The Fearsome Hand of Four versus TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
TMNT

W2_x1SvrPqI

Versus The Fearsome Hand of Four (Batman: Under the Red Hood.)

OLLfhO0zXGI

All weapons and gear are included, bloodlust is on. Fight takes place at night, in the pouring rain, in Outworld (Mortal Kombat.)

Who wins?

Robtard
TMNT, turtle-power.

Rogue Jedi
Not sure.

Robtard
I am.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
TMNT

W2_x1SvrPqI

Versus The Fearsome Hand of Four (Batman: Under the Red Hood.)

OLLfhO0zXGI

All weapons and gear are included, bloodlust is on. Fight takes place at night, in the pouring rain, in Outworld (Mortal Kombat.)

Who wins?

the vids have been taken down, but i do think the turtles win

Rogue Jedi
Dude has a friggin laser beam on his head.

BruceSkywalker
Dude has a friggin laser beam on his head.

yeah the turtles are agile enough to evade

Rogue Jedi
And harm them?

Rogue Jedi
http://www.dcauresource.com/undertheredhoodprofiles/bad/f/fearsomehandoffour.php

Utrigita
Originally posted by Robtard
TMNT, turtle-power.

Rogue Jedi
You guys do know that the FF are armored, right? And that Raph broke Leo's blades?

Not to mention they are just as fast, "Shot" has a laser, and that "Woman" showed Wade Wilson like blade speed?

Robtard
You guys do know that the FF are armored, right? And that Raph broke Leo's blades?

Not to mention they are just as fast, "Shot" has a laser, and that "Woman" showed Wade Wilson like blade speed?

TMNT, turtle-power.

Rogue Jedi
I gotcha. Super Troopers?

Robtard
I gotcha. Super Troopers?

Turtles would beat them too. They were just cops; not very good ones either.

Rogue Jedi
You've seen "Red Hood." You know that the FF are faster than the turtles. "Turtle Power" doesn't cut it.

Robtard
You've seen "Red Hood." You know that the FF are faster than the turtles. "Turtle Power" doesn't cut it.

But it does. They're better ninjas; they're better all around. They fight hordes of foot-soldiers and mythical monsters.

Rogue Jedi
But it does. They're better ninjas; they're better all around. They fight hordes of foot-soldiers and mythical monsters. They had alotta help, dude. Besides, the FF easily duplicates that by themselves.

Robtard
They had alotta help, dude. Besides, the FF easily duplicates that by themselves.

TMNT, turtle-power.

Rogue Jedi
Just watched the Red Hood fight again.

Not only is "Woman" capable of blocking bullets with her blades, she's bulletproof. Bullets bounced right off her. That means they are all bulletproof.

"Baton" blocks bullets at close range too.

"Bulk" is so strong he lifted a car over his head.

"Shot" beat the piss outta Batman.

But hey, Turtle Power!!!

Robtard
Do you think it's just coincidence that in most threads you go one way and everybody else or almost everybody else goes the other? Everybody else is wrong; you're right?

and yes:

TMNT, turtle-power.

Impediment
Turtles win.

Rogue Jedi
Do you think it's just coincidence that in most threads you go one way and everybody else or almost everybody else goes the other? Everybody else is wrong; you're right?

and yes: K, remind me how wooden staffs, nunchuckas, swords that are easily broken and sais>>>>>>CYBER Ninjas who are faster, just as agile, stronger, in bulletproof armor, block bullets and shoot lasers. Share with the group. If all you got is "Turtle Power", you're done here.

As for the whole "Do you think it's just coincidence that in most threads you go one way and everybody else or almost everybody else goes the other?" thing, don't make me lulz. Hit Girl vs Hit Man started out the same, and look how that turned out.

Robtard
K, remind me how wooden staffs, nunchuckas, swords that are easily broken and sais>>>>>>CYBER Ninjas who are faster, just as agile, stronger, in bulletproof armor, block bullets and shoot lasers. Share with the group. If all you got is "Turtle Power", you're done here.

As for the whole "Do you think it's just coincidence that in most threads you go one way and everybody else or almost everybody else goes the other?" thing, don't make me lulz. Hit Girl vs Hit Man started out the same, and look how that turned out.

I'm sorry, maybe I missed where the TMNT weapons are breaking constantly? Can you post the clip? Sword-girl was taken out by a head-butt, so there goes her "omg, armor!" Laser-boy by a taser to the face. Me thinks a sai, staff, sword etc can do better.

It turned out how many threads turn out, most/more people saying 'A' and you ranting, spewing and crying it's 'B' while dragging the thread in the gutter. Let it go, why are you're bringing that thread up in here. <--- not a question, I know the answer.

Rogue Jedi
I'm sorry, maybe I missed where the TMNT weapons are breaking constantly? Can you post the clip? Bulletproof armor>>>>TMNT blades. First grade logic.

Lulz, and who gave her said head butt?

Too bad the Turtles don't have tasers.

I don't know which suits you better.

A:

jpicUOJ9xL0

or B:

9BOG4p1-H2Q

You really need to calm down, dude. You're letting a difference of opinion get you all riled up, as usual. Stop raging.

BTW: I brought that thread up because you are behaving the same way here as you did there. There, I proved:

Hit Girl is faster, is more agile, a better shot and a bullet dodger.

Here, I proved:

The FF are faster, just as agile, are WAY stronger, have bulletproof armor, can block bullets and can shoot lasers from their face.

And, as you did in the HG/HM thread, you ignored every point that proves she wins. It was only when others came along backing me that you finally shut your hole.

So, until you show me a valid reason the Turtles win, besides "LULZ Turtle Power", log out. You're boring me.

Impediment
How about stop trolling, on both sides, and just debate? Scheisse.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
How about stop trolling, on both sides, and just debate? Scheisse.

Excuse me, dude, I was not trolling. Against my better judgement I didn't just post 'turtles win' again, when I should have.

As expected, RJ proceeds to his routine which consist of one or more of the following, ignoring, dodging and/or logical fallacies followed by troll-bait "you mad, calm down and pwned" rants. Though I am flattered how he copies yet another angle of mine "you're boring." Mimicking is a high form of flattery; I'm touched.

I'll gladly accept that I'm the idiot for playing to his game when I know better, but "trolling", I clearly wasn't in here.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
How about stop trolling, on both sides, and just debate? Scheisse. I was debating. I was saying that the FF win because they can block bullets, are bulletproof, are faster, better reflexes (true), can lift cars over their heads, can shoot laser beams and one of them KO'd Batman.

What I got in return was "Turtle Power."

I asked for more than "Just cuz", and I got "Turtle Power."

And, as usual, my trolling was retaliatory. And, as usual, I'll heed your warning. Back to the debate:

How are the Turtles gonna defeat a team of Cyber Ninjas that can block bullets, are bulletproof, are faster, better reflexes (true), can lift cars over their heads, can shoot laser beams and one of them KO'd Batman? Hell, with his armor and brute strength, Bulk solos.

Utrigita
Bullet proof doesn't equal stab proof, added to the fact that their heads (in the girls case) and eye sockets are relative unprotected, I think the TMNT regardless of the FF armored suits still has a very good chance at winning.

Rogue Jedi
That leaves a pretty small strike area for the turtles.

Utrigita
That leaves a pretty small strike area for the turtles.

Which shouldn't present itself as a problem given the excessive amount of training the turtles have been given. And hitting the eyes etc. is only a factor if you work on the assumption that Bulletproof = Stabproof, which I say again isn't per say the case.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
Which shouldn't present itself as a problem given the excessive amount of training the turtles have been given. And hitting the eyes etc. is only a factor if you work on the assumption that Bulletproof = Stabproof, which I say again isn't per say the case. And the fact that the FF are faster, just as agile and armored makes no difference to you? And the fact that they have a ranged weapon and a guy who can lift a car?

Can't see the Turtles dealing with a guy who can evade all their attacks and shoot lasers at them. The same guy who KO'd Batman.

the ninjak
The Hand will do what the Foot couldn't.

Turtle Soup comin right up!

Rogue Jedi
yes Extra well done via laser burns.

Utrigita
And the fact that the FF are faster, just as agile and armored makes no difference to you? And the fact that they have a ranged weapon and a guy who can lift a car?

Can't see the Turtles dealing with a guy who can evade all their attacks and shoot lasers at them. The same guy who KO'd Batman.

And you reached this assesment ... how to be exact? They are armored, but with what? Is it reinforced titanium or kevlar, so no it doesn't really make a difference to me because all I know is that bulletproof isn't stabproof, and the TMNT will not use a single bullet in trying to harm the FF. They have a ranged weapon which a Sai to the face would take care of, sure they have a guy that can lift a Car but lifting a car doesn't matter in a fight, hell Michelangelo has showed in the Animated series that a opponent that is much stronger then you isn't a problem.

The same guy that Batman tagged effortlessly the first time around and knocked to the ground?

Robtard
Been a long time since I've seen the Turtle's movie, but I'm pretty sure one of the magical beast they fought had enough strength to pick up cars and such. Also, the large stone-warrior had some feats of super-strength, iirc.

Edit: Thinking about it, the group of stone-warriors were total bad-asses. Bullet proof, agile, strong etc.

Rogue Jedi
And you reached this assesment ... how to be exact? They are armored, but with what? Is it reinforced titanium or kevlar, so no it doesn't really make a difference to me because all I know is that bulletproof isn't stabproof, and the TMNT will not use a single bullet in trying to harm the FF. They have a ranged weapon which a Sai to the face would take care of, sure they have a guy that can lift a Car but lifting a car doesn't matter in a fight, hell Michelangelo has showed in the Animated series that a opponent that is much stronger then you isn't a problem.

The same guy that Batman tagged effortlessly the first time around and knocked to the ground?

Dude with the laser. You know, the guy who is faster and more agile than the turtles and has a laser on his friggin forehead.

Utrigita
Dude with the laser. You know, the guy who is faster and more agile than the turtles and has a laser on his friggin forehead.

Yes I know the dude with the laser. And yet again Faster and more Agile, you reached that conclusion how?

And again a Sai to the forhead through his helmet would take him out of the equation.

Rogue Jedi
Yes I know the dude with the laser. And yet again Faster and more Agile, you reached that conclusion how?

And again a Sai to the forhead through his helmet would take him out of the equation. By watching the movie and observing.

Lulz, yeah, he'll stay still long enough for that. He'll evade all their attacks and fry them.

Utrigita
By watching the movie and observing.

Lulz, yeah, he'll stay still long enough for that. He'll evade all their attacks and fry them.

So where did you see the FF chase a target the way Leonardo chased Raphael?

Nothing about him staying still, but it's pretty obvious that his weapon is meant in general only to be utilized at range unless he is left with no other option, and I can assure you that neither of the turtles will be fighting at range for any amount of time. And again why does he evade all of their attacks?

Rogue Jedi
So where did you see the FF chase a target the way Leonardo chased Raphael?

Nothing about him staying still, but it's pretty obvious that his weapon is meant in general only to be utilized at range unless he is left with no other option, and I can assure you that neither of the turtles will be fighting at range for any amount of time. And again why does he evade all of their attacks?

Huh?

Because he is faster and more agile.

Utrigita
Huh?

Because he is faster and more agile.

You did see the movie right?

Faster and more agile, again based on what, what incident do you have of a similar situation that supports your point of view? Is the thing basically that he knocked Batman to the floor?

Rogue Jedi
You did see the movie right?

Faster and more agile, again based on what, what incident do you have of a similar situation that supports your point of view? Is the thing basically that he knocked Batman to the floor? Mhm, but I'm not sure how the chase relates. Agility you mean?

The entire fight between the FF, Batman and Hood, dude.

Utrigita
Mhm, but I'm not sure how the chase relates. Agility you mean?

The entire fight between the FF, Batman and Hood, dude.

Agility and speed.

Except that the fight scene didn't show either of them as being leaps and bounds above what the TMNT, The girl with the swords will get taken down by either Leonardo or Raphael and quickly imo, The staff guy Donatello can handle fairly quickly aswell, that means that in a very short time the FF will be the fearsome hand of two. And as shown when they fought Batman the big guy isn't particular skilled, furthermore his armor doesn't protect his face (punches from Batman affects him, and no Batman doesn't punch through reinforced steel) which means his face is vulnerable, and no matter how good the last guy with the laser is, he isn't going to take down the four or perhaps at that point of time three of the turtles.

Rogue Jedi
Agility and speed.

Except that the fight scene didn't show either of them as being leaps and bounds above what the TMNT, The girl with the swords will get taken down by either Leonardo or Raphael and quickly imo, The staff guy Donatello can handle fairly quickly aswell, that means that in a very short time the FF will be the fearsome hand of two. And as shown when they fought Batman the big guy isn't particular skilled, furthermore his armor doesn't protect his face (punches from Batman affects him, and no Batman doesn't punch through reinforced steel) which means his face is vulnerable, and no matter how good the last guy with the laser is, he isn't going to take down the four or perhaps at that point of time three of the turtles.

Ah.

Well, IMO it does. Add on that they are armored, have a laser shooter and a car lifter, I'm going with the FF.

Utrigita
Ah.

Well, IMO it does. Add on that they are armored, have a laser shooter and a car lifter, I'm going with the FF.

Yes they are armored but as shown only in the areas where we see armor, beyond that it's kevlar or some sort of cloth not armor. A Car lifter is going to do what exactly? Just because he can throw a car doesn't mean that the turtles will just stand there and allow the car to hit them in the face. Also the only real good point of time where the FF worked together was when they was alone against Red Hood, the TMNT basically works well together constantly.

Rogue Jedi
Ah, lack of feats then?

Utrigita
Ah, lack of feats then?

Both yes and no, The FF have a really good showing don't get me wrong, but what they show in that fairly limited amount of time doesn't make me think they can take on the turtles, for reasons I have already listed.

Rogue Jedi
K then, let's go over Turtle weaponry then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.