2 Omacs/ 2 Imperiex Probes vs Surfer/ Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Harbinger
Cutting loose, Thor and Surfer. Mjolnir's indispensable here.

cdtm
Surfer and Thor, no sweat.

Galan007
The OMACs are a non-factor (Firestorm has easily beaten them via transmutation in the past.) However, If these are high-level Imperiex Probes, then Thor/Surfer are in serious trouble. After all, one Probe trounced the entire JLA, Zod-Squad, The Titans, Outsiders, Atlantis, Mongul/Warworld, etc. etc. without much difficulty.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Galan007
The OMACs are a non-factor (Firestorm has easily beaten them via transmutation in the past.) However, If these are high-level Imperiex Probes, then Thor/Surfer are in serious trouble. After all, one Probe trounced the entire JLA, Zod-Squad, The Titans, Outsiders, Atlantis, Mongul/Warworld, etc. etc. without much difficulty. And then got trounced by Superman and then a bunch of them got trounced with no trouble
Hell, Krypto trounced Mongul

Whole lot of trouncing went on

Galan007
I'll trounce your face. ermmnone

Sr J-Bieb
I'll trounce your mouth with my balls

Galan007
I'll trounce your balls with my mouth.

....uhuh

Sr J-Bieb
Your ass my tongue.

Get trounced

Galan007
Homo?

Sr J-Bieb
I don't see anything slightly gay about anything said here, except when you said team 1 could win

Galan007
Me likey.

SquallX
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
And then got trounced by Superman and then a bunch of them got trounced with no trouble

PIS, is a *****, isn't it.

Also, form the way each probes fought, and who they fought, we knew there were different levels of them.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by SquallX
PIS, is a *****, isn't it.

Also, form the way each probes fought, and who they fought, we knew there were different levels of them. Well, I wouldn't call it 5 stars, I'd say it's 1 star possibly 2

K. Thor smashes through them with his hammer

shokosugi
And then got trounced by Superman and then a bunch of them got trounced with no trouble

...well Surfer / Thor is no Superman....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by shokosugi
...well Surfer / Thor is no Superman.... You're right, both are more powerful

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor or Surfer solo.

shokosugi
You're right, both are more powerful

in the minds of lesser men probably, sure.

JakeTheBank
Lol.

Surfer/Thor

quanchi112
Team Surfer wins.

illadelph12
Smh...

I'm tired of these muthaf*ckin' threads where I'm forced to agree with muthaf*ckin' Quan!!!!

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/snakes-on%20-plane-1.jpg

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
The OMACs are a non-factor (Firestorm has easily beaten them via transmutation in the past.) However, If these are high-level Imperiex Probes, then Thor/Surfer are in serious trouble. After all, one Probe trounced the entire JLA, Zod-Squad, The Titans, Outsiders, Atlantis, Mongul/Warworld, etc. etc. without much difficulty.

thumb up

Take the best two probes and the best two OMACs and you have a win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.