Heroclix Online!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CPT Space Bomb
Well, I must say, it is fricking awesome. The only problem I have is the initial pricing and lack of variety. Two things which will almost assuredly change sooner rather than later.

Check it out:
Heroclix Online

For $1.95 you get the Fantastic Four starter set (Dr. Doom, a couple doombots, Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben and a couple of items/cards)

There are multiple maps as well that you get off the bat, and playing the game is perhaps the best way to play Heroclix. WHY? BECAUSE THE COMPUTER CLICKS YOUR OPPONENTS DIAL FOR THEM!!!!

Never again do you have to worry about cheating. Honestly, the game is fantastically done and I can't wait for them to implement more maps/figures/sets.

Again, the only real problem I have so far is the pricing. But once they get that fixed, I'm completely sold. Check it out if you're a heroclix fan. Even if you've never played Heroclix before in your life, they have a good tutorial and really smooth interfaces. Matches are fun and they have timers.

Can't emphasize this enough, come play this game. Give it a shot. (And no, I'm not getting payed for this, just wanna see more people sign up smile )

CPT Space Bomb
Just realized this somehow got posted in the wrong forum... If a mod could move it to the gaming forum that would be appreciated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.