Deadpool with... VS Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aakla
Wade Wilson is bit by a radioactive spider instead of Peter Parker. He then is recruited into Weapon X where he becomes the Deadpool we all know and love, but since he has Spiderman's powers he is also give the Adamantium skeleton minus the claws.

VS

The Hulk (any version) after the Hulk kills Terry (Siyren).

Mindset
Stalemate.

SamZED
So... Bloodlusted Deadpool with adamantium skeleton, spider-man's strength, speed, durability, spider sense, and Wade's own skills and equipment.
Concidering that just recently Deadpool dropped two nukes on Hulk's head all in one issue and it didnt accomplish anything... I dont know what he can do to win the fight. Then again, what the hell is Hulk gonna do? The only option I see is destroy the battlefield completely, because he's not going to lay a finger on Spider-pool.

Gecko4lif
Deadpool with spiderman's power set and masamune

BlackZero30x
Deadpool wins i guess....with all this "ability" idk how hulk could hurt him.....

also I can't wait for Spider Island! My only question is what are the wolverine fans gonna do when logan is jumping all around and sticking to walls....

Mindset
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Deadpool wins i guess....with all this "ability" idk how hulk could hurt him.....

also I can't wait for Spider Island! My only question is what are the wolverine fans gonna do when logan is jumping all around and sticking to walls.... Finally realize how much better Spiderman is than Wolverine.

RE: Blaxican
Hulk throws DP into the atmosphere/3000 miles into the ocean. DP never manages to get back to the battlefield.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Mindset
Finally realize how much better Spiderman is than Wolverine.

thumb up

can't wait for that quote from wolvie saying "man i had no idea spider-man had this kind of power.....he must be holding back all the time so he doesn't hurt me"........

Mindset
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Hulk throws DP into the atmosphere/3000 miles into the ocean. DP never manages to get back to the battlefield. Hulk probably never touches him, and even if he does there's webbing.

Webbing > Hulk?

That aside, Deadpool with spiderman's strength can't land a blow that will actually do anything to the Hulk unless he commits to it. Hulk'll get him eventually, and it'll only take one hit.

Mindset
Hard to be bfred when you have webbing.

Why do you say that? It's hard to use webbing when you're dazed by a class-100 punch/throw.

Mindset
Because it's true.

It's true that its hard to use webbing when you're dazed? I think I ninja edited too late.

Mindset
Deadpool healing + adamantium skull + Spiderman strength = He probably wont be getting dazed for any significant amount of time.

Hulk throws him, DP webs Hulk's face or the ground, etc and comes back.

cdtm
Deadpool healing + adamantium skull + Spiderman strength = He probably wont be getting dazed for any significant amount of time.

Hulk throws him, DP webs Hulk's face or the ground, etc and comes back.

Not if he throws him into the sun. sad

Wonder what would happen to Deadpool/Wolverine if they fell into a big lake of lava, like what happened to Dick in Batman: Dark Knight Strikes Again? His healing factor was about as good as it gets.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk can still knock him the f*ck out pretty swiftly if he manages to get his hands on him. Jumping around will only get you so far against the Savage Hulk nowadays -ground stomps and thunderclap- much less the noticeably more intelligent Green Scar.

Worst case scenario, he tosses him into the Sun or something.

Mindset
It doesn't matter where he tries to throw him

Well, Wolverine crawled out of molten lava. smile

Deadpool is immortal btw.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk can still knock him the f*ck out pretty swiftly if he manages to get his hands on him. Jumping around will only get you so far against the Savage Hulk nowadays -ground stomps and thunderclap- much less the noticeably more intelligent Green Scar.

Worst case scenario, he tosses him into the Sun or something. The grown ups are speaking.

Get back in the corner until I call you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The grown ups are speaking.

Get back in the corner until I call you.

nahuh

Me > You

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3471/dp39oroboroscps026.jpg

Mindset
Adamantium skeleton.

Don't make me have to take my belt off.

psycho gundam
red hulk kills immortal characters, and now so does the green hulk

Mindset
DP immortality > Elders

Rage.Of.Olympus
Adamantium skeleton.

Don't make me have to take my belt off.

Is useless.

Don't bother, I'd just chock you to death with it anyway.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Is useless.

Don't bother, I'd just chock you to death with it anyway. Pretty useful to Wolverine.

I'd cock you to death.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pretty useful to Wolverine.

I'd cock you to death.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31238/611890-world_war_hulk___x_men_002_019_super.jpg

Didn't help him too much there did it brah?

Figures. You'd probably prefer it if I chocked you to death with my anaconda like penis.

Mindset
Actually, it helped him a lot.

I knew your homosexual tendencies would come out, I was talking about my pet rooster.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Actually, it helped him a lot.

I knew you homosexual tendencies would come out, I was talking about my pet rooster.

He got his ass kicked, that's the point.

They were never really hidden. Besides, this is what you consider foreplay.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
thumb up

can't wait for that quote from wolvie saying "man i had no idea spider-man had this kind of power.....he must be holding back all the time so he doesn't hurt me"........

Keep on dreaming stick out tongue

psycho gundam
^ warned for your spider-man hate

zopzop
Rage, that WWH/Wolverine throwdown was actually a GOOD showing for Logan. Considering the amount of PIS that entire arc was loaded with, Logan came off looking better than almost any other superbeing vs WWH with the exception of Juggernaut, Zom/Strange, and Sentry.

Wolverine was KOed for a few but healed up just fine. Colossus had his sh-t pushed in, Darwin "evolved" away from that fight, Emma didn't do jack (at least Logan drew blood), Cyclops almost had his head crushed, etc....

SamZED
Adamantium skeleton.

Don't make me have to take my belt off. Not to mention its Way. Deadpool's HF in Way's books <<<<<< his HF in any other series. Heck in Way's run Deadpool said he wont be able to heal if Hulk smashed him into liquid and that's concidering we've seen Deadpool heal from that state more than once. Took him seconds, in worst case scenario - hours. In Way's book took him a week to come back to life. erm

h1a8
Webbing > Hulk?

That aside, Deadpool with spiderman's strength can't land a blow that will actually do anything to the Hulk unless he commits to it. Hulk'll get him eventually, and it'll only take one hit.

Actually the spider powers multiplies your strength. Parker was very weak and became a 10-20 tonner. So if Wade is already 10x stronger than Parker then he gains 100-200 ton strength with the Spider powers.
Hell since Thing is capable of hurting the Hulk I see Wade of having a great chance here.

Combo to ko ftw.

Mindset
I love you.

Originally posted by h1a8
Actually the spider powers multiplies your strength. Parker was very weak and became a 10-20 tonner. So if Wade is already 10x stronger than Parker then he gains 100-200 ton strength with the Spider powers.
Hell since Thing is capable of hurting the Hulk I see Wade of having a great chance here.

Combo to ko ftw. Well since you're not Mindset, I guess you're kinda right.

Mindset
Well since you're not Mindset, I guess you're kinda right. A new low for you, Blaxican.

I almost pity you. This is like agreeing with Chomper.

Tha C-Master
Finally realize how much better Spiderman is than Wolverine. They already had an ultimate issue where they switched bodies. Spider-Man felt much slower as Wolverine, lol.

Mindset
Probably dumber and less of a man too, amirite?

A new low for you, Blaxican.

I almost pity you. This is like agreeing with Chomper. I did it to make you jealous.

You never pay attention to me anymore.

Tha C-Master
Probably dumber and less of a man too, amirite? biscuits

Harbinger
I almost pity you. This is like agreeing with Chomper. laughing out loud

basilisk
I can see this ending the same way as Cap vs Hulk, with "Let's finish this!" as he gut-punch KOs Hulk. Only instead of Cap saying it, it's Deadpool's little inner voice saying it to him.

carver9
No one under Thor is beating Current Hulk and Thor is debatable as well... he would probably need a partner. This isn't Savage Hulk, this is a being in a couple of tiers higher and has basically been a physical, unstoppable beast.

Mindset
Pretty sure Zeus stopped him.

Parmaniac
Hulk latest showing was stupidly powerful.

carver9
Pretty sure Zeus stopped him.

A holding back Hulk that was trying to reason with him. Please let's not go through this again Mindset.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Hulk latest showing was stupidly powerful.

Not stupidly... just showing you his true power level and I don't even think that was his max.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
A holding back Hulk that was trying to reason with him. Please let's not go through this again Mindset. lol
Not stupidly... just showing you his true power level and I don't even think that was his max. I totally give him his feats in his recent issues. I'm actually enjoying the current Hulk runs.

Mindset
A holding back Hulk that was trying to reason with him. Please let's not go through this again Mindset. We've never went through it, there's nothing to go through.

Zeus phucked his shit up.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Keep on dreaming stick out tongue

haha! it's odd because i had you in mind when i made that quote! laughing stick out tongue

carver9
We've never went through it, there's nothing to go through.

Zeus phucked his shit up.

We have discussed this in the past and I'm not getting into another Zeus and Hulk "rage war". The only thing we need to know about that topic is that "Carver9 is right".

Mindset
I've never discussed Hulk vs Zeus with you.

You've never been right.

carver9
I've never discussed Hulk vs Zeus with you.

You've never been right.

laughing out loud Well, I'm right now.

End of discussion.

Mindset
It's ok, carver, it'll all be ok.

Just take your pills and lie down.

Parmaniac
No don't I'd like to see what happens.

carver9
It's ok, carver, it'll all be ok.

Just take your pills and lie down.

laughing me doing that is going to make everything worse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.