Pseudo Avengers vs. Volturi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Pseudo Avengers:
Spider Man
Thor
Hulk(2003)
Iron Man
War Machine
Wolverine

vs.

Volturi:
Jane
Alec
Aro
Marcus
Caius

Fight takes place where the Cullens fought the New Bloods
This is a fight to KO, INCAPACITAIN, or KILL
Who wins?

Robtard
Is the little Twilight girl who can psionically cause people to cower in pain on that list? That and the Twilight speed makes it unbalanced.

Not sure how they'd take down Ang-Hulk though.

McNasty996
Originally posted by Robtard
Is the little Twilight girl who can psionically cause people to cower in pain on that list? That and the Twilight speed makes it unbalanced.

Not sure how they'd take down Ang-Hulk though.

Yes but she can only do that to one at a time, and her most likely target would be Hulk and that may be a very bad idea at the least.

Impediment
I have yet to decend to the level of faggotry that you turds have by watching the Twilight sequels. I saw the first film, just to be diplomatic. I refuse to see the others.

awermm

Robtard
Originally posted by McNasty996
Yes but she can only do that to one at a time, and her most likely target would be Hulk and that may be a very bad idea at the least.

Like Imp, my phaggotry only extents to watching the first film and seeing a few fight clips here and there of the others posted on these boards.

But if she causes people to suffer imagined pain and not physical, not sure how the Hulk would deal with that, it's more of an attack on the mind than the body. But I do like the idea of him becoming madder than he's ever been and clapping them all to rubble.

KingD19
Thor knocks them into the air with his mega ground pound, then Iron Man lasers them to pieces.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard

Not sure how they'd take down Ang-Hulk though. Jane.

FrothByte
The avengers are too versatile. 3 of their members can fly, 2 others have healing, and as strong as the vampires are, I'm not sure they're as strong Thor or Hulk... or even Ironman and Warmachine.

The main advantage of the Volturi lies in their speed. The little girl who makes people imagine pain, that can get tricky. But as heroes who are used to tanking pain, she's gonna be in for a surprise.

Still put my money on the avengers. Far too powerful especially with Thor and Hulk in the mix.

Rogue Jedi
Question is can they resist Jane's mindrape?

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
The avengers are too versatile. 3 of their members can fly, 2 others have healing, and as strong as the vampires are, I'm not sure they're as strong Thor or Hulk... or even Ironman and Warmachine.

The main advantage of the Volturi lies in their speed. The little girl who makes people imagine pain, that can get tricky. But as heroes who are used to tanking pain, she's gonna be in for a surprise.

Still put my money on the avengers. Far too powerful especially with Thor and Hulk in the mix.

Hulk's strength is easily above all. Edward's pushing a tree over like it was made of foam is impressive. What were IM, WM and Thor's greatest strength feats? I remember IM holding an Audi SUV in the first film. The Twilight peeps have healing factors too.

And their speed (if we use greatest feats) is fast enough where they look like they're teleporting. DDM once posted a clip of this.

Hulk, yes, due to durability, healing and rage-factor. Thor would be a slow moving target, he's the least of the Twilight peeps worry.

Psychotron
Avengers should win. No one here can put down Hulk and I haven't seen Thor but if he's anywhere near his comic book levels he should be far above any of the gay vamps as well. Spider-man can dodge them thanks to his agility and spider-sense, he's also strong enough to hurt them and tough enough to withstand their attacks. Same goes for Iron Man and War Machine. Wolverine can probably slice them up but he probably won't connect but I don't think they can put him down.

thezoneexpo
Hulk and Thor alone makes this so lop-sided. Those little vampires have a negative 100% chance lol.
Hulk has withstood more powerful psychic attacks before. Believe me, Jasper or Jane or whatever her name is...Hulk will overpower the pain and obliterate her with one thunder clap lol.

FrothByte
Originally posted by thezoneexpo
Hulk and Thor alone makes this so lop-sided. Those little vampires have a negative 100% chance lol.
Hulk has withstood more powerful psychic attacks before. Believe me, Jasper or Jane or whatever her name is...Hulk will overpower the pain and obliterate her with one thunder clap lol.

What psychic attacks have Ang Hulk withstood?

TheVaultDweller
Some people have a habit of doing with Hulk what some others do with Batman, by assigning elements/feats from his comic counterpart to his movie versions.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Some people have a habit of doing with Hulk what some others do with Batman, by assigning elements/feats from his comic counterpart to his movie versions.

I find this happens a lot with Batman, Hulk and Wolverine.

Nibedicus
Jane can only focus on one target at a time. And IIRC, she needs to stand stiil to do it, which would make her a tempting target for Thor, IM and WM.

John Murdoch
Issue here is: we've never seen Marcus or Caius fight, though they should be numbers 2 and 3 or around that in the Twilight universe. Alec and Jane have the sensory deprivation and pain illusion powers, plus the Twilight vampires have speed, stren....

Oh, forget it. Tony blasts AC/DC on a loudspeaker and blows them all to kingdom come. laughing

EDIT: Sorry guys. Losing my mind arguing for such a garbage movie franchise. Can we all pretend this is how the 1st movie ended?

http://tonyjwhill.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/blade_twilight2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.