Ulik vs Luke cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Ulik at his weakest vs Cage after 2 double expressos and watching fight club.

StiltmanFTW
Bendispower Cage would beat Ulik even at his strongest.

the Darkone
At ulik weakest is still class 100 he is still stronger and more durable, dude fights Thor for a living

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
At ulik weakest is still class 100 he is still stronger and more durable, dude fights Thor for a living When Thor was at his weakest. Thing would have given Thor some problems at Thor's lowest in the classic days. Do you know currently Ulik is no match for Thor? Thor has one shot him like an insect.
Ulik is around colossus level. So he still wins here.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
When Thor was at his weakest. Thing would have given Thor some problems at Thor's lowest in the classic days. Do you know currently Ulik is no match for Thor? Thor has one shot him like an insect.

U miss the point as usual, at his lowest Ulik is still stronger than Cage, and who cares what u think, ur nothing but a Lowe baller and troll, who's says the same crap over and over with no proof, good read some comics and comprehend.

That's why people block ur ignorant butt, ur lack known ledge is getting old!!

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bendispower Cage would beat Ulik even at his strongest.
This is sad but 100% correct. You know this would happen too.

@ the Darkone
h1a8 has a point though. "Classic" Ulik gave "Classic" Thor hell. Around the early 90s, Ulik was jobbed out............badly. Later during the 90s he got some respect back. But recently, even with an amp by the HE, he was put down rather easily by Thor.

the Darkone
Originally posted by zopzop
This is sad but 100% correct. You know this would happen too.

@ the Darkone
h1a8 has a point though. "Classic" Ulik gave "Classic" Thor hell. Around the early 90s, Ulik was jobbed out............badly. Later during the 90s he got some respect back. But recently, even with an amp by the HE, he was put down rather easily by Thor.

Man I know that, but Cage is not Thor, Ulik st hid lowest is still stronger than Cage by a good margin, regardless of Bendis wanking!!

JakeTheBank
Amped Ulik/Tanarus was recently ragestomped by Fraction's Thor, who, to be fair, was ridiculously powerful at the expense of his character.

JakeTheBank
When Thor was at his weakest. Thing would have given Thor some problems at Thor's lowest in the classic days. Do you know currently Ulik is no match for Thor? Thor has one shot him like an insect.

Even in the classic days, Thor has been proven to be too much for the entire F4, let alone Thing by himself.

That said, the gap between Ulik and Thor has widened considerable and the last two times Thor's battled him, Ulik's been amped outside of the norm.

comicfan11
Cage shouldn't win this match.
Ulik ftw

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
U miss the point as usual, at his lowest Ulik is still stronger than Cage, and who cares what u think, ur nothing but a Lowe baller and troll, who's says the same crap over and over with no proof, good read some comics and comprehend.

That's why people block ur ignorant butt, ur lack known ledge is getting old!! If you learn to read then you what have saw this:

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Even in the classic days, Thor has been proven to be too much for the entire F4, let alone Thing by himself.

That said, the gap between Ulik and Thor has widened considerable and the last two times Thor's battled him, Ulik's been amped outside of the norm. I'm basing things off a belief of what I think writer's would show. If writer's had Thing fight Thor then Thing would be shown to give Thor hell before losing.

I'm not saying that Thor can't beat Thing easy in a forum setting but in a comic setting. (Classic Thor would smoke Ulik in a forum setting).

armedforbattle
Thor has one shot him like an insect.

Ironman put a hurting on ulik as well!

But anyways I still think ulik wins here

DaRealGangsta
Yo, I lik Luke cage n all
But ulik is da champ of dis match

StiltmanFTW
Not if Bendis writes the fight.

Damborgson
Assuming Bendis isn't writing then Ulik easily.

Bendispower cage beats the phuck out of him. It'd be spite really.

DTM
Ulik is a Class95 Strength bruiser, who also has Uru brass knuckles for added damage, Cage might be Class50, and while hes got more heart and determination, Ulik is going to win this much more than he loses.

the Darkone
If you learn to read then you what have saw this:

Your argument was garbage to being with, I sis to you what you do yto everybody else. Troll some where else!!!

SamZED
Cage loses unless Ulik owes him some money.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Cage loses

Rarely ever happens nowadays.

So no, he doesn't. He takes off his pants and rapes Ulik to death. You know this is exactly what would happen in Luke Cage, I mean the New Avengers series.

the Darkone
Ulik will knock Cage back to Harlem!!

StiltmanFTW
That would only amp him more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.