Wally vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Team consist of...

Superman
Thor
Captain Marvel
Nova Prime
Wonder Woman

Wally is pissed an is trying to get rid of this team ASAP. No speed force dumps or speed stealing.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
What's the mentality of the team?

Uriel005
If Wally breaks the speedforce barrier there's nothing the other team can do to hit him.

Harbinger
Team wins.

SasuOna
Wally takes this when he starts forcing IMPS down their throats

Newjak
Teams wins handily. No questions asked.

Only people in this thread I think Wally could a majority from would be Thor or Wonder Woman or Nova Prime possibly and then I don't know if I would give him a high one execpt for possibly Wonder Woman.

Everyone else would beat him for a high majority.

BlackZero30x
by pissed off do you mean bloodlusted?

JakeTheBank
Wally being pissed, which he has been before in comics, doesn't translate into Wally becoming the mis-labeled forum god people think he is nor does that mean he begins IMPing people left and right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It still boggles my mind as to how much people wank speedsters. I had to always defend speedsters back in the day but in the last few years they've turned into pseudo Gods.

Wally West is my second favorite character and I've read everything from the Post Crisis Baron run to the poor finale under Johns and I can honestly say that people on this board have no f*cking clue. I doubt they've even picked up any of his comics and probably just roam respect threads.

It goes against everyone of my instincts but I think I'll have to pull out my collection and start balancing out the wanking with his poor to average showings.

Wally is uber when he cuts loose, easily on par with the big boys, and yes he is ridiculous hax when he needs to be but we don't only debate high end showings while ignoring everything else.

DickBlazer
Team dusts his arse

BlackZero30x
well rage i have read every issue of flash from when wally first steeped up as flash to recent

(also barrys Flash cron Volume 1)

point is i wouldn't say everyone here is inept in the flash department.

I asked if he was blood lusted because if he was he would be the imp'ing beast people place him as. The problem with this fight is that no one on the list could compete with his speed but the OP takes away a lot from his arsenal. No speed stealing takes away from a non lethal attack to these big bricks. Which he would need because they are big bricks. His Speed Force dump is also off the table. I know he man handled Mongel and that was before he understood how to use the speed Force. So I could see winning one on one maybe but that's still kinda eh. So blood lusted id say yes he would win via ImPs other wise this fight, with out his biggest non lethal power no he probably would go down. I mean he could use the speed force to make a sort of armor but I doubt the durability against these guys.

So unless wally is Blood Lusted I doubt he wins

I also have a question to anyone who would like to answer.....What would happen if wally changed the vibrational frequency of lets say Wonder Women? Would she drop into another dimension that vibrates at that frequency?

SasuOna
Rage is going the route of the deluded now it seems hes trying to act like Wally's high showings don't count in a scenario where hes going all out.

Fact is none of these characters can keep up with Wally let alone manage to hit him.
Yep what I'm saying is wank at the highest order to assume he wins this fight when hes going all out.

Harbinger
Originally posted by SasuOna
Rage is going the route of the deluded now it seems hes trying to act like Wally's high showings don't count in a scenario where hes going all out.

Fact is none of these characters can keep up with Wally let alone manage to hit him.
Yep what I'm saying is wank at the highest order to assume he wins this fight when hes going all out.

1ytCEuuW2_A

Newjak
Superman has beaten Speedsters

Wonder Woman has beaten Speedsters.

Captain Marvel as well.

I think the big thing people like to forget is that yes Flash is fast, yes he has good arsenal, but as comics have proven again and again these guys are not without counters. The other team going all out is crazy as well, and are shown on panel to not be behind someone like Flash in speed so much that their other abilities don't make up for it.

Actually this has been shown to happen on panel.

D-Block
Team

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What's the mentality of the team? does it matter?

team wins, c'mon people

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It still boggles my mind as to how much people wank speedsters. I had to always defend speedsters back in the day but in the last few years they've turned into pseudo Gods.

Wally West is my second favorite character and I've read everything from the Post Crisis Baron run to the poor finale under Johns and I can honestly say that people on this board have no f*cking clue. I doubt they've even picked up any of his comics and probably just roam respect threads.

It goes against everyone of my instincts but I think I'll have to pull out my collection and start balancing out the wanking with his poor to average showings.

Wally is uber when he cuts loose, easily on par with the big boys, and yes he is ridiculous hax when he needs to be but we don't only debate high end showings while ignoring everything else.
thumb up

bbrem123
Originally posted by 753
does it matter?

team wins, c'mon people thumb up

CosmicComet
Two different approaches needed to beat Speedsters:

1. Simple. Be fast enough to react to them.

Or

2.Be durable enough to get through their offense and powerful enough conjure up some big AOE attack that even they can't avoid getting hit by.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
does it matter?

team wins, c'mon people

It matters in so far as how badly Wally is beat.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Two different approaches needed to beat Speedsters:

1. Simple. Be fast enough to react to them.

Or

2.Be durable enough to get through their offense and powerful enough conjure up some big AOE attack that even they can't avoid getting hit by. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It matters in so far as how badly Wally is beat. thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

SasuOna
What happens when Wally becomes intangible and phases into each of them?

Nyan Cat
http://geeksyndicate.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/catlactus-by-doug-hills.png

As a herald of Catlactus, I believe my master will bat Galactus around like a small ball of yarn.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
well rage i have read every issue of flash from when wally first steeped up as flash to recent

(also barrys Flash cron Volume 1)

point is i wouldn't say everyone here is inept in the flash department.

I asked if he was blood lusted because if he was he would be the imp'ing beast people place him as. The problem with this fight is that no one on the list could compete with his speed but the OP takes away a lot from his arsenal. No speed stealing takes away from a non lethal attack to these big bricks. Which he would need because they are big bricks. His Speed Force dump is also off the table. I know he man handled Mongel and that was before he understood how to use the speed Force. So I could see winning one on one maybe but that's still kinda eh. So blood lusted id say yes he would win via ImPs other wise this fight, with out his biggest non lethal power no he probably would go down. I mean he could use the speed force to make a sort of armor but I doubt the durability against these guys.

So unless wally is Blood Lusted I doubt he wins

I also have a question to anyone who would like to answer.....What would happen if wally changed the vibrational frequency of lets say Wonder Women? Would she drop into another dimension that vibrates at that frequency?

I stopped reading the Flash after Rebirth. Not interested in Barry whatsoever. Johns can go hang himself. God I miss the days of Morrison's JLA. sad

Thankfully, I didn't say everyone was inept when it came to the Flash. I know more than one person who's pretty knowledgeable on the character.

I am however ticked off that by the time some posters are done, Wally will probably be banned from the boards.

I was referring to some posters having tunnel vision that makes the blind to anything besides he's highest end showings and treat the speedsters like unstoppable plot devices. Even if Wally was going all out, he's not going to fight like some people want him to.

Not really sure what would happen if the vibrational trick was used on flesh and blood. It destroyed Darkseid and the Cobalt Blue's armor when Jay used it so its a pretty powerful trick.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I stopped reading the Flash after Rebirth. Not interested in Barry whatsoever. Johns can go hang himself. God I miss the days of Morrison's JLA. sad

Thankfully, I didn't say everyone was inept when it came to the Flash. I know more than one person who's pretty knowledgeable on the character.

I am however ticked off that by the time some posters are done, Wally will probably be banned from the boards.

I was referring to some posters having tunnel vision that makes the blind to anything besides he's highest end showings and treat the speedsters like unstoppable plot devices. Even if Wally was going all out, he's not going to fight like some people want him to.

Not really sure what would happen if the vibrational trick was used on flesh and blood. It destroyed Darkseid and the Cobalt Blue's armor when Jay used it so its a pretty powerful trick.

i like barry alot but i also like the job he had as a forensic scientist...i wanted to be one but my math skills are pretty weak sad.....yea i agree people do take it a bit over board. I totally agree and by forum rules he wouldn't be fighting like that either.....unless he wanted to kill everyone...thats why i could see him going all out for a slaughter if he was blood lusted but not pissed....wally has shown he's learned to control his anger much better then he did in his first ongoing as flash....but yea very powerful. I love flash and always have.....im 23 and i still have posters, books, & figures on display in my room lol and surprisingly i do have a girl haha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.