Mace Windu & Kit Fisto vs Darth Maul & Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Battle takes place in Geonosian Arena.

JediMaster97
The Jedi take this.Mace takes Dooku and Fisto takes Maul.

Harbinger
Mace can certainly take both Maul and Dooku individually. However, I'm not sure if Fisto can take Maul, or at least stalemate him until Mace takes Dooku down.

bayhunter12
I agree this all depends on how quickly Mace can defeat dooku because once Maul eliminates Fisto then Mace would be overwhelmed by both sith.

Galan007
^ Even though I do think Mace would ultimately win *thx Vaapad/Shatterpoint*, I don't think there would be anything 'quick' about a battle between he and Dooku. It'd be a long and grueling encounter, me thinks.

Stealth Moose
Agreed. They're very close in power, while Maul is probably ahead of Kit Fisto. Fisto's animalistic rendition of Form 1 was insufficient to stand against Sidious' Juyo, a style Maul also favors, and it fell easily to Ventress, who is arguably slightly lower in standing than Maul if not his equal by virtue of being a Jedi killing machine. Grievous may be the exception, but that simply proves the rule. Against anyone who uses the Dark Side of the Force, Fisto simply fails to deliver.

That being said, Maul could overcome Fisto before Mace could overcome Dooku, and then the most badass Jedi Council member is proper ****ed.

RE: Blaxican
I really do not think that Maul is on Ventress' level at all, personally. Let's settle this difference with physical violence.

Stealth Moose
Bike racks, three-fifteen, *****.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
That being said, Maul could overcome Fisto before Mace could overcome Dooku, and then the most badass Jedi Council member is proper ****ed. Before zee Germans get there?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I really do not think that Maul is on Ventress' level at all, personally.

I just have a very difficult time putting Maul below Ventress.

axel_jovan
I'd say team one wins, but the duel will be very close.

Mace beats Dooku (eventually) via Vaapad and Shatterpoint.

Likewise, Fisto vs. Maul would be awesome to watch.

All-out Team Jedi 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.