YuLaw/Gabe Law versus Selene and Michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
YuLaw and Gabe Law (The One) versus Selene and Michael (Underworld: Evolution.)

YuLaw and Gabe Law are armed with two 9mm Berettas each. Their right hand Beretta contains UV rounds, the left hand Beretta contains silver nitrate rounds. They also both have a katana.

Selene is armed with the same as the Laws, but with regular bullets. She is as she was after drinking the blood of Corvinus.

Michael is unarmed, at full strength, and in Hybrid form.

Fight takes place at night in the castle where Selene killed Marcus.

Who wins?

0mega Spawn
spite

Rogue Jedi
Nope.

Think, then type.

0mega Spawn
still spite

Rogue Jedi
No, apparently it's beyond you.

It's OK, I'll explain if others can't see it.

0mega Spawn
still spite RJ

Rogue Jedi
OK, here we go.....

Speed: Even. Michael was moving at porting speeds when fighting Viktor. Selene moved close to Law speed in UW.

Strength: Laws, easily.

Durability: Michael and Selene, they both were stabbed through the chest and regenned.

Experience: Michael and Selene, easily.

Skill with a firearm: I think YuLaw gets this one.

Sword skill: Selene.

See? Even match.

the ninjak
I see the monsters hiding and and sniffing em out.
Waiting and striking at high speed and slashing jugulars.

What was the Laws durability resistance level? Meaning Michael clawing at the throat. Didn't one catch a bullet?

Rogue Jedi
The Law's are more than fast enough to block or dodge. Not sure on their durability. Can't remember if it was implied that they have faster healing.

dadudemon
I motion to throw out the seemingly "porting" speed of Michael as it was never seen again in all of the series, provided little to no advantage over Viktor, and amounts to a visual effect for "coolness" rather than functionality.

I was the original "user" of that porting but it really isn't standing the test of time.

KingD19
Strength gos to Michael and possibly Selene as well. A Law picked up two motorbikes with one hand each, but Marcus yanked a helicopter out of the sky, lifted a slab of rock that had to weigh a couple tons based on how wide and tall it was, and that it was completely solid, and shoulder charged a truck off the road.

dadudemon
Originally posted by KingD19
Strength gos to Michael and possibly Selene as well. A Law picked up two motorbikes with one hand each, but Marcus yanked a helicopter out of the sky, lifted a slab of rock that had to weigh a couple tons based on how wide and tall it was, and that it was completely solid, and shoulder charged a truck off the road.

I don't believe you read where I talked about this, so I'll try and be as nice about this as possible:

I commented on Marcus pulling a helicopter out of the sky, already: it was a very poor strength feat. You could do the same.

His best strength feat is lifting that portcullis. In fact, it's one of the best strength feats in the series.

0mega Spawn
What ****ing 'The One' were you guys watching?
yulaw rapes HARD as shit

Ntc0YyQWdBU

Rogue Jedi
No rape happens here. Whoever wins, they'll know they've been in a fight.

0mega Spawn
spite i call spite.

yulaw casually smacks bullets.
moves extremely fast... far far above anything in underworld.

and an identical guy with him?

fukkin ear RAPE

Rogue Jedi
K, you've made it clear you think it's rape.

0mega Spawn
no ive made it clear it IS rape.
in fact ear rape

ares834
Team one.

Rogue Jedi
I'm going with Selene and Michael. WAY too much damage soak there, close to if not equal speed, same for strength.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I motion to throw out the seemingly "porting" speed of Michael as it was never seen again in all of the series, provided little to no advantage over Viktor, and amounts to a visual effect for "coolness" rather than functionality.

I was the original "user" of that porting but it really isn't standing the test of time. Nah. That'd be like disallowing force speed in a Jedi thread.

My theory is that Michael jumped over Viktor as Viktor had his head lowered and landed silently.

Robtard
The Asians aren't being touched by the supernaturals. They move so fast bullets look slow and sluggish; they're also far better H2H fighters. Giving them weapons here was near spite.

Supernaturals go down via a combo of punches, kicks, bullets and dismemberment. Though they could likely just blitz and ventilate craniums for a fast and easy win and then go out for a bowl of noodle.

BruceSkywalker
the laws are law here, they won't have much of a problem

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
The Asians aren't being touched by the supernaturals. They move so fast bullets look slow and sluggish; they're also far better H2H fighters. Giving them weapons here was near spite.

Supernaturals go down via a combo of punches, kicks, bullets and dismemberment. Though they could likely just blitz and ventilate craniums for a fast and easy win and then go out for a bowl of noodle. Mhm...Mhm....Mmmmmmmhm.........

So, have you seen the Underworld movies? Good stuff. There's a scene where a weakened Michael takes 20ish bullets before it even slowed him down. Then there's the scene where he gets a big ass hole punched in his chest. Then there's the part where Selene tanks a point blank shotgun blast. Then there's the part where Marcus stabs her THROUGH the chest with his talon, and she doesn't even blink. She broke it off, pulled it out, and stabbed him in the face with it. See, the Law's can unload an entire clip into Selene and Michael and it would barely faze them.

Not to mention, not to MENTION, dude, that the Law's can both be killed by a single bullet or claw swipe. They're too fragile.

Selene and Michael? Too damn hard to kill. Bullets? Take too many. H2H? Don't make me laugh, the Law's won't even bruise them H2H. Swords? The Law's have no sword feats.

So what we have here are two hybrids that are:

Just as fast if not faster than the Law's.

Just as strong as the Law's.

FAR tougher than the Law's. Their damage soak is ridiculous.

0mega Spawn
OMG blocked just blocked

Myth
I haven't watched Underworld, but one thing that seems neglected in this thread about the Laws is that if 1 dies, the other absorbs his power and becomes more of a badass anyway. The movie also suggested that if only 1 of them remains, it could mean the end of the world or he becomes god-like.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'm going with Selene and Michael. WAY too much damage soak there, close to if not equal speed, same for strength. I agree, they have great damage soak.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Myth
I haven't watched Underworld, but one thing that seems neglected in this thread about the Laws is that if 1 dies, the other absorbs his power and becomes more of a badass anyway. The movie also suggested that if only 1 of them remains, it could mean the end of the world or he becomes god-like. That was just them guessing. No one knew what would happen.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I agree, they have great damage soak. have you even seen the one? -_-

yulaw rapes viciously hard.
and damage soak doesn't mean shyt since yulaw or gabe could EASILY close the distance on them & blow their brains away.
which neither can come back or regenerate from.

thanos-prime
Yes, i may be forgetting some of the things they did but i remember the gist of what they did.

Yulaw being the more vicious of the 2 would fight michael since michael would be the first to engage being that he's faster than selene and yulaw would never hit him michael has porting speed.

As i said above michael is to fast for this, and this is not a method i see Gabe using he would attempt to go hand to hand or wound her with a gun shot which won't stop her.

Luckily they wouldn't have to and if gabe were to kill selene michael would go bat shit crazy and chop them up.

Myth
That was just them guessing. No one knew what would happen.

The point remains that killing 1 doesn't necessarily mean it will be easy to finish off the other 1, because that other one will instantly become better.

Rogue Jedi
Bloodlusted Michael.....*shudders*

Let's go over this again...

Durability. FF to 2:49

TizYC-9AVPg

Selene jumps off a 500 foot building. She lands on her feet and walks away. This fall would have killed YuLaw. Then there was Michael soaking up dozens of machine gun rounds in the woods. Then there's Selene tanking Marcus stabbing her through the chest. And again, Michael's chest was tore open by Marcus and he regenned.

Durability? Michael and Selene are juggernauts compared to the Law's, who can be killed by one bullet, by one claw swipe, they can be killed as easily as we can.

Here:

ZQRlUpH8ruc&feature=related

Check out Michael stopping a moving truck.

Check out Selene bullet dodging, moving at YuLaw speed, tanking a point blank shotgun blast. Dig it:

FF to :37

35iZsw4c0OU

There we have it, porting speed!!! So yes, Selene and Michael are just as fast if not faster than the Law's.

Check out Michael having his chest opened by Marcus.

Need I remind you guys that Michael punches holes clean through the chests of Lycans? Or that he has a habit of ripping their heads off?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
have you even seen the one? -_-

yulaw rapes viciously hard.
and damage soak doesn't mean shyt since yulaw or gabe could EASILY close the distance on them & blow their brains away.
which neither can come back or regenerate from. Head shot? crylaugh Don't make me laugh, dude. Remember when Selene unloaded in Marcus's face and all it did was piss him off? Yeah.....And since Michael is as strong as Marcus, and Selene, after drinking the blood of Corvinus, is also as strong as Marcus......Well.....

Didn't see that coming, didja?

dadudemon
Nah. That'd be like disallowing force speed in a Jedi thread.

My theory is that Michael jumped over Viktor as Viktor had his head lowered and landed silently.

And you assume that I don't think force speed should be thrown out, as well?

HA!

Force speed is about as useless as any other uber ability seen in the movies.

IF force speed was used even more than once...it would have eliminated several moments of PIS. As it stands..it was used once...can only be used once...and can only be used in a straight line. Else they not use it in the MANY other situations in which it could have been useful?

Exactly.

This is why the "porting" ability of Mike is useless as well.

Rogue Jedi
Well if you wanna go that route, let's really get into it:

When Delroy Lindo was pounding away on YuLaw, why didn't Law speed blitz out of it?

When Statham had YuLaw at gunpoint, why didn't YuLaw speed blitz out of the line of fire?

Michael showing porting speed is a legit feat. Just as legit as YuLaw bullet dodging.

dadudemon
Well if you wanna go that route, let's really get into it:

You just incorrectly assume that I don't run parallel in my beliefs.

That's your problem.

When Delroy Lindo was pounding away on YuLaw, why didn't Law speed blitz out of it?

Retarded PIS.

When Statham had YuLaw at gunpoint, why didn't YuLaw speed blitz out of the line of fire?/B]

Retarded PIS.

Michael showing porting speed is a legit feat. Just as legit as YuLaw bullet dodging.

NOPE!

It's retarded PIS that was not shown in any of the other movies, was not useful in the end against Viktor which proves that it probably wasn't porting, and the other stuff I mentioned.

Rogue Jedi

That's your problem. K.

Coming from the man who agreed with me that PIS and CIS should always be turned on, that it makes versus threads more true to the character.

Or it could be that Michael was a newborn and not fully accustomed to his powers.

No, it wasn't porting, never claimed that. Point is, he moved so fast it appeared to be teleporting. Like a Twivamp. Not as fast as a Twivamp, but still.

And if you still aren't convinced, it's up to me, the thread starter, to say if it counts as a feat or not, according to MVF rules. So.......It counts as a feat.

Robtard
Mhm...Mhm....Mmmmmmmhm.........

So, have you seen the Underworld movies? Good stuff. There's a scene where a weakened Michael takes 20ish bullets before it even slowed him down. Then there's the scene where he gets a big ass hole punched in his chest. Then there's the part where Selene tanks a point blank shotgun blast. Then there's the part where Marcus stabs her THROUGH the chest with his talon, and she doesn't even blink. She broke it off, pulled it out, and stabbed him in the face with it. See, the Law's can unload an entire clip into Selene and Michael and it would barely faze them.

Not to mention, not to MENTION, dude, that the Law's can both be killed by a single bullet or claw swipe. They're too fragile.

Selene and Michael? Too damn hard to kill. Bullets? Take too many. H2H? Don't make me laugh, the Law's won't even bruise them H2H. Swords? The Law's have no sword feats.

So what we have here are two hybrids that are:

Just as fast if not faster than the Law's.

Just as strong as the Law's.

FAR tougher than the Law's. Their damage soak is ridiculous.

Have you seen The One? Not great, but the feats are uber. Great, the majority of those damage-taking feats won't matter shit cos the Law's have weapons specifically suited to harm the supernaturals. Sunlight and silver. That and decapitation via sword.

They're not as fast or faster, they're much slower. The Laws make bullets look slow, we have several examples of their speed throughout the film.(you should really watched that clip Omega posted)

Strength, that's arguable, but probably close. Michael might be above the rest.

The super-naturals are tougher, but again, the Law's have weapons that exploit their opponents weakness. Add the the Asians aren't being touched. Game over for the super-naturals.

dadudemon
Coming from the man who agreed with me that PIS and CIS should always be turned on, that it makes versus threads more true to the character.

Wrong. I specified that it should be up to the thread starter and unless otherwise specified, the characters act in character.

That's not "PIS" being turned on. That's CIS.

Or it could be that Michael was a newborn and not fully accustomed to his powers.

Which is exactly why we never saw him "porting" again. Thanks for proving my point.

No, it wasn't porting, never claimed that. Point is, he moved so fast it appeared to be teleporting. Like a Twivamp. Not as fast as a Twivamp, but still.

STFU and GTFO.

There we have it, porting speed!!!

And if you think this is some sort of word game where you must distinguish between "porting speed" and "wasn't porting", also GTFO and find something better to argue about. You're just looking for something to argue about, at this point. Stop it.

I put "porting" in quotes note once, but twice. If you haven't figured out by now that me putting "porting" in quotes is meaning something other than a direct interpretation, then you need to brush up on your reading skills.

More specifically, since I actually DID write it completely out, you're just being an ass:

I motion to throw out the seemingly "porting" speed ...

Again, STFU.

And if you still aren't convinced, it's up to me, the thread starter, to say if it counts as a feat or not, according to MVF rules. So.......It counts as a feat.

I was the original "user" of that porting but it really isn't standing the test of time.

BTW - I'll never be convinced for reasons I've already outlined.

0mega Spawn
Yes, i may be forgetting some of the things they did but i remember the gist of what they did.

Yulaw being the more vicious of the 2 would fight michael since michael would be the first to engage being that he's faster than selene and yulaw would never hit him michael has porting speed.

As i said above michael is to fast for this, and this is not a method i see Gabe using he would attempt to go hand to hand or wound her with a gun shot which won't stop her.

Luckily they wouldn't have to and if gabe were to kill selene michael would go bat shit crazy and chop them up. 1. michael isnt faster than yulaw WTF are you talking about?
even if michael teleported (which was not shown)doesn't make him faster than yulaw. can he punch faster? no. can he run faster? no. can he casually smack/dodge bullets? no... yulaw GREATLY OVERWHELMS michael in speed.

gabe could EASILY go h2h with them faster, stronger, and clearly the better fighter.

0mega Spawn
and michael and selene cannot heal from a headshot

and michael chopping up yulaw & gabe? laughing

thanos-prime
When did i say he was faster than yulaw?

I never said Michael could teleport i said he had teleport like speed, your right yulaw does have greater reflex speed but when your opponent can disappear from infront of you and appear right behind you your going to be caught off guard.

Gabe had almost no feats compared to yulaw his best was going 1 on 1 with yulaw and don't say he is as strong as yulaw because it was said many times during the movie that he wasn't he was ALMOST as strong.

0mega Spawn
can you show if michael teleported or simply jumped over him?
nope he could've climb the walls for all you know.

michael was never shown disappearing and re appearing while fighting (read above^)
he barely moved faster than than elder vampire who was kicking his azz.

it was explained that gabe & yulaw were the last so they'd be matching in strength.

and gabe still has strength feats.

so you're still wrong

thanos-prime
Now your just reaching.

Yes he did when he was fighting victor and i don't mean disappearing literately i mean he was so fast it looked as if he disappeared.

Wrong it was said multiple times that Gabe wasn't as strong as yulaw.

none approaching yulaw's or Selene or Michael for that matter.

Prove it i have no problem admitting when im wrong i just haven't seen anything to convince me.

Rogue Jedi
Have you seen The One? Not great, but the feats are uber. Great, the majority of those damage-taking feats won't matter shit cos the Law's have weapons specifically suited to harm the supernaturals. Sunlight and silver. That and decapitation via sword.

Sunlight and Silver have no effect on the hybrids.

They are still fast enough to track the Law's and counter attack. The Law's gotta get close to use a sword, when that happens, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, Michael punches a hole clean through them.

Ahahahahaahaha, nah, Michael punches holes clean through Lycans and stopped a moving truck.

Try again.

Ahahahahaahaaa they're hybrids!!! eek!

Not being touched, eh? I seem to remember Lindo touching YuLaw several times.

Game, set and match, babe. Hybrids win. Their speed is enough so that they can track and attack the Law's, and their durability compared to the Law's is like comparing John McClane to a broken condom.

0mega Spawn
reaching? stfu
they didn't show what michael did & you say teleport like, but im reaching? gtfo laughing out loud

again they didn't show what he did -_-
why couldn't he have jumped or climbed the wall?

when what scene? hm?

still can kick michaels azz.

you're wrong by saying michael or selene are as fast as yulaw when he kicks groups asses before guys hit the ground fully.
casually smacks bullets & dodges bullets.
and was enough to pick up that cop & use him as a shield AFTER bullet were fired at him.

0mega Spawn
im shocked that anybody could watch that clip i posted & say underworld wins.

Rogue Jedi

That's your problem.

Retarded PIS.

Retarded PIS.

NOPE!

It's retarded PIS that was not shown in any of the other movies, was not useful in the end against Viktor which proves that it probably wasn't porting, and the other stuff I mentioned.

From the MVF rules:

The MVF Golden Rule:
What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

7) When the thread starter makes a new thread, it is very important to cement the conditions of the scenario in the first few posts. This is to avoid confusion and frustration among the other posters. It will not be acceptable for the thread starter to randomly change the conditions of the thread at random intervals. Once the settings/weapons/gear/handicaps/abilities/etc have been cemented in the first few posts of the thread, that is how they will stay. Therefore, be very sure and for certain of how you want your thread to be constructed.

So I gotta ask.....

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/whyyoumadbro.jpg

thanos-prime
Hmm so either he teleported or he moved so fast it looked like he teleported you choose either is fine with me.

Hmm so he climbed a wall? then why did Victor have such a bewildered look on his face surely if michael had just climbed a wall victor would have been caught off guard. are you serious with this shit?

Stathams character said it.

i have no idea what this is in response to.

Michael has the sheer speed to keep up i already said yulaw's reflex speed was better, and this really only applies to yulaw i don't remember Gabe having any decent reflex feats.

0mega Spawn
1. or jumped... or climbed the wall & dropped down? the camera didn't shown anything did it? maybe you saw something i didn't.

2.because michael was behind him? durp
as serious as your speculation.

3. jasons character was a rookie at the dimensional cop thing also said many times & i still dont remember him saying it, post it.

4.because you're clueless?

5.where does michael show the speed go keep up with yulaw? no fukking where.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
I see the monsters hiding and and sniffing em out.
Waiting and striking at high speed and slashing jugulars.

This is win. Lotsa dark places in the castle. Lotsa elevated spots for Michael to disappear into. With his hybrid senses, he can drop down on them and punch a hole clean through them.

Robtard
Sunlight and Silver have no effect on the hybrids.

They are still fast enough to track the Law's and counter attack. The Law's gotta get close to use a sword, when that happens, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, Michael punches a hole clean through them.

Ahahahahaahaha, nah, Michael punches holes clean through Lycans and stopped a moving truck. Try again.

Ahahahahaahaaa they're hybrids!!! eek!

Not being touched, eh? I seem to remember Lindo touching YuLaw several times.

Game, set and match, babe. Hybrids win. Their speed is enough so that they can track and attack the Law's, and their durability compared to the Law's is like comparing John McClane to a broken condom.

Then why would you give the laws sunlight and silver rounds? Bullet to the face slows them; sword decapitation still kills em, as noted.

Are you insane? You're the one that said "they're just as strong as the Laws"; I said 'arguable; Michael is probably strongest.'

Yulaw was playing with him for the most part and as seen, they move so fast when they want too bullets seem slow. Are you arguing that the super-naturals move faster than bullets now?

No, their speed is not enough, they're very slow by comparison to the Asians. Repeating untruths won't make them true. Yes, they're more durable than the Asian's, that was never in question. Though the Laws were taking hits from each other, so they're seriously tough too. They still lose to being decapitated and dismembered by superiority fast and greater skilled Asians.

thanos-prime
Nope sorry.

Lol speculation? at one point during his fight with Victor he knocks victor through the air and is behind him before victor even hits the ground. Cry about it.

Im not searching youtube for an offhand comment in fact i don't need to as he doesn't have any feats approaching yulaw's in any category and feats are what matters.

No because your posts look like shit.

His fight with Victor.

Rogue Jedi
Then why would you give the laws sunlight and silver rounds? Bullet to the face slows them; sword decapitation still kills em, as noted.

Bullets to the face? YuLaw and Gabe never showed that type of marksmanship, least of all against opponents who can move at bullet dodging feats. Besides, bullets to the face'll just piss off the hybrids.

To use a sword, they gotta get in close. Yes, Michael will see them coming. And yes, he will pull their spines outta their asses.

Michael is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger, it's not even close. Shall I explain? Selene is just as strong.

Nope, Lindo was kicking his ass for like ten seconds.

Nope. What makes you say that?

The Law's are not that much faster, dude.

0mega Spawn
Nope sorry.

Lol speculation? at one point during his fight with Victor he knocks victor through the air and is behind him before victor even hits the ground. Cry about it.

Im not searching youtube for an offhand comment in fact i don't need to as he doesn't have any feats approaching yulaw's in any category and feats are what matters.

No because your posts look like shit.

His fight with Victor.
1. so you didn't see anything? lol
2.yes hes behind viktor by uknown means. you saying he couldn't have jumped? or crawled the walls like other lycans?
3. offhand comment by someone who was a rookie cop & who never measured their strength.
4.no its because you're clueless
5. what part did he move fast? the off camera part? LOL
or the part where viktor was destroying his azz?

0mega Spawn
1:14 viktor looks dumbfounded must've teleported ermm
35iZsw4c0OU

Robtard
Bullets to the face? YuLaw and Gabe never showed that type of marksmanship, least of all against opponents who can move at bullet dodging feats. Besides, bullets to the face'll just piss off the hybrids.

To use a sword, they gotta get in close. Yes, Michael will see them coming. And yes, he will pull their spines outta their asses.

Michael is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger, it's not even close. Shall I explain? Selene is just as strong.

Nope, Lindo was kicking his ass for like ten seconds.

Nope. What makes you say that?

The Law's are not that much faster, dude.

Considering the supernaturals will be in slow-mo like motion compared to them, not hard to shoot someone in the face. But yes, Asians did show decent marksmenship, they're both cops and Yulaw was capping fools in one of the beginning fights.

He will see them, he'll just be too slow to do much about it, which is the point.

Again, you said they "just as strong", I said Michael is likely the strongest and now you're agreeing, there's nothing to explain. It's not an issue.

Cos you're implying Michael somehow has the speed to deal with the Asians when they were so fast they could casually dodge bullets as by their perception, bullets travel slow(er). Michael isn't as fast as the Asians and he's certainly not faster than a bullet. He's not touching them.

A page ago you were saying they were "as fast, if not faster" than the Asians, some progress is being made. Re-watch The One, their speed-feats are mostly consistent throughout the film; they're considerably faster than the super-naturals.

Robtard
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
1:14 viktor looks dumbfounded must've teleported ermm
35iZsw4c0OU

That is one slow and sloppy fight scene. There's a bit better.

0mega Spawn
very sloppy indeed. soon as michael cocks his arm to throw a punch... he gets thrown then kicked mid air then gets his face blown off as he recovers.

or he cocks his arm back & simply gets face blown off no expression

Rogue Jedi
Considering the supernaturals will be in slow-mo like motion compared to them, not hard to shoot someone in the face. But yes, Asians did show decent marksmenship, they're both cops and Yulaw was capping fools in one of the beginning fights. There you go again. amping the Law's and de-amping the Hybrids. They weren't that much faster, if faster at all.

All it takes is one claw swipe or one bullet to ruin the Law's day. You're forgetting that, compared to the Hybrids, the Law's are fragile as hell. The Law's can unload all their mags on the hybrids and the hybrids will just get pissed. Head shot? Already covered that. Also covered a decap.

Because suddenly I remembered Michael punching holes in Lycans.

Lulz, the Law's speed was shown against humans who moved at human speeds. The Hybrids are bullet dodgers. Selene was barely a blur in UW2.

So yes, they will be able to track and react to the Law's attacks, and counter attack. If Selene is fast enough to dodge bullets, she is more than fast enough to tag the Law's One punch and she kills them.

What I just said.

thanos-prime
No his means are pretty obvious to anyone but you it seems, there is also a better example of his teleport like speed in that fight.

As i already said i don't even need the comment because gabe doesn't have the feats to say he is as strong as yulaw.

No i don't think so.

The part where he is standing infront of victor than appears behind him in the blink of an eye.

0mega Spawn
No his means are pretty obvious to anyone but you it seems, there is also a better example of his teleport like speed in that fight.

As i already said i don't even need the comment because gabe doesn't have the feats to say he is as strong as yulaw.

No i don't think so.

The part where he is standing infront of victor than appears behind him in the blink of an eye. why couldn't it have been a jump is all im saying?

gabe can fight at the speed yulaw can, bent a shotgun like tinfoil.same with tht lightpole.

and again he could have easily jumped.

michael & selene are blitz & hs and there's nothing they can do about.

you need to watch the one again

thanos-prime
Because it wasn't.

So nothing even close to what yulaw showed.

No afraid not and no amount of your butthurt is going to change it.

It seems your the one who needs to rewatch the movies he is debating against, lol at Michael jumping so fast he appeared behind victor in the blink of an eye.

0mega Spawn
Because it wasn't.

So nothing even close to what yulaw showed.

No afraid not and no amount of your butthurt is going to change it.

It seems your the one who needs to rewatch the movies he is debating against, lol at Michael jumping so fast he appeared behind victor in the blink of an eye. why not?

during his fight with yulaw they made those sparks appears in super slow mo. OWN

butthurt? you & i both know yulaw is farrrrrrrrrrrrr faster than both selene & michael.don't exactly know why you're stuck on this supposed teleport anyways. since yulaw can simply turn around & air some skulls out faster than michael can swing no expression.

you severely overestimate the time a jump takes.

dude when you're wrong you're wrong. nothing wrong with that. just submit, & don't post anymore

0mega Spawn
DPK9Pzmrwf0

yulaw just shot a load of truth on your face

Rogue Jedi
Is that what that sound was?

Nah, that was the sound of Michael punching a hole clean through YuLaw's chest.

Robtard
There you go again. amping the Law's and de-amping the Hybrids. They weren't that much faster, if faster at all.

All it takes is one claw swipe or one bullet to ruin the Law's day. You're forgetting that, compared to the Hybrids, the Law's are fragile as hell. The Law's can unload all their mags on the hybrids and the hybrids will just get pissed. Head shot? Already covered that. Also covered a decap.

Because suddenly I remembered Michael punching holes in Lycans.

Lulz, the Law's speed was shown against humans who moved at human speeds. The Hybrids are bullet dodgers. Selene was barely a blur in UW2.

So yes, they will be able to track and react to the Law's attacks, and counter attack. If Selene is fast enough to dodge bullets, she is more than fast enough to tag the Law's One punch and she kills them.

What I just said.

No, that's your ploy, boosting and gimping. I've been consistent. Make up your mind, first the supernaturals are faster, then they're about equal, then they're a bit slower; now they're about equal again.

The Asians aren't that fragile, they were easily taking hits from each other and they're both incredibly strong. But again, they could be paper; doesn't matter, they're too fast. Decap via sword to the supernaturals how this likely wins.

The speed was shown against bullets. Bullets moving slow by their perception.

Are you talking about the forest scene? She wasn't a blur and she was staying ahead of the gunman's aim due to her increased speed. That's not enough for the Asians.

What you said doesn't follow what was seen in the films and your being inconsistent again. Pick ONE, are the supernaturals faster, equal or slower than the Asians. Stick with it.

Rogue Jedi
No, that's your ploy, boosting and gimping. I've been consistent. Make up your mind, first the supernaturals are faster, then they're about equal, then they're a bit slower; now they're about equal again. It's called observation, duder. Michael is faster. Porting speed>>>>YuLaw speed.

Would a bullet to the chest/head kill the Law's? Yeah. Would a bullet to the chest/head (hell, an entire clip btw) kill the Hybrids? Nah, it'd just piss them off.

Decap aint gonna happen, the Law's gotta get in close for that. First time they try Michael is gonna gut them.

Guess you mean when YuLaw picked up dude and used him as a shield? It was slo-mo.

The problem was that the humans were too slow to track the Law's and spray the area. Yes, the YuLaw is a bullet dodger, but so is Selene. Michael? Shit, he doesn't need to dodge (even though he could with his porting speed), he soaks them up and keeps going.

Fail. The first group of bullets she clearly dodged, Matrix style.

Faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.