Strawhat Crew vs Former enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
The Strawhat Crew has been attacked by their former enemies who seek revenge of their humiliating defeat. Will their combined might be too much for the current Strawhats or do they fall.

Strawhats:
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Nami
Nico Robin
Chopper
Brooke
Ussop
Franky

vs.

Former Enemies:
God Enel
Rob Lucci
Arlong
Kaku
Kreig
Buggy

Fight takes place in Alabasta.
What happens?

menokokoro
Unless they got stronger at the same time the straw hats got stronger they don't stand a chance.

Bentley
Current Luffy? He solos.

Q99
Enel is still a problem- while he is much less of a match for Luffy than he was before, he can still pwn others left and right.

Barring that, though... now multiple crew members could take on Lucci and win one-on-one, I would think even the weaker members would stand a good chance against Kaku, and Krieg and Buggy are badly outmatched whoever they fight.

McNasty996
I could actually see the enemies winning this if Luffy doesn't go straight for Enel and I think Lucci could prove to be very problematic if he is not taken on by Zoro or Sanji, but beyond that I haven't much doubt that the Strawhats will be able to pull through but I may be underestimating the enemies.

NemeBro
Enel could solo the entire crew but Luffy, even now.

Luffy would obviously beat him though, with less trouble than before.

Q99
I wonder how, say, just Arlong vs Usopp or Nami would go now. They're a lot more powerful than they used to be, but he's a fairly physically powerful and fast grand line pirate.

Bentley
Originally posted by NemeBro
Enel could solo the entire crew but Luffy, even now.

Luffy would obviously beat him though, with less trouble than before.

Yep, but Luffy is the main problem here. If enemies had their former powerlevels I see Luffy beating them all off panel.

Coco292
Originally posted by Bentley
Yep, but Luffy is the main problem here. If enemies had their former powerlevels I see Luffy beating them all off panel.

Pretty much this, Luffy solos casually lol

NemeBro
Well the thing is, Enel is by far the strongest person of the former enemies in this thread. He could solo his side and all but Luffy on the other. To date he is one of the most powerful characters in the series, his Logia being that powerful. Everyone else is pretty much a nonfactor, and Enel could not handle Luffy in Skypiea, he cannot now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.