Mar-Vell, Genis, Quasar & Nova Prime Vs. Cap Marvel, B. Adam, Supes, & Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF DELPH
Captain Mar-Vell
Genis-Vell
Quasar (Wendall)
Nova Prime (R. Rider)

Vs.

Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Superman
Superboy (Conner)

Battle takes place in space near Saturn, but can span the entire solar system.

Discuss.

Sr J-Bieb
Team 2

Decisively

Mar-Vell is only good against Superboy here, which puts them at a disadvantage off the start.

Or BA rips off faces.

JakeTheBank
Team Batson

quanchi112
Team 1, hard.

Mindset
Genis can take on at least 2 people here.

Prep-Man
Team 2.`

zopzop
Quasar can either be the weakest link or the MVP.

Do any of the people on Team 2 have any means of traveling between dimensions? Because if not, Quasar can Quantum Jump their @$$e$ into the Quantum Zone and that's it. They'll never escape.

Barring that, Quasar would destroy the Supermen but be destroyed in turn by the Magicmen.

Quasar could drain Supes dry WHILE bombarding him with Red Sun radiation and bubble up Superboy (Quasar's bubbles are really durable). That's two guys gone.

Captain Mar-vell's Negabands are no joke. Together with Genis and Nova Prime, I think they can take the Magicmen.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by zopzop
Do any of the people on Team 2 have any means of traveling between dimensions?

Power of Zeus and Power of Aton.

quanchi112
Oh wait a minute. I looked up and mistakenly thought it was Lord vell. Since it's captain team 1 wins barely though not a stomp. genis is simply a beast.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Power of Zeus and Power of Aton.

Really? Damn. But Quasar can still take out the Supermen and reliably too.

Sr J-Bieb
Captain Mar-vell's Negabands are no joke. His best feat was absorbing the energy of a sun, and then getting promptly embarrassed by Thor...

Prep-Man
BA rips Quasars head and laughs. like this...

laughing out loud

thanos-prime
team 2 mar-vell and nova aren't in the same league as thee guys.

Mindset
Genis solos.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
His best feat was absorbing the energy of a sun, and then getting promptly embarrassed by Thor...

Yeah by THOR, the same guy that hangs with Skyfathers and busts Celestial craniums. Mar-vell can hang with these guys.

Batman-Prime
Team 2 for a solid majority.

Sr J-Bieb
Yeah by THOR, the same guy that hangs with Skyfathers and busts Celestial craniums. Mar-vell can hang with these guys. He was backed by the power of a sun, and Thor pretty much one shotted him, and then smashed his bands together.

That's his best feat, absorbing enough energy to create a sun, and he was handled like a street leveler against Thor.

zopzop
He was backed by the power of a sun, and Thor pretty much one shotted him, and then smashed his bands together.

That's his best feat, absorbing enough energy to create a sun, and he was handled like a street leveler against Thor.

None of these guys on Team 2 are in Mjolnir's league, so...http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/Dzeff1/Emoticons/jerkit-1.gif

Mindset
zopzop, just ignore him, he's a troll.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
zopzop, just ignore him, he's a troll. thumb up

Sr J-Bieb
None of these guys on Team 2 are in Mjolnir's league, so...http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/Dzeff1/Emoticons/jerkit-1.gif Amped by enough energy to create a sun. I think you're missing that part. Also, there's not many people who have been beaten that easily by Thor, but whatever...

Almost one punched by Hulk. Had tons of trouble with Classic Drax (who got beat by She Hulk...). One shotted by Classic Thanos. Trouble with Nitro.

I don't know what appearances of Mar-Vell you're looking at, but I'm not seeing it at all.

Like I said, he'd give a decent fight to Superboy, but that's it here.

zopzop
Amped by enough energy to create a sun. I think you're missing that part. Also, there's not many people who have been beaten that easily by Thor, but whatever...

Almost one punched by Hulk. Had tons of trouble with Classic Drax (who got beat by She Hulk...). One shotted by Classic Thanos. Trouble with Nitro.

I don't know what appearances of Mar-Vell you're looking at, but I'm not seeing it at all.

Like I said, he'd give a decent fight to Superboy, but that's it here.

I get your point but he really wouldn't be needed for Superboy even. Quasar can handle the Supermen. He's here to back up Genis and Nova Prime.

Mindset
Genis is the strongest person here.

zopzop.

Genis.

Sr J-Bieb
I get your point but he really wouldn't be needed for Superboy even. Quasar can handle the Supermen. He's here to back up Genis and Nova Prime. I was unaware that Quasar could take on Superman and Superboy at the same time...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Captain Mar-Vell
Genis-Vell
Quasar (Wendall)
Nova Prime (R. Rider)

Vs.

Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Superman
Superboy (Conner)

Battle takes place in space near Saturn, but can span the entire solar system.

Discuss.

Team 2 is handicapped.
Too much versatility for team 1
Quase and NP simply bfrs them

Mindset
No, Genis bfrs them.

Everyone shut up.

Genis is the only thing that matters.

zopzop
I was unaware that Quasar could take on Superman and Superboy at the same time...

Quasar's bubble held up to Professor Hulk, the X-men, the FF, and a crapload of Avengers unloading on it and wasn't even scratched. He can bubble Superboy just fine. Or even BFR him into the QZ. Bye bye SB.

Superman, who is weak vs Red Sun radiation AND stores solar energy for power would be PUTTY in Quasar's hands. Red Sun radiation is within the EM Spectrum and Quasar can drain energy with the best of them. Quasar is Superman Kryptonite.

@Mindset

I know about Genis big grin But where is the fun in that? smile

celeyhyga17
^

That's y I aint even mentioning him here...

MF DELPH
Bump

Sr J-Bieb
Quasar's bubble held up to Professor Hulk, the X-men, the FF, and a crapload of Avengers unloading on it and wasn't even scratched. He can bubble Superboy just fine. Or even BFR him into the QZ. Bye bye SB.

Superman, who is weak vs Red Sun radiation AND stores solar energy for power would be PUTTY in Quasar's hands. Red Sun radiation is within the EM Spectrum and Quasar can drain energy with the best of them. Quasar is Superman Kryptonite.
Or Quasar gets punched in the face many times while he's trying to deal with both of them. That's kind of his weakness.

zopzop
Or Quasar gets punched in the face many times while he's trying to deal with both of them. That's kind of his weakness.

Superboy gets BFRed by either bubble or QJ to QZ. Superman gets raped by red sun radiation (either by blasts or constructs made of it) and energy drained. Now :
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5410376/2/istockphoto_5410376-talk-to-the-hand.jpg

JakeTheBank
What if Quasar has to deal with Captain Marvel or Black Adam?

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What if Quasar has to deal with Captain Marvel or Black Adam?

Then he's Fxxked.

Sr J-Bieb
Superboy gets BFRed by either bubble or QJ to QZ. Superman gets raped by red sun radiation (either by blasts or constructs made of it) and energy drained. Now :
Sounds like the classic Strange arguments that have Strange doing every spell in the book while his opponent is just standing there.

Quasar gets bullrushed and punched in the face while he's dealing with one of these guys. Quasar can't bubble 'Boy and drain 'Man at the same time, especially when he has slower reactions than both of them... unless they're standing there letting him do it to the other guy. It's quite simple really.

Don't even need to get into the specifics of Quasar knowing Superman's weakness, Superman's resistance, and his bubble's strength.

zopzop
@Sr J-Bieb

Isn't it "common knowledge" that Supers is solar powered? Failing the red sun weakness (not "common knowledge"?), Quasar could still drain his @$$ dry. And Superboy ain't doing jack vs Quasar's constructs. Let me be generous and say Superboy can break the constructs, he ain't doing it immediately. Giving Quasar a chance to r@pe Superman. Then focus on that poor fool.

Sr J-Bieb
@Sr J-Bieb

Isn't it "common knowledge" that Supers is solar powered? Failing the red sun weakness (not "common knowledge"?), Quasar could still drain his @$$ dry. And Superboy ain't doing jack vs Quasar's constructs. Let me be generous and say Superboy can break the constructs, he ain't doing it immediately. Giving Quasar a chance to r@pe Superman. Then focus on that poor fool. Quasar attempting to drain Superman just goes farther into him leaving himself open for Superboy.

What you fail to realize is that Quasar is slower battle wise than both of these guys, and isn't very durable, and you have him simply taking both of them on no problems. He's not Flash, he's not going to be able to attack both of these guys at the same time... especially in the way you described. Just because he has the potential, that doesn't mean he could do it.

Quasar vs Superboy and Superman
Quasar does a couple things he rarely does and beats both of them, while Superman or Superboy stand still while he's dealing with the other

Or

He gets hit in the face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.