Lars Alesandersson vs Helena Douglas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Both got several things in common. They both come from powerful families, their fathers were the head of said powerful families, and they got their respective company backing them up (most of the time anyway).

So what happens when the half-brother of Kazuya mixes it up with DOA's resident prima donna?

You decide.

Bro SMASH
Good comparison. I was just thinking about some Tekken/DOA fanfic.

Also, don't forget, they're half-siblings of another character in their game.

What are their feats so far?

crimson_2010
Yeah powerful families in term of money for Helena but still she's very strong, praticing the Pi Qua Quan. She defeated Gen fun ( who mastered the Xinyi Liuhe Quan, a poweful chinese martial art).

She doesn't have the feat to stop Lars though ( this ****ing bastard) who pratice Mishima martial art combined with some army high tech skill.
his feats : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lz0SEGEjX8&feature=related

he hold his own against Jin Kazama and tied with Kazuya. So i think Lars fairly beat Helena.

SamZED
Originally posted by crimson_2010
Yeah powerful families in term of money for Helena but still she's very strong, praticing the Pi Qua Quan. She defeated Gen fun ( who mastered the Xinyi Liuhe Quan, a poweful chinese martial art).

She doesn't have the feat to stop Lars though ( this ****ing bastard) who pratice Mishima martial art combined with some army high tech skill.
his feats : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lz0SEGEjX8&feature=related

he hold his own against Jin Kazama and tied with Kazuya. So i think Lars fairly beat Helena. He also defeated Heihachi.

StyleTime
If you're not Zack/Hitomi/JannLee/A ninja, you don't get many feats in Dead or Alive. Helena hasn't really done much, so there isn't much to argue with. I haven't played Dimensions yet, but Helena supposedly took down Kasumi Alpha. In theory, Kasumi Alpha is equal to Kasumi; however, Helena has nothing else really going for her.

I consider Lars closer to the likes of Ayane, who has already beaten Helena.

In short, Lars wins pretty hard.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by StyleTime
If you're not Zack/Hitomi/JannLee/A ninja, you don't get many feats in Dead or Alive. Helena hasn't really done much, so there isn't much to argue with. I haven't played Dimensions yet, but Helena supposedly took down Kasumi Alpha. In theory, Kasumi Alpha is equal to Kasumi; however, Helena has nothing else really going for her.

I consider Lars closer to the likes of Ayane, who has already beaten Helena.

In short, Lars wins pretty hard.

Really? Cool abouy alpha plus

StyleTime
Yeah. I heard the cast basically got a collective powerup. The bosses get more respect as it usually takes multiple people to beat them now. Tengu fought Hayabusa, Ayane, and Hayate simultaneously before going down I believe. Some characters even get like....naruto style genjutsu and crap. I'll have to play it though to be sure.

Zack Fair
You better uhuh

StyleTime
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.