Final Fantasy – Legacies ((OOC and Resgistration))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel

starryknight
Name - Regina Ghost
Age - 16
Gender - female
Class - Thief
Appearance - http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/F/FO/FOX/foxgirl1/1151450922_anime_ninja.jpg
Personality - Regina appears to be very cheerful and somewhat dense but in reality she is very intelligent and a very serious person.
Bio - Regina grew up in the streets and being raised by many different kinds of people, mostly thieves and people that were more fitted to the shadows. The young thief had many teachers, some even taught her how to use knives and marshal arts. Regina got so good at her craft that she could even steal from her teachers pockets without them even knowing so they nicked named her Ghost.

Regelion1
Name: Reg"The jumping" Mura

Class: Dragoon

Personality: thrill seeker, funny, flirt, hero, sarcastic, dark (evil side), positive_

Twin

Name: Greg"The falling" Mura

Personality: Tactical, weapon lover, funny , sometimes negative, dark (evil side)

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/animeboys.jpg

Reg in the red Greg in the black unlike most dragoons their armor is different a clothing based and has the same protection as other Dragoon armor but with less restrictions and lighter

Bio: Reg and Greg where born identical twins except the fact that they where born with two different hair colors. Their mother died in their birthing process leaving them in the care if their father who was a Dragoon himself. The two where destined to be Dragoons their whole life the where trained daily to become strong_When the werent training the studied/practiced different things Greg began making cloths developing his skills to the point he was able to redesign Dragoon based armor. He made it more loose, light weight and more urban without lessening it's protection rate. While Reg studied in the kitchen on how to cook great food he even was able to make new potions made from herbs that could heal damaged or torn limbs. After a few years they new they needed work so the started a free running delivery service going far and wide to deliver messages/mail doing what ever to keep the packages safe._

MadMel
You can't have cloth armor that offers the exact same protection as normal armor.
Also, since when has a dragoon's armor ever restricted their movements?

I believe I said that all classes are limited by their gear.

Regelion1
I'll edit

Regelion1
Name: Reg"The jumping" Mura

Personality: thrill seeker, funny, flirt, hero, sarcastic, dark (evil side), positive_

Twin

Name: Greg"The falling" Mura

Personality: Tactical, weapon lover, funny , sometimes negative, dark (evil side)

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/animeboys.jpg

Reg in the red Greg in the black their armor is very fashionable

Bio: Reg and Greg where born identical twins except the fact that they where born with two different hair colors. Their mother died in their birthing process leaving them in the care if their father who was a Dragoon himself. The two where destined to be Dragoons their whole life the where trained daily to become strong_When the werent training the studied/practiced different things Greg began making armor and weapons becoming some what of a blacksmith making the weapons him and his brother would use to defend themselves. Greg later ended up changing the style of normal dragoon armor to make it more stylish. While Reg studied in the kitchen on how to cook great food he even was able to make new potions made from herbs that could heal damaged or torn limbs. After a few years they new they needed work so they started a free running delivery service going far and wide to deliver messages/mail doing what ever to keep the packages safe._

Thunder Fox
sorry i havent responded busy this week >< ill post soon

s0uljaBoYtellEM
Name - s0ulja b0i
Age - 24
Gender - boi
Class - not in skool
Appearance - look lyk dat SWAG masta
Personality - full swag all da time
Bio -

Thunder Fox
Name - shiro
Age - 22
Gender - male
Class - Hunter
Appearance - give pic later
Personality - pit of a weapons freak, timid
bio- spent his child hood in wooded areas living off land with his parents learned to use weapons at ten

VerifyinTr1gIDs
Can I be villain?

starryknight
I don't know if this is ever going to make it out of ooc...

VerifyinTr1gIDs
These forums are really slow...

Regelion1
so whats going to happen to this rp

Scarlet Fox
Edit: Here I thought I missed it.

Name - Mercy Freeman
Age - 24
Gender - Female
Class - Mystic Knight
Personality - Easy going and Friendly. Hard to Anger but when she is Angry she goes all out.
Bio - Interested in magics but always rather be of the sword, Mercy found a way to do both.
Apperance -

Scarlet Fox
Guess this isnt going to happen then?

Thunder Fox
was waiting for others who signed up to join then i forgot i was in charge >< ill try postign the sight up within a few days

NebarisReloaded
Name - Dante
Age - 24
Gender - Male
Class - God
Appearance - Long Blond Hair with blue eyes, very muscular but still lean
Personality - Dante is a complete badass who is also kind but he gets shit done and has no flaws
Bio - Dante is the most powerful being in the universe, created by the other gods to instill fear in evil. He has saved the universe several times and cannot be defeated.

Phoenix3068
If you guys do choose to get this going, I'll join if...

You can explain the classes. XD

MadMel
Um...
Yea, sorry, that would take way too long.
Just read this, I hope you'll get the gist. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_character_jobs

Edit - Note that not all of the classes listed will be allowed in the game.

Phoenix3068
I'm fine with reading from a link Mel but you just kind of said "Stick to the Character classes" but didn't explain it. I've played final fantasy but I'm not so well known of it that I know all of the classes by heart. I don't think I ever even played anything on it called Legacies (there might or might not be a game of that thing, there are too many FF Games for me to keep track lol).

MadMel
Yeah, Sorry about that. Like I said earlier, I was planning of having TF host the game - It just made it erm

Phoenix3068
I still see fault with Hosting in an Unhosted section but I guess it doesn't bother me so long as they don't go mad with the idea of it. For example... if I can't decide to turn on and attack someone who was seen as my ally for a sudden "Dramatic Betrayal!" without having gotten permission from the "Host" then its a bit upsetting. I mean, to kill someone I can understand but it's not so dramatic if you expect it to come and then it's no fun. It's like that guy in a movie theater.

*the killer begins to move toward the door, the girl cowering inside of the closet, trying to think of something to do*

Guy: She's gonna sneak through the vent!

*the girl sneaks through the vent*

Me: Oh screw you, ruining the movie for us! Jerk!!

So yeah >.> make sense?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.