punishing evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Imagine you just received devastating news. Something terrible just happened. Maybe your kid was killed by a gang banger, your daughter was raped and murdered, or somebody just ran over your puppy. Whatever it is, the cops are either unwilling or unable to justice/vengance that you desire. Fortunately, you happen to have the emergency number of any hero or villain that you desire. You want this person to suffer immeasurably. Who do you call? (No Ghostbusters jokes)

JakeTheBank
I call Spectre.

Mindset
Quan

psycho gundam
punisher

he'd have the perpetrator's head in a george forman grill by daybreak

Endless Mike
John Constantine

Aakla
Frank Castle after he becomes the next Ghost Rider.

Eon Blue
I'd call Desire of The Endless.

<3

Kasper Gutman
I would call Satanna for sure. She doesn't just kill the bad guys, she steals their souls. Now that's a harsh punishment, well...except for the making out with the bad guys while they get toasted but everything else is harsh.

Parmaniac
Pinhead

SamZED
Id call Deathsroke and have him bring me this person alive.

Brockalizer
Spectre and Punisher are good choices as is Ghostrider, but are pretty predictable choices. I'm thinking something more exotic like Typhoid Mary.

I call the ghost busters

StiltmanFTW
That chick from The Best There Is series, alternatively that guy who was torturing Wolverine in the MCP arc with Roche... dammit forgot their names.

I'd call the knights who say ni

StiltmanFTW
You monster! laughing out loud

Brockalizer
If you really want someone to suffer prolonged extreme terror then there are two names that come to mind, Gog and Phobos.

zopzop
Rosie O'donnell.

Parmaniac
Force him to swim in the fountain of youth and have sex with Big Bartha for all eternity.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Force him to swim in the fountain of youth and have sex with Big Bartha for all eternity.
I like that idea. How about this one though? Give him Highlander type immortality, so basically he can still feel pain and can be "temporarily" killed but not permanently killed unless his head is removed. Dr. Strange should be able to help with that. Then call Drax, give him the evil doers picture and tell him "Thanos has a new body".
Or you could sub Zatana for Dr. Strange, dowse him in Kryptonian pheromone and warp him to a distant planet where his only companion is HP Doomsday.

Uriel005
any of the cenobites

Cogito
I'm going Lucifer on this. The man ruled Hell, I think he's figured out a trick or two to make people suffer.

King Kandy
I would say Ghost Rider... he only will inflict suffering equal to the amount they caused, so it will be more fair.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by King Kandy
I would say Ghost Rider... he only will inflict suffering equal to the amount they caused, so it will be more fair.
What the f**k? F*ck fair, I want vengance and suffering mad

Diesldude
I'd want Emporer Joker to do what he did to batman,
Non comic book character, What Clyde Sheldon from law abiding citizen did to the thieves.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Grammar nazi, look at your typo here.

One would think you mean Barda and that wouldn't be something bad at all.

Bertha on the other hand... sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.