Dr Connors vs Dr Banner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
No Lizard and no Hulk

Dr Connors 1 week prep vs Dr Bruce Banner 1 week prep

who wins ?

JakeTheBank
Banner in unholy spite.

Q99
Connors doesn't have any particular supertech outside of the lizard formula.

BUSTER1
Bruce 10/10

rotiart
Banner created virtually all the tech that made cho be able to go up against bricks... Shields.. Etc...

With a week banner rigs enough equipment together to beat the Crud out of Connors...

If the opponent was stark... Then we get interesting!

janus77
didn't Cho trick out his own iPod?

he got the shields from BannerTech and most of the other (really powerful) stuff too, but I've always admired the choPod yes

oh and Banner FTW in this thread. he'll probably create some nano-particulate spray that acts like acid on everything 3ft away from him, in the battlefield.

rotiart
Cho rigged an iPod before... He also altered antmans helmet...

janus77
good idea for a thread: Banner vs Stark.

Now that we're getting to see more of Bruce, there's enough material to get a decent idea of their comparative skills/abilities.

btw, didn't Cho create GammaWorld?

inimalist
I like how "scientist" or "engineer" in comics are a) interchangeable and b) mean "knows everything"

wtf is someone who studied gamma radiation doing building mech suits, lol. oh marvel, again, you twist the knife

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Banner in unholy spite.

thumb up

rotiart
Originally posted by inimalist
I like how "scientist" or "engineer" in comics are a) interchangeable and b) mean "knows everything"

wtf is someone who studied gamma radiation doing building mech suits, lol. oh marvel, again, you twist the knife

Well they explained banner as simply adapting all the anti hulk tech he's worked on and had help with over the years and adapted it to a combat portable form...

As for cho... I think the kids Asian..

janus77
Originally posted by inimalist

yes, that's the part that is ridiculous, not he big gonzo octopus arms that a "genius" decides to attire himself with yes

you read about mutants and men who publicly wear their underpants over their lycra(?) jumpsuits... perspective.

rotiart
Originally posted by janus77
yes, that's the part that is ridiculous, not he big gonzo octopus arms that a "genius" decides to attire himself with yes

you read about mutants and men who publicly wear their underpants over their lycra(?) jumpsuits... perspective.

Most times if you see a guy with what looks like a tv atenna as a hat you call the rubber room guys... Here you give them names like Loki or galactus.. :-P

inimalist
Originally posted by rotiart
Well they explained banner as simply adapting all the anti hulk tech he's worked on and had help with over the years and adapted it to a combat portable form...

As for cho... I think the kids Asian..

no, I get it, I'm just saying...

and that does explain a lot

Originally posted by janus77

... I don't get what you are saying... oc has always been a proficient nuclear engineer, I can't think of a time they have tried to make him also a biologist, cosmologist and neurosurgeon. considering humans already have similar devices to handle nuclear and radioactive material, I don't see his harness as that odd, especially considering how helpful such a device would be to anyone who works with their hands....

it's like the wolverine treatment for geniuses. wolverine went from an interesting character with a modest powerset to a useless character with every power he needs. it's the same here. aside from lazy writing, why does banner also need to make tech? nuclear scientist wasn't enough for character depth? he is made more interesting with more powers degrees? I don't think so, but inalso don't read hulk, so, w/e, /rant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.