Krona vs living tribunal vs zero Hour Parrallax vs Thanos with IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Which high standing cosmic comes out on top?

lawest9
This is the Krona from the JLA/Avengers crossover.

MF DELPH
LT.

Batman-Prime
LT >= ZH Parallax > Thanos w/IG Imo

I don't know where to rate Krona, as he was > IG, since Grandmaster had all the artifacts (Green Lantern Power Battery, the Orb of Ra, the Book of Eternity, the ritualistic items of the Demons Three, the Spear of Destiny, the Psycho Pirate's Medusa Mask, Ultimate Nullifier, the Evil Eye of Avalon, the IG, the Cosmic Cube, the Casket of Ancient Winters, the Wand of Watoomb) and he could only imprison Krona. All those artifacts should be even > the HOTU as they are from 2 different Universes.
But then again, the way he lost was...

guy222
LT FTW

JakeTheBank
LT.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
LT >= ZH Parallax > Thanos w/IG Imo

I don't know where to rate Krona, as he was > IG, since Grandmaster had all the artifacts (Green Lantern Power Battery, the Orb of Ra, the Book of Eternity, the ritualistic items of the Demons Three, the Spear of Destiny, the Psycho Pirate's Medusa Mask, Ultimate Nullifier, the Evil Eye of Avalon, the IG, the Cosmic Cube, the Casket of Ancient Winters, the Wand of Watoomb) and he could only imprison Krona. All those artifacts should be even > the HOTU as they are from 2 different Universes.
But then again, the way he lost was... laughing out loud

King Kandy
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
All those artifacts should be even > the HOTU as they are from 2 different Universes.
How are those artifacts (made by magic, mostly) even remotely comparable to the power of God itself?

kevdude
Thats what I'm wondering also? HOTU = TOAA from what I've read.

LT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.