Most anticipated movie of summer 2011.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Opinions are encouraged.

jaden101
Glee Live obviously.

There's nothing I'm desperate to see this summer. I wait in trepidation for the Straw Dogs remake at the tail end of the summer though.

I've no doubt that the biggest summer blockbuster and the one that most people are looking forward to is the last in the Harry Potter series.

Can't say I've ever seen any of them so it doesn't really interest me though.

BackFire
I'm vaguely interested in Apollo 18.

jaden101
Must have a rape in it then.

siriuswriter
I confess, Potter all the way. Hell, I've been waiting for this since movie one when little Tom Felton came on screen and said, "Hahwy Pottah!"

CPT Space Bomb
Captain America hands down no contest.

Esau Cairn
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes has me trembling in nervous anticipation...

quanchi112
To me nothing even compares to the last harry potter film. The funny thing was I just only saw them casually and only fell in love with them because of that fight scene in order of the phoenix. From then on out it's been Voldemort all the way. I'm a sucker for a great villain.

Kazenji
Well now Captain America Most anticipated movie of winter for me.

Darth Martin
It was X-Men: First Class; now it's Captain America.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by jaden101
Glee Live obviously.

There's nothing I'm desperate to see this summer. I wait in trepidation for the Straw Dogs remake at the tail end of the summer though.

I've no doubt that the biggest summer blockbuster and the one that most people are looking forward to is the last in the Harry Potter series.

Can't say I've ever seen any of them so it doesn't really interest me though.

I argee!I think the last HP firm will be the biggist block buster of the summer.I am so looking forward to seeing it! eek!

Myth
Cowboys and Aliens for me. But really, I'm more excited about next summer by far.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by quanchi112
To me nothing even compares to the last harry potter film. The funny thing was I just only saw them casually and only fell in love with them because of that fight scene in order of the phoenix. From then on out it's been Voldemort all the way. I'm a sucker for a great villain.

I am as well.In the movies and the books you can't help but like them and hate them at the same time! evil face

fightingflyer
Captain America!

kevin456
According to me Cowboys and Aliens

aanthonyfranks

0mega Spawn
2012 line up makes 2011 look even more shitty than it is...

Cowboys & aliens for 2011 anyways

S_D_J
Originally posted by jaden101
Glee Live obviously.

Mr. Rhythmic
Without a doubt, "Captain America." This summer's been bad so far (minus "Thor"wink, but they CAN'T mess up the Cap. I will actually be upset if it's terrible.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Without a doubt, "Captain America." This summer's been bad so far (minus "Thor"wink, but they CAN'T mess up the Cap. I will actually be upset if it's terrible. How was First Class bad?

It was better than Thor.

I liked TF3 too.

ares834
Harry POtter for me. Which is weird because I have never been a big fan of the movies however the last one was surprisingly good, only PoA was better. Heres hoping that this one continues the trend and doesn't follow in the foot steps of HBP (which was god awful).

Originally posted by quanchi112

Have you read the books? The DH novel makes Voldemort just excrete awesomeness.

soulkiller
It has to be Harry Potter as its the last part of the series.

enrike
Transformer 3

Rapscallion
Project Nim by far. the documentary by the guy who made Man on Wire.

I'm also excited for HP 7.2 and Drive by that danish filmmaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.