Batman vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Kevin Conroy's Batman (from Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies and Apocalypse) is the greatest Batman of all time. Fact.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/batman.png

versus

Maguire's Spider-Man from all three films, no black suit.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/spiderma.jpg

Bruce Wayne is on a business trip to Manhattan and decides to patrol the city of New York as the Dark Knight.

Spidey is swinging around town, doing his thing when he sees Batman beating the shit out of some muggers who were attacking a helpless victim.

Spider-Man drops in on the scene, uses his webs on one of Batman's raised arms to restrain him. Seeing that he is being assaulted by an unknown assailant, Bats, using his incredible bat-speed/reflexes, uses a batarang to cut his hand free while grabbing the web to swing Spidey to the ground. Hard. Batman then grappels onto the nearest rooftop with Spidey following.

After a few lines of shit talking, the battle begins.

This fight is anything goes, down & dirty. Not to the death, though. Winner by KO.

Both start out at 50 yards away from each other on top of a big ass building.

Lots of skyscrapers to swing from and use as tactical cover.

Who wins?

Robtard
Movie Spider-Man is still too much for animated Batman, just a matter of time.

Impediment
Spider-Man is fast and agile, yes, but Batman has years of experience.

Robtard
Faster, more agile, more durable, stronger, Spider-Sense and what appears to be an unlimited ranged weapon(webbing).

Also not sure how Batman will KO Spider-Man, dude took a bomb to the face among other vicious beatings and kept on going.

Impediment
Have you even seen Public Enemies and Apocalypse?

Batman took on Captain Marvel.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Kevin Conroy's Batman (from Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies and Apocalypse) is the greatest Batman of all time. Fact.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/batman.png

Truth.

BruceSkywalker
movie spidey is too much for batman

this would be perfect for an anything goes forum

Impediment
All I can repeat is that Batman took on Captain Marvel.

Nephthys
PIS.

Lestov16
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3226/2944532873_4354f90199_o.jpg

the goddamn batman automatically wins

ares834
Batman also dodges bullets. I don't recall Spiderman doing that (I could be mstaken though). Anyway Bats wins.

Darth Martin
What exactly did Batman do in Apocalypse? I have yet to see the film.

Impediment
He bested Darkseid.

Darth Martin
Video?

Nephthys
I really hate it when they have Batman hitting above his weight. He should not be able to take on people like Darkseid in the slightest without massive prep and tech. It takes me right out of the story when I see him taking hits that can explode boulders and just standing up afterwards. He's a normal human people. Its not that hard to remember.

Pet Peeve time over.

Darth Martin
I agree. That's PIS.

Darth Martin
Then there's the web shooters. Don't see how Batman gets around those.

Robtard
Have you even seen Public Enemies and Apocalypse?

Batman took on Captain Marvel.

At least three times; maybe four, bro. I know that movie about as intimately as you know your wife's b-hole.

The fights starts with Marvel slamming Superman into a cliff and Batman getting caught in a net by Hawkman, Batman cuts himself free; attacks Hawkman and gets beat over the head for it. Superman (who had been exchanging shots with Marvel) then throws Marvel towards Batman(who radioed Superman to do it); Batman hits him with some sort of wrist-rocket and KO's Marvel. Superman then cock-blocks Hawkman from lowering the boom on Batman and they start exchanging blows(Superman could have easily killed Hawkman had he wanted).

Billy wakes up; yells "Kazaam"; transform back into Marvel and walks toward Batman smiling like he's going to assrape. That's as much of the fight as we see. The next scene Bat/Supes are wearing the other two fool's costumes and Superman comments "we had some help." Meaning Marvel and Hawkman were talked down into believing that Luther was duping everyone, I'd guess.

Or in short. Batman did not beat Captain Marvel, he KO'd him temporarily with a rocket with the help of Superman. I don't see that wrist-rocket hitting Spider-Man.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
I really hate it when they have Batman hitting above his weight. He should not be able to take on people like Darkseid in the slightest without massive prep and tech. It takes me right out of the story when I see him taking hits that can explode boulders and just standing up afterwards. He's a normal human people. Its not that hard to remember.

Pet Peeve time over.

He outsmarted Darkseid. Which is still pretty lame considering Darkseid is a world conquering super-genius demi-god. But that's more convincing than beating Darkseid in a fight.

Rogue Jedi
Batman.

the ninjak
Spidey wins. Batman's wins are PIS, and that stuff don't fly in a forum fight.

Rogue Jedi
l_4Re65oTiQ

VtoNUTVkOJw

the ninjak
Those vids don't compare to Spidey's Doc Ock Train fight and Sandman Sewer fights.

As well as the saving of Gwen Stacy in SM3.

Spidey is faster, and his SS slows time.

Rogue Jedi
All it takes is one Batarang spewing gas and Spidey is out.

the ninjak
All it takes is an aerial web blast and Bruce can't throw anything. Or see anything if he aims for the eyes.
Like when he webbed Jonah's mouth shut.

Sure Bruce can escape but not before he get K.O'd

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak

Sure Bruce can escape but not before he get K.O'd

The webbing is sticky, incredibly strong and super-duper elastic (think train scene), he's not likely escaping, not in 1 min, not in 1 hour.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
The webbing is sticky, incredibly strong and super-duper elastic (think train scene), he's not likely escaping, not in 1 min, not in 1 hour.

I was thinking more along the lines of some kind of laser or gadget.

But I agree characters like Wolverine shouldn't be able to move once contained.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
Billy wakes up; yells "Kazaam"

Billy's word is "Shazam!", not the name of a black, basketball playing genie with zero acting skills.

Dumb ass.

Robtard
Billy's word is "Shazam!", not the name of a black, basketball playing genie with zero acting skills.

Dumb ass.

Haha.

Darth Martin
Spider-Man webs Batman up the same way he got frozen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.