Alan Scott Vs Mogo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
crazy alan. who wins?

Gecko4lif
Im with mogo

Prep-Man
I might go with Mogo as well.

Cogito
Tough one, but I'm leaning towards Alan here. But we just don't know enough about what Mogo might be able to do

BlackZero30x
Alan could potentially be the winner if it's alan with full starheart at his disposal. I mean John only won because he was an indego lantern channeling the black lantern power at the time.......so i imagine it would be rather tough for a regular powered lantern.

rotiart
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Alan could potentially be the winner if it's alan with full starheart at his disposal. I mean John only won because he was an indego lantern channeling the black lantern power at the time.......so i imagine it would be rather tough for a regular powered lantern.

There is nothing regular about mogo

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by rotiart
There is nothing regular about mogo

not very sure what your saying...or if your joking maybe? i wasn't speaking of mogo in that last part....

My statement meant it would take more then just a regular powered lantern to defeat mogo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.