if you had to choose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marmilado
3 versions of superman that would go up against depowered tyrant, mephisto and odin who would you peak

Q99
Cosmic Armor, Superman Prime (the Golden one), and All-Star, because he's fun.

Black bolt z
Krypto, supergirl, and christopher reeves

Batman-Prime
CA or Golden Prime or SoS Supes would solo.

A challange would be
Superman 1 Million + GA SBP + Current Superman (under the magic Sun from Superman/Batman)

marmilado
so what do you think?

Mindset
I'd peak you.

Sr J-Bieb
I'd peak Gladiator, Sentry, and Thor

marmilado
Originally posted by Mindset
I'd peak you.

i am not THAT powerful i am just peak

cdtm
Cosmic Armor Superman, Superman 1 million (Unlike SMP, he has actual feats), and Batman.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by cdtm
Cosmic Armor Superman, Superman 1 million (Unlike SMP, he has actual feats), and Batman.

Batman is a version of Superman?

Bentley
You just need SBP.

JakeTheBank
Superman 1 Million. He can punch through time. Time. I hear it's a big deal.

marmilado
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman 1 Million. He can punch through time. Time. I hear it's a big deal.

when you are losing almost all your powers to the point you almost become mortal and when in that state you punch 853 centeries into the future breaking and shattering the time barrier with bare fists altering events thoughout 853 centeries then yes its a big deal , also stopping a charging galaxy with force vision is one hell of a feat , and of course lets not forget owning firestorm with a breeze breath and stating that he can destroy a giant red star with only his breath, 1 million is uber

marmilado
so what do you think

Parmaniac
I can punch through time too, when I'm finished punching I'm in a different time than I was in when I started my punch.

marmilado
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I can punch through time too, when I'm finished punching I'm in a different time than I was in when I started my punch.

can you punch with a single punch the timeline 4000 years into the future?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.