Odin vs Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marmilado
lets say odin makes doom really really mad, odin is spitting on latverian ground and saying latveria is a third world shit hole i spit on this land and then he breeds latverian women and saying i do that because latverian man dont deserve to breed, doom is very pissed at odin and has a week prep what would happen

tru-marvell
This is why I really liked the Thor vs Doom storyline....Doom with prep was still beaten by Thor...true his Destroyer wasn't 100% but he was still beaten. Against Odin...he would need a year of prep just to survive the attempt...

OneDumbG0
^ So having Thor interrupt you during your prep before it's even finished, and having a bunch of Asgardians meddle with the unfinished prep during the fight, means Doom can't prep successfully for Thor?

Let's not forget that Doom was stomping Thor in his imitation Destroyer armor before its power source got cut off.

sure. but doom cant beat odin with a week only

The Gambit
Originally posted by 753
sure. but doom cant beat odin with a week only

What does the amount of time matter when you've got a time machine. wink

Plus Doom has beaten Odin before. big grin

Grinning Goku
Odin rapes.

rotiart
Originally posted by tru-marvell
This is why I really liked the Thor vs Doom storyline....Doom with prep was still beaten by Thor...true his Destroyer wasn't 100% but he was still beaten. Against Odin...he would need a year of prep just to survive the attempt...

That was not doom with prep...

Prep assumes he is already ready for Thor... In that scenario he wasn't...he was still getting there...

I can't say I've baked a cake if the oven wasn't even turned on yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.