Who would perform better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would perrform better out of Spiderman or Wolverine against these individuals?

1. Captain America

2. X-23

3. Colossus

4. Iron Fist

5. Skaar

6. Morlun

7. Sabertooth (adamantium)

8. Doc Ock

9. Cyclops

10. Blue Beetle

Who would have the best showings? For the ones that they can beat, who would do it in a better fashion (look easier)?

Sin I AM
1. Captain America even

2. X-23 logan

3. Colossus peter

4. Iron Fist even

5. Skaar the both get owned

6. Morlun both get owned

7. Sabertooth (adamantium) bot get owned

8. Doc Ock peter

9. Cyclops logan

10. Blue Beetle both get owned

Mindset
Spiderman for all.

Deal with it.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman for all.

Deal with it.

laughing out loud

Harbinger
Originally posted by carver9
Who would perrform better out of Spiderman or Wolverine against these individuals?

1. Captain America

2. X-23

3. Colossus

4. Iron Fist

5. Skaar

6. Morlun

7. Sabertooth (adamantium)

8. Doc Ock

9. Cyclops

10. Blue Beetle

Who would have the best showings? For the ones that they can beat, who would do it in a better fashion (look easier)?

Captain America: Logan does better, as he only needs one well placed blow to win.

X-23: Again, Logan does better due to his healing factor and durability.

Colossus: I'd give the nod to Spidey here; faster, more mobile, and should be able to incapacitate Piotr via webbing.

Iron Fist: Probably Logan, due to his claws.

Morlun: Neither. Both would get tooled.

Skaar: Same as with Morlun.

Adamantium Sabes: Neither. He'd make short work of Logan, and Peter couldn't do a damn thing to drop Creed. Both get stomped.

Doc Ock: Peter's mobility and strength give him the advantage over Logan, who would have serious issues getting close enough to Doc to inflict damage.

Cyclops: Peter, if he plays it smart. He could web Scott from a distance, or simply use his agility and KO him with a few punches (provided he doesn't hold back).

Blue Bettle: Spite against both Logan and Peter. Jamie's stomped OMACs before; he wouldn't have much issue with these two.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Harbinger
Captain America: Logan does better, as he only needs one well placed blow to win.

X-23: Again, Logan does better due to his healing factor and durability.

Colossus: I'd give the nod to Spidey here; faster, more mobile, and should be able to incapacitate Piotr via webbing.

Iron Fist: Probably Logan, due to his claws.

Morlun: Neither. Both would get tooled.

Skaar: Same as with Morlun.

Adamantium Sabes: Neither. He'd make short work of Logan, and Peter couldn't do a damn thing to drop Creed. Both get stomped.

Doc Ock: Peter's mobility and strength give him the advantage over Logan, who would have serious issues getting close enough to Doc to inflict damage.

Cyclops: Peter, if he plays it smart. He could web Scott from a distance, or simply use his agility and KO him with a few punches (provided he doesn't hold back).

Blue Bettle: Spite against both Logan and Peter. Jamie's stomped OMACs before; he wouldn't have much issue with these two. Actually on IF I'd say peter does better because getting in close isn't exactly a good idea for the pair in this case. Don't get me wrong by character history Wolverine is an amazing martial artist on the technical side of things considering the training he's had. But getting in close with Iron Fist is an especially bad idea after he got his amp and chi no longer tires him (is this still in effect I haven't been following IF recently). Spidey can at least keep it a ranged game

dmills
Originally posted by Uriel005
Actually on IF I'd say peter does better because getting in close isn't exactly a good idea for the pair in this case. Don't get me wrong by character history Wolverine is an amazing martial artist on the technical side of things considering the training he's had. But getting in close with Iron Fist is an especially bad idea after he got his amp and chi no longer tires him (is this still in effect I haven't been following IF recently). Spidey can at least keep it a ranged game Uh oh shots fired. They'll be here soon. I hope you've eaten your wheaties.

Uriel005
Originally posted by dmills
Uh oh shots fired. They'll be here soon. I hope you've eaten your wheaties. *takes a running start. * Thanks for the heads up man.

marmilado
well i think junior dos santos is going to perform better than cain but who knows cain can take him out as wel its hard to call but overall they both are leagues above alistar overeem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.