Parallax Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
1. ZH Parallax Vs fully fed Galactus
2. Movie Galactus Vs Movie Parallax.
3. Parallax Entity Vs weakened Galactus.

SquallX
Originally posted by Prep-Man

1. No such thing as a fully fed Galactus, the mofo's always hungry, even after he just ate. Parallax wins.

2. Movie Galactus was a joke, and since i haven't watch the GL movie i can't say much about Parallax. I didn't know Parallax was the main villain. God i hope they didn't use a stupid concept for the movie.

3. Parallax Entity could most likely take over Galactus.

JakeTheBank
1. Hal beats the shit out of him.

2. Not really sure. Galactus was about to destroy the planet whereas Parallax was just busy absorbing people's essences. Galactus didn't really have any feats, either, but Parallax got injured/startled by stupid shit.

3. Without a host, the entity is kinda weaksauce.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Prep-Man

1) Galactus
2) going by on-screen feats.........Parallax
3) Galactus

Tazer

majid86
Parallax all the way
He destroyed and then recreated the DC universe so Big G is screwed

Cogito
1) ZH Parallax with ease

2) Galactus has no feats, haven't seen GL movie (seriously, could they have chosen a worse hero to put in a live-action movie? They chose the guy with the ridiculously difficult to visualize powers with one of the more complicated backstories that needs to be told in full to make much sense of...no )

3) Big Hungry G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.