Creations of Galactus Vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF DELPH
Galactus decides it's time for his 'Last Meal' and gathers all of his heralds and creations together to herald his consumption of the entire comic omniverse. This group will jump from verse to verse and battle all of each universes super hero teams (individually) in combat on their homeworlds. If they lose, another team from that verse steps up to face them. Galactus's team consists of:

Tyrant
Silver Surfer
Fallen One
Morg
Nova
Red Shift
Firelord
Terrax
Air Walker
Stardust
Invisible Man (Johnny Storm)
Punisher Robots (50)

Is there any established team (JLA, Avengers, Stormwatch, etc), from any verse, that can beat this team in a head to head, no prep fight, or will Galactus eat all of comicdom?

Discuss.

nimbus006
GL Corps

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmm...........i cant think of current incarnation, youd have to mix and match lineups to pose a threat

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Full power Tyrant?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by nimbus006
GL Corps didn't surfer absorb the central battery in a cross-over once? shifty

nimbus006
Originally posted by psycho gundam
didn't surfer absorb the central battery in a cross-over once? shifty

I love Surfer, but sick

MF DELPH
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Full power Tyrant?

Tyrant as he was last depicted in comics before being nullified, so I guess that would be depowered. Full Powered Tyrant didn't have many appearances anyway..

MF DELPH
Originally posted by psycho gundam
didn't surfer absorb the central battery in a cross-over once? shifty

thumb up

Batman-Prime
GL Corps

thumb up

The Quintessence

and

The JLA & Co. from OWAW

Endless Mike
Great Lakes Initiative

TheTyrant
GL Corps

Green Lantern Corps wouldn't last a minute against a blood-lusted Galactus. They suck shit and can barely put down an emo boy whereas Galactus, alone, did what several universal beings couldn't do during The Thanos Imperative story.

Cogito
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Green Lantern Corps wouldn't last a minute against a blood-lusted Galactus. They suck shit and can barely put down an emo boy whereas Galactus, alone, did what several universal beings couldn't do during The Thanos Imperative story.

Pretty sure Galactus isn't fighting...

That said, JSA w/ Spectre and GL Corps should be able to win

TheTyrant
Smh.

Sundipped
Tyrant full or depowered would be a hand full for any team. He gave Big G a scare depowered. Big G had just fed too.

nimbus006
Originally posted by TheTyrant

Ok, except they wouldn't be fighting a bloodlusted Galactus.

Read the OP.

SevenShackles
Sinestro corp w/superboy prime, hank henshaw, manhunters, parallax and anti-monitor. hell you might even be able to leave the anti-monitor home for this fight, or he can stand next to Big G and they can start betting on the battle like some galactic cock-fight.
http://glspotlight.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/278914-8878-sinestro-corps_super.jpg
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

BullwinkleMoose
Great Lakes Avengers would win

MF DELPH
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Sinestro corp w/superboy prime, hank henshaw, manhunters, parallax and anti-monitor. hell you might even be able to leave the anti-monitor home for this fight, or he can stand next to Big G and they can start betting on the battle like some galactic cock-fight.
http://glspotlight.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/278914-8878-sinestro-corps_super.jpg
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Good team, but they aren't heroes.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Good team, but they aren't heroes.
crap i guess i forgot that stipulation then, thanks for pointing that out. back to the drawing board!

Black bolt z
Squirrel girls nut sack

celestialdemon
I'm not sure there's a hero team that could. The Authority might if the Doctor is able to take on Tyrant, but I don't know enough about them to know if his power level is that high.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'm not sure there's a hero team that could. The Authority might if the Doctor is able to take on Tyrant, but I don't know enough about them to know if his power level is that high.

hummm i dont think the authority could do much with that much herald power coming at them.

James Doakes

Originally posted by SevenShackles
hummm i dont think the authority could do much with that much herald power coming at them. they have the doctor and jenny q, but tyrant might be too much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.