Ewya vs the Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Who would win this battle? Ewya protects life, while the Force can be somewhat controlled.

Omega Vision
Ewya is from Avatar right?

Yeah...I'm not sure exactly how they're supposed to fight but the Force is a Universal...well...force whereas Ewya is a planetary entity that basically only exists on the biosphere of one moon/planet.

Force spite stomps.

the ninjak
Force STOMP!

Ewya was just a biological planet wasn't it?

And how is the Force focused? The Sith?

They just blow the planet up with the Death Star.

Omega Vision
No need for the Death Star. Pandora isn't shielded...a single Star Destroyer could glass it.

But I don't think he meant "Force plus all its users and their allies/weapons", I think he literally meant the two abstracts vs one another.

BruceSkywalker
this is spite.. the force curbstomps here

Lestov16
Well, Eqya might lose, but at least it has the dignity of not being composed of something as half-assed as Midi-chlorians

Omega Vision
You really want to play the 'half-assed' game with Avatar's story? stick out tongue

Also there's no might about it. Ewya has no chance. We're talking a planetary entity vs a Universal force.

ares834
Originally posted by Lestov16
Well, Eqya might lose, but at least it has the dignity of not being composed of something as half-assed as Midi-chlorians

The force isn't composed of Midi-chlorians.

Impediment
Eywa is a life force on planet Pandora.

The Force is a universal field.

Force stomp.

Robtard
The Force comes from Eywa according to James Cameron. So Cameron wins.

Impediment
*pfft*

F*ck Cameron. Dude married Linda Hamilton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.