Parallax Vs The Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
1. Kyle Parallax Vs Destroyer armor w/ loki
2. Movie Parallax Vs move Destroyer

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. Destroyer.
2. Both really didn't do that much so I'm not sure. I guess Parallax would win based on implied power but the Destroyer can definitely hurt it.

rotiart
In the movie parallax can soul Suck Those with fear... And Loki I would say probably has fear in him...

JakeTheBank
1. Loki Destroyer

2. Eh, Destroyer was destroyed by its own power, which leads me to believe that as a creation of Odin, which was also stated as containing the same cosmic energies as Mjolnir in movie canon books/bio description (which admittedly isn't the best or most reliable source of information, but it does show creator intent to a degree), only similar sources of power would render it inoperable. Not sure how Parallax would hurt it as its main course of attack is soul/fear drain and the Destroyer in the movie was depicted as being like an empty construct. Conversely, Parallax, while it could be injured, and by stuff that really shouldn't have effected it, regenerated quite a bit and it took burning in the sun to defeat it.

Prep-Man
I wonder if Parallax could just absorb its lifeforce regardless.

JakeTheBank
Thing is, the Destroyer in the film may as well have been a robot. There was no mention in the film or film related source material that is had a soul/lifeforce.

Prep-Man
Good point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.