Who would be a good matchup for Zoom now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
If anyone checked out his latest feats, he's become more of a beast. Anyhow, name 3 people DC/MU who would give him a good fight. I'm having a hard time now. sad

byrdgang21
Nate Grey for starters. Stuck after that

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk
Rulk
Shulk

zopzop
Any high herald with time manip powers. Or low trans tier character with time manip powers.

Anything higher than that and Zoom dies painfully.

SasuOna
Zoom kills any skyfather with 1 a million fingersnaps and they wouldn't even know they're dead.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
If anyone checked out his latest feats, he's become more of a beast. Anyhow, name 3 people DC/MU who would give him a good fight. I'm having a hard time now. sad

Scans? Or what comic?

zopzop
Originally posted by SasuOna
Zoom kills any skyfather with 1 a million fingersnaps and they wouldn't even know they're dead.

Oh man not this again! Make it stop, make it stop.....chair

zopzop
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Scans? Or what comic?

Check his respect thread on the forums. He erases a 8 year old kid from existence by taking him outside the timestream or something and now people think he can beat a skyfather sad

Defenseless 8 year old < Skyfather, people.

Prep-Man
High herald? I think Zoom would destroy the likes of Surfer or X-Man. Just my opinion,

shokosugi
any decent precog (Franklin Richards), or Time Traveler (Classic Strange).

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by zopzop
Check his respect thread on the forums. He erases a 8 year old kid from existence by taking him outside the timestream or something and now people think he can beat a skyfather sad

Defenseless 8 year old < Skyfather, people.

It's powerful, but to say that a Skyfather can be erased from time against his will... I don't know, I can't imagine it, except by a far more powerful being that controls the entire time streams, on the level of ZH Parallax for example.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
It's powerful, but to say that a Skyfather can be erased from time against his will... I don't know, I can't imagine it, except by a far more powerful being that controls the entire time streams, on the level of ZH Parallax for example. thumb up

Infinity fallacy for the loose

Unless it happens which wouldn't really suprise me tbh.

Astner

Astner
Well a gravity chamber with 350 times the earth's gravity should be more than enough to kill him. shifty

Zack Fair
Poor kid.

JakeTheBank
Kang.

biscuits

quanchi112
Zoom kills any skyfather with 1 a million fingersnaps and they wouldn't even know they're dead. Scans ?

wildernesss
the runner
sentry/void
molecule man

SasuOna
Originally posted by quanchi112
Scans ?

You want me to post proof that Supes and by proxy Zoom would be able to hurt a skyfather by punching him over and over again?

Show me scans of any skyfather dealing with that type of continuous physical damage.

quanchi112
You want me to post proof that Supes and by proxy Zoom would be able to hurt a skyfather by punching him over and over again?

Show me scans of any skyfather dealing with that type of continuous physical damage. I've seen scans of Zoom punching someone far less powerful or durable than a skyfather and unable to ko them just the same.

cdtm
Is this from the Flashpoint thing?

Zooms supposed to be responsible for the coming reboot, but it's going to be a hard sell explaining how anything he can do can affect "everything", from Supermans origins and costume to other characters who predate Flash...

Cogito
I've seen scans of Zoom punching someone far less powerful or durable than a skyfather and unable to ko them just the same.

That's the point of having new feats, right? If Zoom got upgraded, what he did or failed to do in the past is irrelevant. Superman failed to fly in 1938, Flash couldn't run faster than lightspeed, Thor couldn't move faster than lightspeed...it's all changed, and none of what came before matters when you're talking current versions

King Kandy
Originally posted by shokosugi
any decent precog (Franklin Richards), or Time Traveler (Classic Strange).
lol, and yet if I paired Superman against those characters, you would say he wins by speedblitz! hypocrisy ftw.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Cogito
That's the point of having new feats, right? If Zoom got upgraded, what he did or failed to do in the past is irrelevant. Superman failed to fly in 1938, Flash couldn't run faster than lightspeed, Thor couldn't move faster than lightspeed...it's all changed, and none of what came before matters when you're talking current versions

Anyway, I'm fairly sure Quan is talking about Hunter Zoloman Zoom, rather than Eobard Thawne Professor Zoom, who's the one from Flashpoint.

Simbon
Lucifer might be able to get a couple of wins against him, but it would be an uphill battle. Zoom is just so fast, most of the time Morningstar wouldn't even know he was in a fight.

cdtm
Living Tribunal is completely outclassed. Before he can even think of attacking, the fight will be over.

Simbon
Originally posted by cdtm
Living Tribunal is completely outclassed. Before he can even think of attacking, the fight will be over.

Absolutely. LT has often been taken unawares even by much slower opponents, and has never gone up against anyone even approaching Zoom's level of speed. It would be like pitting a slug against a mongoose.

Astner
Random poster: Zoom could take down a skyfather.

quanchi112: That's odd because I've never seen him taken down a skyfather and failed to take down much less than skyfathers, do you have any scan?

Random poster: So just because he's failed to take down character weaker than skyfathers doesn't mean that he can't take down a skyfather?

quanchi112: Scan?

Random poster: Zoom could take down the Living Tribunal because the Living Tribunal have been taken down by less.

I'm sorry but quanchi112 just roasted you.

Simbon
Zoom's best feats are so fast they can't even be depicted on panel.

quanchi112
That's the point of having new feats, right? If Zoom got upgraded, what he did or failed to do in the past is irrelevant. Superman failed to fly in 1938, Flash couldn't run faster than lightspeed, Thor couldn't move faster than lightspeed...it's all changed, and none of what came before matters when you're talking current versions So then what has happened currently that makes you think he can best odin ? Simple question so quit dancing around it.

Cogito
So then what has happened currently that makes you think he can best odin ? Simple question so quit dancing around it.

I did no dancing. I never mentioned anything about Zoom beating Odin, in fact I think he'd get his ass kicked if he tried. I was merely making a point.

That said, Zoom may reach the point where he would be able to take on Odin soon enough

quanchi112
I did no dancing. I never mentioned anything about Zoom beating Odin, in fact I think he'd get his ass kicked if he tried. I was merely making a point.

That said, Zoom may reach the point where he would be able to take on Odin soon enough More wishful thinking.

carver9
Jubilee.

Harbinger
Waverider.

quanchi112
Iron Fist.

Don Corleone
Zues. smile

"Id"

zeel
bizzaro with 1 days prep.

Cogito
Originally posted by zeel
bizzaro with 1 days prep.

Please, a batkick and he's done. Permanently.

wildernesss
thanos with the space & time gems

Tha C-Master
TOAA doesn't stand a chance.

Batman-Prime

Tha C-Master
A high herald? Superman was a statue next to him. Flash and Zoom are broken on the forums, but in comics they suffer from severe watering down, as said in the rules. However, people shouldn't make up stories or anything.

Bentley
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Kang.

biscuits

thumb up

Kang with 1 minute prep murders the sucker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.