Simon Phoenix versus John Preston

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Simon Phoenix (Demolition Man) versus John Preston (Equilibrium.)

H2H combat, to the death, no weapons. Fight takes place in San Angeles, in the Cryo Lab where Spartan made a popsicle outta Phoenix.

Who wins?

Impediment
Mmmm................gonna go with Preston. If his emotions are dead, then rape occurs.

Rogue Jedi
Phoenix definitely had the strength advantage. Not sure about speed. One scene Phoenix tagged Spartan like six times before Spartan knew what hit him.

Lestov16
I really do not want to sit through Demolition Man again, so could you hunt me down some youtube videos of his feats?

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Coming up.

Lestov16
Thanx big grin

BruceSkywalker
undecided until i see some vids..

Darth Martin
Preston.

Rogue Jedi
mCagn9-OUQk

Lestov16
Preston

Rogue Jedi
Phoenix.

0mega Spawn
only RJ would think this is an even fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
He's had a grudge against the character and has been trying to make 'Preston Loses, haha, lol lol!" threads since his debacle in the Riddick Vs Preston thread.

BruceSkywalker
bruce wayne preston

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
He's had a grudge against the character and has been trying to make 'Preston Loses, haha, lol lol!" threads since his debacle in the Riddick Vs Preston thread. Actually I am a borderline Preston fanboy, just ask DDM.

Calm down.

Lord Shadow Z
Preston for me. Phoenix's fights with Spartan are the only scenes you can really use (beating up pacifists doesn't count) and Spartan was catching him pretty well, not well enough but enough meaty shots went in to trouble him. So if Spartan can get through then Preston can and will probably snap an arm or leg then finish him.

Rogue Jedi
Thing is, Phoenix took Spartan's best shots and was still standing at the end. And it's obvious that Spartan>>>>Preston in strength.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Actually I am a borderline Preston fanboy, just ask DDM.

No.

Rogue Jedi
Thought as much, moving on?

Robtard
Since you did likely get your Preston kill, I think you finally should move on. *applauds*

Rogue Jedi
Actually I was leaning less and less towards Phoenix here. A solid argument can be made for Preston, no one has done it yet. It's right there......

Rogue Jedi
FF to 3:55

z6fSiWWowHc

Why no one has argued Preston's H2H speed in this scene is beyond me. Is it enough to kill Phoenix? Dunno, but it's a solid argument that it can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.