

Spire
I never said Gladiator is more powerful than Thor... what I said was "Gladiator is PHYSICALLY" above Thor. Why do I have to continue repeating myself? Do you not understand what I am telling you? Thor is more powerful but if they need someone to pull a planet, Glads would be the best choice.

I understand that.

I'm asking you why you think Thor is more powerful than Gladiator. Thor can't be based off your Gladiator feats. Thor can't beat him either.

Oh and obviously I'm talking about strength, durability, speed(you know kinda like what is in the Gladiator scans....) not Thor is more powerful because Mjolnir can do _____. Gladiator's feats is what this is about.

carver9
I understand that.

I'm asking you why you think Thor is more powerful than Gladiator. Thor can't be based off your Gladiator feats. Thor can't beat him either.

Oh and obviously I'm talking about strength, durability, speed(you know kinda like what is in the Gladiator scans....) not Thor is more powerful because Mjolnir can do _____. Gladiator's feats is what this is about.

Thor IS Mjlonir so our topic is pointless.

Spire
Thor IS Mjlonir so our topic is pointless.

First, Thor isn't Mjolnir.

Second, spinning Mjolnir for a random effect which is totally, obviously is how he is more powerful than Gladiator despite not having his feats and what what I'm talking about are two different things.

I'm talking about how based on your Gladiator and his feats that you so love, Glads punches Thor with a planet busting punch at 1000x FTL and kills him. Yet, somehow you claim Thor wins because he is more powerful.

Batman-Prime

Second, spinning Mjolnir for a random effect which is totally, obviously is how he is more powerful than Gladiator despite not having his feats and what what I'm talking about are two different things.

I'm talking about how based on your Gladiator and his feats that you so love, Glads punches Thor with a planet busting punch at 1000x FTL and kills him. Yet, somehow you claim Thor wins because he is more powerful.

No nono, you get everything wrong. According to Carver, Gladiators speed isn't at 1000 the speed of light. No he operates at Hyperspeed, which is "Hyper speed is trillion of times the speed of light". He punches Thor with a planet busting punch at X (more then 1) * 1.000.000.000.000 FTL and kills him. yes

carver9

CIS. Travel speed doesn't =combat speed.

carver9
No nono, you get everything wrong. According to Carver, Gladiators speed isn't at 1000 the speed of light. No he operates at Hyperspeed, which is "Hyper speed is trillion of times the speed of light". He punches Thor with a planet busting punch at X (more then 1) * 1.000.000.000.000 FTL and kills him. yes

You miss me completely annihilating you in debates huh?

Omega Vision
Did this happen when everyone else was on vacation?

The only thing you annihilate are baconators...

...and the cred of the characters you wank.

Harbinger
AWW SHIT PICK YA FACE UP OFF THE FLOOR CARVER!!!

Batman-Prime

No, I miss to point out when you are wrong (out of context, out of continuity, not canon, lowballing). That's why I'm waiting for you to show some scans big grin. BTW you should be grateful, I fight your fight in the BZ...!

carver9
No, I miss to point out when you are wrong (out of context, out of continuity, not canon, lowballing). That's why I'm waiting for you to show some scans big grin. BTW you should be grateful, I fight your fight in the BZ...!

I don't know who that guy is you are talking about.

You are not ready for my scans... your eyes can't handle them.

cdtm
CIS. Travel speed doesn't =combat speed.

True. Not any more then a GL traveling halfway across the universe to Oa does.

cdtm
Herochat had a really good Gladiator thread, but it's gone now.

Batman-Prime
I don't know who that guy is you are talking about.

You are not ready for my scans... your eyes can't handle them.

So Glads can't move at 100 x speed of light during combat? Ok, good big grin.

Don't worry, If your naked body isn't on those scans my eyes will handle them . wink

Nihilist
I guess Thor destroying Celestial armor means nothing, then? Same logic.You mean a Thor using a amped god blast which isnt his regular thing, anyway Sue storm did virtually the same thing.

And? Glads is regulary shown to be vulnerable to punches, Prime isnt so you point is meaningless.

Depends on this situation, here it comes down to hist the hardest/can take the most hits in combat...Glads is the weakest here at both.

carver9
So Glads can't move at 100 x speed of light during combat? Ok, good big grin.

Don't worry, If your naked body isn't on those scans my eyes will handle them . wink

No, he can't move at those speeds during combat. I never said that he could...*sigh*.

Lol... my necked body? One sign of my 6 pack would make everybody eyes burn out. As for the scans that I AM talking about... Glads destructive power would be to much for this thread.

Sr J-Bieb
Adam rips off Gladiator's stomach and then Superman faints

Rage.Of.Olympus
You mean a Thor using a amped god blast which isnt his regular thing, anyway Sue storm did virtually the same thing.

The God Blast wasn't amped. The Belt of Strength reinforced Mjolnir's fortifications. Sue Storm exploited a flaw. Her powers came from hyperspace, and so on.

If you're going to attempt to clarify a point, make sure you actually know what you're talking about.

Don Corleone
No way Gladiator can beat Thor, nor can he beat BA. Superman would have the fight of his life agaisnt anyone on team 1. Team 1 get's this 8/10.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Nihilist
The God Blast wasn't amped. The Belt of Strength reinforced Mjolnir's fortifications. Sue Storm exploited a flaw. Her powers came from hyperspace, and so on. So the god blast was still aided then and Sue Storm still damaged the Celestial...which is what i said in the first place.

I did, if you wasnt such a moron that starts jumping all over Thor dick anytime someone says something about Thor you may just understnd that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So the god blast was still aided then and Sue Storm still damaged the Celestial...which is what i said in the first place.

You said that Thor performed, and I quote, "an amped god blast which isnt his regular thing".

A pretty straightforward statement that implies the God Blast was amped. It wasn't. There was no outside interference increasing the raw power of the attack. He however did use the belt of strength to reinforce Mjolnir's fortifications:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/thor38820.jpg/

It's an important distinction worth noting.

Yes, Susan Storm did damage the Celestial, but as far as I can tell, you attempted to use that showing to somehow demean what Thor accomplished: "anyway Sue storm did virtually the same thing."

Fortunately, you remain true to self and fail in the attempt. She exploited a weakness. Thor used raw power. Two very different methods of approach.

In short, stop being so full of shit.

I did, if you wasnt such a moron that starts jumping all over Thor dick anytime someone says something about Thor you may just understnd that.

No, you really didn't. Either you knowingly attempted to mislead the poster or are just ignorant. It matters not, as in both scenarios you come off in an unfavorable light.

Nihilist
You said that Thor performed, and I quote, "an amped god blast which isnt his regular thing".

A pretty straightforward statement that implies the God Blast was amped. It wasn't. There was no outside interference increasing the raw power of the attack. He however did use the belt of strength to reinforce Mjolnir's fortifications:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/thor38820.jpg/

It's an important distinction worth noting.

Yes, Susan Storm did damage the Celestial, but as far as I can tell, you attempted to use that showing to somehow demean what Thor accomplished: "anyway Sue storm did virtually the same thing."

Unfortunately -at least from your stance- you fail in this regard. She exploited a weakness. Thor used raw power. Two very different methods of approach.

In short, stop being so full of shit.

No, you really didn't. Either you knowingly attempted to mislead the poster or are just ignorant. It matters not, as in both scenarios you come off in an unfavorable light. So tell me then Rage does Thor always use the belt of strength to aid the godblast?, no he doesnt so it wasnt his asual godblast. Who gives a shit if Sue storm exploited a weakness, she damaged the celestial,that was my whole point.

If anything you come looking like the f*g you are crying over Thors dick the instant Mighty Thors feats arent hyped up, forcing you to jump in a make a massive issue aabout it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So tell me then Rage does Thor always use the belt of strength to aid the godblast?, no he doesnt so it wasnt his asual godblast.

I thought my post was extremely clear. I don't give a shit whether he went to further extremes than usual, that wasn't the point of the discussion.

Was the God Blast's power amped?

Yes or No?

Who gives a shit if Sue storm exploited a weakness, she damaged the celestial,that was my whole point.

You attempted to demean Thor's feat. Unfortunately, you failed. Sue exploited a never before seen weakness. Thor used raw power. Now that it's clear, I'm done with this branch of the argument.

If anything you come looking like the f*g you are crying over Thors dick the instant Mighty Thors feats arent hyped up, forcing you to jump in a make a massive issue aabout it.

baka

I'm clearly very worked up about this. That was sarcasm.

I wouldn't have actually said anything if you weren't so full of it. In particular, I found it amusing that while attempting to clarify something, you twisted shit. Irony always makes me chuckle.

Nihilist
I thought my post was extremely clear. I don't give a shit whether he went to further extremes than usual, that wasn't the point of the discussion.

Was the God Blast's power amped?

Yes or No?Yes, otherwise he wouldnt of had to reinforce Mjolnir's with the belt of strength to handle the extra power/energy he was getting and has never shown since.

If you cant accept Sue did what Thor did, thats not my fault.

There is nothing to twist, the fact remains the feats arent as great as you make them out to be with the context you clearly ignore with your bias.

jrodslam
Team 1. I dont know whos more of the weak link between Supes or Glads. embarrasment/

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by jrodslam
Team 1. I dont know whos more of the weak link between Supes or Glads. embarrasment/

Gladiator.

He's not "weak" by any stretch of the means, but Kal has the overall superior feats.

carver9
Gladiator.

He's not "weak" by any stretch of the means, but Kal has the overall superior feats.

In your opinion buddy.

-Pr-
In your opinion buddy.

And comics' opinion too.

JakeTheBank
You are correct. Jake.

I know, Carv.

I know.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
And comics' opinion too.

I write comics.

-Pr-
I write comics.

So do I, but I don't use my own to back up my arguments.

I don't need to.

Batman-Prime
I write comics.

As a Professional?

Loeb? Is that you?

carver9
As a Professional?

Loeb? Is that you?

Naah, you were close though. This is Stan Lee. stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
So do I, but I don't use my own to back up my arguments.

I don't need to.

You are just blind to the truth. One day when Gladiator fights Galactus and rip his arms off, you all will realize then that I knew what I was talking about.

Batman-Prime
Naah, you were close though. This is Stan Lee. stick out tongue

laughing out loud You just won my heart stick out tongue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.