Fro magus vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Can thanos's new found power overcome the man who has made him his *****?

quanchi112
Thanos beat him before and stomps him now.

King Kandy
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos beat him before and stomps him now.
Thanos beat him before in what comic? Cause in the one i'm looking at, Thanos got smashed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos beat him before in what comic? Cause in the one i'm looking at, Thanos got smashed. Who survived ?

King Kandy
Who survived ?
lol, dumbest argument. who killed Magus? It was not Thanos lol. Thanos was about to get sent to his lady.

quanchi112
lol, dumbest argument. who killed Magus? It was not Thanos lol. Thanos was about to get sent to his lady. Thanos won as in his plan worked. Magus never defeated Thanos and has been upgraded since then so yeah I'm right as always. Look into Thanos' eyes in you see skulls as in death for Magus. Two purple men enter only one leaves.

King Kandy
Thanos will not be having a "plan" here as Thanos does not have the ****ing decades of time he did in that time. This is a no-prep battle. And while you're saying this talk, the scan says it all.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsmagus2.jpg

King Kandy
BTW, I completely agree that current Thanos takes it... but back then, he would have died.

quanchi112
@King kandy

Exactly, the key words are look again.

Thanos prevails.

King Kandy
lol, again, that was decades of prep at work. This is a fight. There was no comparison and the instant Thanos decided to actually fight Magus, he got his ass handed to him. How is tricking Warlock into doing a job he couldn't, anything that matters here?

quanchi112
lol, again, that was decades of prep at work. This is a fight. There was no comparison and the instant Thanos decided to actually fight Magus, he got his ass handed to him. How is tricking Warlock into doing a job he couldn't, anything that matters here? Like Magus didn't have prep either. If not for Thanos warlock was screwed. The point is Thanos defeated the Magus here and will stomp in this thread which you yourself agree.

Knocking him down doesn't prove he would have beaten him anyways this was the weakest Thanos has ever been and it still wasn't enough to defeat mighty Thanos.

King Kandy
Like Magus didn't have prep either. If not for Thanos warlock was screwed. The point is Thanos defeated the Magus here and will stomp in this thread which you yourself agree.

Knocking him down doesn't prove he would have beaten him anyways this was the weakest Thanos has ever been and it still wasn't enough to defeat mighty Thanos.
Um, no, he didn't have prep. He had no idea Thanos was planning on confronting him. He did have prep, for Warlock. Prep that like you see had him totally screwed. Meanwhile Thanos's original plan (Gamora) failed. He had to use Warlock because he couldn't do it himself, this much is obvious... when he tried fighting he lost.

Magus was the champion of life and much like Warlock later was destined to defeat Thanos whether it was in one identity or another. I don't see why you have a hard time accepting that he was above Thanos.

Nihilist
Thanos wins this, and in the previous battle Afro Magus looked superior of the two.

guy222
agreed

quanchi112
Um, no, he didn't have prep. He had no idea Thanos was planning on confronting him. He did have prep, for Warlock. Prep that like you see had him totally screwed. Meanwhile Thanos's original plan (Gamora) failed. He had to use Warlock because he couldn't do it himself, this much is obvious... when he tried fighting he lost.

Magus was the champion of life and much like Warlock later was destined to defeat Thanos whether it was in one identity or another. I don't see why you have a hard time accepting that he was above Thanos. He didnd't lose he was knocked down. That doesn't equal losing. Magus had prep in becoming who he was and Thanos had prep in preventing this from occurring. Thanos as always reigns supreme with prep.

He wasn't above Thanos then and certainly isn't now.

King Kandy
He didnd't lose he was knocked down. That doesn't equal losing. Magus had prep in becoming who he was and Thanos had prep in preventing this from occurring. Thanos as always reigns supreme with prep.

He wasn't above Thanos then and certainly isn't now.
True or not, this is a no prep fight... so that matters, not a smidgen.

quanchi112
True or not, this is a no prep fight... so that matters, not a smidgen. This is current Thanos so their first battle matters not a smidgen.

King Kandy
Well, I would agree.

Sr J-Bieb
Well, I have no idea what Quan was talking about, but Thanos wins handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.