My Prediction for Social Security and Medicare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Both programs will be completely dismembered within 5 years.

If you don't like it, what are you gonna do? Vote for the democrats? They want the exact same thing! There is no reason for democrats to "compromise" on cutting these, when 84% of people say that they would be against any cuts. The only reason they "compromise", is because its exactly what they wanted in the first place.

RE: Blaxican
So, what are we supposed to discuss, specifically?

King Kandy
The current debt sealing/spending cut debates in the US. Do you think popular programs like medicare should be cut? Do you think they will?

dadudemon
I hope, super duper duper bad, that they cut SS and the Medicare programs ASAP.

$8,247,766.95.

That's the amount of money I would have if I could keep the SS and medicare money and invest that money for the next 40 years of my working life.

King Kandy
Haha, to bad all the money you've invested so far, is completely gone to the abyss if they cut it. You aren't getting a refund.

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Kandy
Haha, to bad all the money you've invested so far, is completely gone to the abyss if they cut it. You aren't getting a refund.

sad

This is stupidly correct. My depressions increased. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.