Dr Doom & Magneto VS Apocalypse & Mr Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Dr Doom & Magneto VS Apocalypse & Mr Sinister

doom & magneto start with shields up.

how does this go?

1. no prep

2. prep

JakeTheBank
Doom and Erik in both.

marmilado
sinister solo

Harbinger
Team one in both scenarios, though Apoc + Celestial Tech given prep would be an interesting one.

Bentley
I can almost see those second stringers in team one soloing. Almost

nimbus006
Mags and Doom, although Team 2 puts up a helluva fight.

I hate the hate Apoc get's on this site...just sayin

Uriel005
Originally posted by nimbus006
Mags and Doom, although Team 2 puts up a helluva fight.

I hate the hate Apoc get's on this site...just sayin its hard not to hate. 99% of the time he has some overwhelming advantage and just pisses it away.

zeel
Originally posted by marmilado
sinister solo

yes sinister can be solo'd by either of team one.

leonidas
team 1 handily.

Darth Jello
Here's how the fight goes. Doom distracts Sinister and Apocalypse while Mags raises his shields and concentrates. After a few minutes, Mags opens a wormhole and sucks Sinister and Apocalypse onto one of Saturn's moons. He then reverses the charge in the protons and electrons of half of Apocalypse's atoms, effectively converting them to antimatter. Pocy then annihilates, taking the entire moon and Sinister with him.

TheTyrant
Team 2. Harbinger of Apocalypse plus a Jean Grey clone plus a couple of Horsemen plus the Virus.

StiltmanFTW
T2

nimbus006
Originally posted by Uriel005
its hard not to hate. 99% of the time he has some overwhelming advantage and just pisses it away.

I feel you.

So much wasted potential.

BlackZero30x
assuming they could work together team in both but would have a much higher majority with prep.

MF DELPH
How much prep is involved? Because with prep Apocalypse was a plot device away from turning himself into a Cellestial level being in The Twelve, and he and Sinister likely have the genetic templates of all the mutants that were involved in that, particularly X-Man and Living Monolith. He's unpopular (here), but he's not exactly weak or incapable.

StiltmanFTW
Good thing there are Apoc supporters like Delph.

celestialdemon
Team 1 wins

BattleMage
Dr Doom & Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.