CISless Zoom vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silent Master
I was asked to make this thread.

So, how many out of 10 does Zoom win?

Newjak
Galactus wins every single time.

wildernesss
zero

carver9
Zoom hits Galactus with a Galaxy destroying punch that makes Galactus explode upon impact.

leonidas
zoom clearly takes it. galactus has no speed feats. ninja

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
Zoom hits Galactus with a Galaxy destroying punch that makes Galactus explode upon impact. Can't argue against that flawless logic.

zopzop
Zoom 10/10.

Not really. Galactus destroys this guy.

Harbinger
Not sure how Zoom's going to die if Big G isn't going to act before Zoom does.

Diesldude
This is spite, I was expecting a Zoom vs TOA with SOK's guns and the Presence after merging with The GEB.

wildernesss
zoom brings his ZOMG!WTF!?timepwnage99.999%PISingmachine
& pwns galactus

Silent Master
I find it very interesting that certain people are avoiding this thread.

Starscream M
I find it very interesting that the people who say Galactus wins do not explain at all HOW he will win.

TheLordofMurder
There is no PIS in a forum fight, thus Galactus should be able to move every bit as fast as Zoom if not faster if he so desires; with Zooms speed advantage taken away from him, Galactus can kill Zoom whenever and however he chooses to do so...

Minus PIS, this is Spite against Zoom...

Starscream M
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
There is no PIS in a forum fight, thus Galactus should be able to move every bit as fast as Zoom if not faster if he so desires; with Zooms speed advantage taken away from, Galactus can kill him whenever and however he chooses to do so...

Minus PIS, this is Spite against Zoom... when has Galactus demonstrated superspeed on par or even near Zoom's level?

kgkg
Originally posted by Starscream M
when has Galactus demonstrated superspeed on par or even near Zoom's level? That's the whole point why this thread was created.

Do you think Zoom can beat Galactus?

TheLordofMurder
Galactus's heralds have been gifted with ability to move FTL...

So without PIS (and the Big-G's comicbook showings are saturated with PIS) its logical to believe that he can move FTL as well...

He's the middle force between Death and Eternity...a universal, semi-abstract, force...do you really want to argue that he's incapable of moving FTL?

TheLordofMurder
Sans PIS, there is zero reason why Galactus shouldnt be able to move FTL and atleast match Zooms speed...

psycho gundam
There is no PIS in a forum fight, thus Galactus should be able to move every bit as fast as Zoom if not faster if he so desires; with Zooms speed advantage taken away from him, Galactus can kill Zoom whenever and however he chooses to do so...

Minus PIS, this is Spite against Zoom... http://i51.tinypic.com/2juuu0.gif

Starscream M
Galactus's heralds have been gifted with ability to move FTL...

So without PIS (and the Big-G's comicbook showings are saturated with PIS) its logical to believe that he can move FTL as well...

He's the middle force between Death and Eternity...a universal, semi-abstract, force...do you really want to argue that he's incapable of moving FTL? so he's never shown superspeed. glad you admit it.

and yes, I do really want to argue he's incapable of moving FTL....considering he's never done so, and the countless times he's been hit by attacks that he would dodge if he did have FTL speed.

Wodenson
Galactus could not move fast enough to save Nova in SS vol. 3 #1. He had to make a deal with the Silver Surfer.

Starscream M
Originally posted by kgkg

Do you think Zoom can beat Galactus? I haven't made up my mind on it

I do have a hard time seeing how Galactus could beat Zoom though...and nobody has posited anything beyond 'he should because he's galactus', which is a poor form of debating that is neither refutable nor productive

SasuOna
So somebody in another thread told me physical attacks can beat Galactus. Is this true all the time or is only when he hasn't been fed.

Wodenson
Not only can physical attacks defeat Galactus, he uses physical attacks against similarly powered opponents.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Wodenson
Galactus could not move fast enough to save Nova in SS vol. 3 #1. He had to make a deal with the Silver Surfer.

Which was pure PIS; so you really believe that he can give a herald one-one millionth of his power (and thats exactly what the Surfer is stated to have on panel) and be capable of moving FTL, but Galactus simply cant...

Dude, PIS, PIS, PIS....

kgkg
I haven't made up my mind on it

I do have a hard time seeing how Galactus could beat Zoom though...and nobody has posited anything beyond 'he should because he's galactus', which is a poor form of debating that is neither refutable nor productive What is making it hard for you? lack of speed feat from Galactus?

So how is anyone suppose to beat Zoom Skyfather+ and abstract have no speed feat.

TheLordofMurder
so he's never shown superspeed. glad you admit it.

and yes, I do really want to argue he's incapable of moving FTL....considering he's never done so, and the countless times he's been hit by attacks that he would dodge if he did have FTL speed.

PIS, PIS, PIS, PIS...

I dont care if he's never been shown to use superspeed; his heralds (who are but a tiny fraction of what Galactus is) have it...and it makes no sense for him to be incapable of it.

I repeat, no PIS in a forum fight; sans PIS, Galactus should be able to move every bit as fast as Zoom can...

Wodenson
You can't claim PIS on everything you don't like. If Galactus could do everything his heralds could, he wouldn't need them. The Surfer has been stated ON PANEL to have greater speed and navigational abilities than Galactus.

Starscream M
PIS, PIS, PIS, PIS...

I dont care if he's never been shown to use superspeed; his heralds (who are but a tiny fraction of what Galactus is) have it...and it makes no sense for him to be incapable of it.

I repeat, no PIS in a forum fight; sans PIS, Galactus should be able to move every bit as fast as Zoom can... No PIS does not mean Galactus gets powers he's never shown

I mean by your logic, Galactus should have the powers of every being lower than him then, which is ridiculous

Silent Master
No PIS does not mean Galactus gets powers he's never shown

I mean by your logic, Galactus should have the powers of every being lower than him then, which is ridiculous

So who wins?

SasuOna
Has a physical attack ever defeated Galactus?

TheLordofMurder
No PIS does not mean Galactus gets powers he's never shown

Galactus should be capable of replicating almost any feat (while well fed that is); he's an extreme matter/energy manipulator...

At high levels, there is virtually no difference between extreme matter/energy manip and reality warping, so yeah...MINUS PIS...there should be exceedingly little he is incapable of.

Silent Master
He's been affected by physical attacks before....shouldn't that be enough information?

TheLordofMurder
You can't claim PIS on everything you don't like. If Galactus could do everything his heralds could, he wouldn't need them. The Surfer has been stated ON PANEL to have greater speed and navigational abilities than Galactus.

And that makes complete sense to you and doesnt scream BS....

LoL....

TheLordofMurder
By you guys logic, the Living Tribunal, Order, Chaos, Love, and Hate (since they've never demostrated superspeed) are incapable of it...

LoL...

Common sense; a satiated Galactus one of the major forces in the universe and all of those major universal beings are in that "near infinite" class of power...

Its asinine to try and argue that they are incapable of moving FTL because they've never done so on panel...

Starscream M
By you guys logic, the Living Tribunal, Order, Chaos, Love, and Hate (since they've never demostrated superspeed) are incapable of it...

LoL...
none of those entities have shown vulnerability to physical harm as far as I know

TheLordofMurder
none of those entities have shown vulnerability to physical harm as far as I know

But those beings logically should be able to move FTL...shouldnt they?

And without PIS, Galactus should be able to do so too...and without his speed advantage, Galactus Spites Zoom dead every single time without effort.

Silent Master

Are you ever going to comment on who wins?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you ever going to comment on who wins? I said I wasn't sure.

Silent Master
I said I wasn't sure.

What information do you need in order to make a decision?

Wodenson
And that makes complete sense to you and doesnt scream BS....

LoL....

Yes, it makes sense because Galactus needs a herald to do things he cannot. This is intrinsic to his character. He has limitations.

Starscream M
What information do you need in order to make a decision? how long this fight lasts? where it's fought?

Silent Master
how long this fight lasts? where it's fought?

Until it's over and in an neutral location big enough to hold the fight.

TheLordofMurder
Yes, it makes sense because Galactus needs a herald to do things he cannot. This is intrinsic to his character. He has limitations.

If you want to believe and accept that train of thought as logical, then go right ahead...

Galactus can empower far lesser beings to move FTL, but he simply cant move FTL himself...ok...lol; go right ahead and accept that as logical...

Wodenson
Galactus can fly at FTL speeds, sure.

Starscream M
Until it's over and in an neutral location big enough to hold the fight. Zoom wins then.

Silent Master
Zoom wins then.

Well, at least one person had the guts to take a stance.

Thank you.

TheLordofMurder
Galactus can fly at FTL speeds, sure.

Minus PIS, why shouldnt he be able to move as fast as he wants?

Its not like he has a "real" physical form as his true form is one of pure energy (as in that issue of the Silver Surfer where he takes his true form in a conversation with Eternity)....

He's not true a coporeal being thus he should be able to move as fast as he wants...

The only limiting factor on his speed is PIS; PIS is used over and over again in stories featuring the Big-G to make the stories interesting as, without it, virtually all stories featuring him would be over in a panel or two...

Starscream M
Well, at least one person had the guts to take a stance.

Thank you. and just to clarify, zoom would absolutely lose in the comics if he ever fought galactus.

but purely based on their powersets without PIS, I think Zoom can beat Galactus.

Wodenson
Minus PIS, why shouldnt he be able to move as fast as he wants?

Why should he?

Many beings can transform themselves into energy. The Stranger, the Watchers... Odin.

Galactus is a physical entity, not an abstract. He has a corporeal form.

In other words, the only limiting factor on Galactus' speed is how he has been portrayed in comics.

carver9
Honestly, are there any characters minus the Flashes, that have shown light speed reflexes or combat skill? I know that 90% of the characters on KMC can fly at light (in space) but I'm talking about "on panel" combat speed at light?

Starscream M
Honestly, are there any characters minus the Flashes, that have shown light speed reflexes or combat skill? I know that 90% of the characters on KMC can fly at light (in space) but I'm talking about "on panel" combat speed at light? superman

carver9
superman

By any chance, can you show me?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
You know what honestly baffles me? How people can honestly be arguing Zoom v. Galactus?

So what if he exists in his own personal timeline? Yes this makes him a threat on par with Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman but not to cosmic abstract levels.

I mean, if Ares was capable of getting to Nate Grey in Dark X-men when Nate pulled himself and Mimic out of sync with normal time, then why couldn't Galactus?

Seriously, Nate Grey pulled a Zoom and Ares just commented on the cleverness of the tactic before going ROFLSTOMP with the rest of the Dark X-men.

Nyan Cat
Galactus wins; because his power set is not dependant on physical speed.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nyan Cat
Galactus wins; because his power set is not dependant on physical speed. explain how he wins.

I'm sick and tired of people just posting "galactus wins...because he should"

explain why he wins.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
explain how he wins.

I'm sick and tired of people just posting "galactus wins...because he should"

explain why he wins.

Galactus shifts into Zoom's personal time line and is now facing a regular man in a garish costume? Cue Curbstomp.

Galactus has went to other realms and levels of existence under his own power and if Ares, a mere god, can do such a thing with an axe, then Galactus should be able to.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, are there any characters minus the Flashes, that have shown light speed reflexes or combat skill? I know that 90% of the characters on KMC can fly at light (in space) but I'm talking about "on panel" combat speed at light?

Wonder Woman.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman.

Are you referring to the Zoom fight? Her tagging him? What "combat feats does WW have that shows her fighting at "c"? I should make a thread regarding this but I already know bada will close it and I know what words he will say while closing the thread.

Starscream M
Are you referring to the Zoom fight? Her tagging him? What "combat feats does WW have that shows her fighting at "c"? I should make a thread regarding this but I already know bada will close it and I know what words he will say while closing the thread. there was a scan of her deflecting lasers coming at her from all sides simultaneously

carver9
there was a scan of her deflecting lasers coming at her from all sides simultaneously

That's not what I am asking. You know how Flash and Zoom combat at "c", does anyone else have those feats? Not Wonder Woman deflecting projectiles or Wolverine slapping cyclops optic blast out of the air along with lasers.

Just forget I asked.

Mindset
Zoom wins then. heh

MF DELPH
facepalm

Smh...

leonidas
you expected something else? sigh.....

Dum Dum Dugan
and just to clarify, zoom would absolutely lose in the comics if he ever fought galactus.

but purely based on their powersets without PIS, I think Zoom can beat Galactus.
You do realise he casually eats planets.......makes individual equal in power to superman with mere thought (silver surfer). Also most of the time when the hero "fight" him, it like us dealing with annoying ants at a picknick. We might leave the area we are at, to avoid the ants, but the ants did not truelly defeat us. We just choose to avoid the annocancy. That pretty much sums up the majoprity of the Hero "wins" against Galactus.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
You do realise he casually eats planets.......makes individual equal in power to superman with mere thought (silver surfer). Also most of the time when the hero "fight" him, it like us dealing with annoying ants at a picknick. We might leave the area we are at, to avoid the ants, but the ants did not truelly defeat us. We just choose to avoid the annocancy. That pretty much sums up the majoprity of the Hero "wins" against Galactus. thor drove him away. brb damaged him. thanos fell him.

they are not ants to him. they have shown to hurt/injure him.

also, galactus has demonstrated to be quite slow character...and going against the absolute fastest doesn't bode well for him, I'm afraid.

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
you expected something else? sigh..... explain how galactus wins.

I was asked to make this thread.

that doesnt excuse it uhuh.

Galactus stomps timewarp rapes zoom. End of fight.

Mindset
Bruce, you're retarded.

JakeTheBank
Are you referring to the Zoom fight? Her tagging him? What "combat feats does WW have that shows her fighting at "c"? I should make a thread regarding this but I already know bada will close it and I know what words he will say while closing the thread.

The Shattered God fight displayed FTL reflexes, imo. The attack came at her and a mortal in an omnidirection fashion and she some how moved and deflected the attack. She literally became a blur of motion and deflected in virtually every area instantaneously. Considering she actually had to move her body and not just the bracers to block the bolts, I'd say that was a FTL reflex feat.

You can't claim PIS on everything you don't like. If Galactus could do everything his heralds could, he wouldn't need them. The Surfer has been stated ON PANEL to have greater speed and navigational abilities than Galactus. Galactus employs herald so he doesnt have to waste his energy reserve dragging his abstract ass across the cosmos. and fyi he just warped himself from the sun to earth orbit in less than a second in the SS miniseries. he can do anything his heralds can, they are simply more effective them him in terms of energy use in fulfilling their roles

Many beings can transform themselves into energy. The Stranger, the Watchers... Odin.

Galactus is a physical entity, not an abstract. He has a corporeal form.
In other words, the only limiting factor on Galactus' speed is how he has been portrayed in comics. wrong on all accounts. G is puer energy and trascends reality, lower beings create an image ion their minds to accomodate his presence. this has been shown a dozen times over.

see above the energy conservation principle and his movement

explain how galactus wins. he uses a more powerful time warp than zoom to destroy him with a thought

Silent Master
Originally posted by 753
that doesnt excuse it uhuh.

Galactus stomps timewarp rapes zoom. End of fight.

It was the only way to get an answer.

Although most of Zoom's supporters are still refusing to take a stance.

quanchi112
It was the only way to get an answer.

Although most of Zoom's supporters are still refusing to take a stance. You saying other posters are refusing to take a stance is riddled with irony.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
You saying other posters are refusing to take a stance is riddled with irony.

I know huh. Kind of like what someone did in the Hulk vs Thanos fist fight thread.

confused

quanchi112
I know huh. Kind of like what someone did in the Hulk vs Thanos fist fight thread.

confused Who did that ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
There wasn't much to say in that thread carver.. everybody knew Thanos would crush him stick out tongue

leonidas
explain how galactus wins.

laughing out loud

why, so you or someone else can ignore it (like MANY have EXPLAINED why they think odin wins) and then say--"galactus has no on panel speed feats" to use as evidence?

i've said it before--these cries for 'proof' are S. T. U. P. I. D. why? because NO ONE IN MARVEL HAS A COMPARABLE POWERSET. it is utterly, and in all ways, impossible, for ANY character in marvel to PROVE capable of reacting to zoom or flash.

impossible.

so, if it is impossible, the cry for constant proof is......? yep. stupid.

fortunately, in place of proof, we have common sense. smile

also, we already know for a fact that galactus's senses are.... pretty good.

http://imageshack.us/f/182/doomfullgalactusrr7.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/464/doomfullgalactus1cx6.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/126/doomfullgalactus2db9.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/doomuniversalawarenessiy7.jpg/

if he can perceive every quiver of an atom, and realize it and understand it, his thought processing speed must be..... really good. and he had tp which is also a cute little pis tool as regards speed. so, i think g can perceive him, and actually attack him. and if he does zoom is obliterated.

all of that is is the height of absurdity though, unless of course you subscribe to the theory zoom can hit with quintillions of superman punches in a second, or, you know, hit with galaxy-busting force. no expression

but, you see, despite all that, someone will say everyone says galactus wins because he's a cosmic, and someone else will say he wins because there is no proof he can react. laughing out loud

so, what's the point?

SasuOna
Galactus shouldn't be able to perceive Zoom at least not until he makes his presence known to him and even then its unlikely he could be able to follow his movements.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SasuOna
Galactus shouldn't be able to perceive Zoom at least not until he makes his presence known to him and even then its unlikely he could be able to follow his movements. Then how did WW ?

JakeTheBank
I lose more faith in humanity every time I read posts in a Zoom vs. thread.

Naija boy
lol a million times at this thread and others like it

Silent Master
Galactus shouldn't be able to perceive Zoom at least not until he makes his presence known to him and even then its unlikely he could be able to follow his movements.

So who wins?

Galactus shouldn't be able to perceive Zoom at least not until he makes his presence known to him and even then its unlikely he could be able to follow his movements. G perceives the present, the past and the future at once (even the SS perceives the future), other dimensions and universes too, so his sense should penetrate zoom's time bubble

MF DELPH
Smh...

SasuOna
Originally posted by 753
G perceives the present, the past and the future at once (even the SS perceives the future), other dimensions and universes too, so his sense should penetrate zoom's time bubble

So when Galactus gets hit or attacked by anything those attacks are from outside time or just his perception?

Mindset
So when Galactus gets hit or attacked by anything those attacks are from outside time or just his perception? PIS/CIS

It's a comic.

Same reason Genis was still getting hit even though his CA was off the charts.

So when Galactus gets hit or attacked by anything those attacks are from outside time or just his perception? he is not completely omniscient, but he should obviously perceive zoom. some of the events like you listed are just PIS or CIS of some kind of another. others involve beings whose attacks are powerful enough that he cant just evade while engaging, despite his cosmic awareness.

leonidas
Originally posted by 753
he is not completely omniscient, but he should obviously perceive zoom. some of the events like you listed are just PIS or CIS of some kind of another. others involve beings whose attacks are powerful enough that he cant just evade while engaging, despite his cosmic awareness.

you and mindset stop being silly--pis/cis only applies to zoom.

fools. no expression

leonidas
So when Galactus gets hit or attacked by anything those attacks are from outside time or just his perception?

so when zoom gets hit it's because he's too slow to get out of the way?

Mindset
I always forget that. sad

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset
I always forget that. sad

s'ok. you still have your rage.

(i just friggin cracked myself up!)

Newjak
This thread made it past page 1 shock

BullwinkleMoose
Originally posted by leonidas

i've said it before--these cries for 'proof' are S. T. U. P. I. D. why? because NO ONE IN MARVEL HAS A COMPARABLE POWERSET. it is utterly, and in all ways, impossible, for ANY character in marvel to PROVE capable of reacting to zoom or flash.

Squirrel Girl's Squirrel Agility is far beyond Zoom's powerset and would never get hit by Zoom

leonidas
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl's Squirrel Agility is far beyond Zoom's powerset and would never get hit by Zoom

here endeth the thread. no expression

Originally posted by Newjak
This thread made it past page 1 shock would you like to bet it'll make it past 30?

Naija boy
Originally posted by 753
would you like to bet it'll make it past 30?

Im calling it at hopefully 20 max.lol (though i may be given certain posters too much credit regarding common sense)

Mindset
Actually, the more I think about it Zoom wins.

Originally posted by Mindset
Actually, the more I think about it Zoom wins. what made you see the light?

Mindset
Bruce, he has made a compelling argument.

that he did

carver9
The Shattered God fight displayed FTL reflexes, imo. The attack came at her and a mortal in an omnidirection fashion and she some how moved and deflected the attack. She literally became a blur of motion and deflected in virtually every area instantaneously. Considering she actually had to move her body and not just the bracers to block the bolts, I'd say that was a FTL reflex feat.

No, just no Jake.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sorry Galactus, my bad. snicker

Oh, and Zoom wins. Galactus can't react to that level of speed, nor he can withstand the onslaught of damage that Zoom would unleash in an instant. innuendur

Space M ummy
Originally posted by 753
what made you see the light?

I'm guessing hallucinogenic mushrooms.

The power cosmic doesn't really HAVE any practical limitations, and galactus in character has not been shy about unleashing attacks that obliterated worlds and star systems when he's pissed off.

How does Zoom avoid massive, omnidirectional, world busting attacks? he can't. no matter how fast he is. how does he deal with the oxygen suddenly turning into antimatter and annihilating him? He can't.

Defensively, Galactus could not be touched if he didn't wish to be.
Remember surfer has displayed invisibility, intangibility, size manipulation down to the submicroscopic level, etc. An early issue of FF had him turning into a giant ball of fire that would have vaporized the Thing. How does Zoom punch something a million times that he can't hit?

unless he's written by an idiot galactus wins every fight here.

Originally posted by Space M ummy
I'm guessing hallucinogenic mushrooms.

The power cosmic doesn't really HAVE any practical limitations, and galactus in character has not been shy about unleashing attacks that obliterated worlds and star systems when he's pissed off.

How does Zoom avoid massive, omnidirectional, world busting attacks? he can't. no matter how fast he is. how does he deal whttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gifith the oxygen suddenly turning into antimatter and annihilating him? He can't.

Defensively, Galactus could not be touched if he didn't wish to be.
Remember surfer has displayed invisibility, intangibility, size manipulation down to the submicroscopic level, etc. An early issue of FF had him turning into a giant ball of fire that would have vaporized the Thing. How does Zoom punch something a million times that he can't hit?

unless he's written by an idiot galactus wins every fight here. we dont need to invoke surfer's feats here. G stepped into another dimension to dodge tyrant's onslaught. not that he'd need that here, he could stand there and ignore zoom until he dies off of natural causes

Space M ummy
Originally posted by 753
we dont need to invoke surfer's feats here. G stepped into another dimension to dodge tyrant's onslaught. not that he'd need that here, he could stand there and ignore zoom until he dies off of natural causes

True

JakeTheBank
No, just no Jake.

Yeah, it's FTL. Deal with it, brah.

bbrem123
galactus wouldnt even acknowledge zoom

why is this still even open???

carver9
Yeah, it's FTL. Deal with it, brah.

I agree, it is FTL but it is also a OTS (one time showing). That's a high end feat for her and it contradicts every other showing she has had. I admit, out of "all" of the Heralds, she has the best reflexes and the best showings with her reflex. What I don't agree with is her combating at light.

I give you your props though, that's a legitament feat but its also a contradictory feat as well.

Back on topic, hell, I don't even know what the topic is anymore in this thread sad.

Bouboumaster
It's a spite/overkill in Galactus favor.

Harbinger
It's time to ask this question:

Who doesn't KMC Zoom beat?

Mindset
Doom and Kyle.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger

This will be lulz worthy provided someone actually states who they feel he cannot beat.

Who doesn't KMC Zoom beat? KMC Flash.

Cogito

Batkick, Squirrel Girl, Mount Thanos...

JakeTheBank
Actually, someone make a "Who Can Defeat CISless Zoom" thread. It will be, if nothing else, entertaining.

Harbinger
Originally posted by 753
KMC Flash. KMC Flash is puss.

Actually, someone make a "Who Can Defeat CISless Zoom" thread. It will be, if nothing else, entertaining. I think I have... either that or a "what is the strongest being zoom can beat?" one

CosmicComet
This will be lulz worthy provided someone actually states who they feel he cannot beat.

Someone who's large enough to encompass reality altogether. No way any kinda speed will be out of their ability to perceive.

So I guess some omnipotent.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/awecraz.gif

Naija boy
Originally posted by 753
KMC Flash.

Nah, KMC flash actually loses. Uriel whatever his name is version of flash however wins by speedforce barrier breaking (what?) and moving at the universal absolute limit of speed thereby transcending time....and he will tell you this is all supported on panel.
no expression

JakeTheBank
I'd figured the big omnipotents would be clear victors such as TOAA, Presence, LT, etc. But does it really require true omnipotence or close to it to beat CISless Zoom?

Harbinger
Given the logic on this thread, if you:

A. Have a corporeal body
B. Don't have any FTL speed feats

You lose to KMC Zoom. So that leaves abstracts, and.......who else, exactly?

JakeTheBank
My soul weeps.

CosmicComet
Where is the proof that Scathan can react to Zoom?

I want proof.

It would be so one-sided that Scathan would have no choice but to approve of it happening out of the honesty in his heart.

uhuh

Ambient
I blame Galan007 for all this, for making such an awesome respect thread of Zoom yes .. A shame..

Mindset
I blame him for being such a tosser.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, f*ck Galan. ahah

Ambient
That A**hole!

Simbon
Originally posted by Ambient
I blame Galan007 for all this, for making such an awesome respect thread of Zoom yes .. A shame..

You can blame Galan, but don't blame his respect thread -- nothing on there indicates that Zoom can do what people say he can.

Silent Master

So, who wins?

Batman-Prime
Galactus wins, easy. He won't feel Zooms punches for some time. Then notice him, stop the time or doing an omni-blast for the easy win. He might teleport Zoom into his palm and squeeze him, just for the lulz. Or he makes him his new herald big grin.

Dum Dum Dugan
thor drove him away. brb damaged him. thanos fell him.

they are not ants to him. they have shown to hurt/injure him.

also, galactus has demonstrated to be quite slow character...and going against the absolute fastest doesn't bode well for him, I'm afraid.
That is the equilivilent of a bee driving us away. I out side eating and a bee bothers me, I go in side. Bee got me to leave, but there no way in hell it could beat me if I wanted to kill it. Same thing here. Yea a bee could sting me, and it hurt, again does not mean it could beat me. Yea when thanos had the infinity guanlet, how that relevent here?

A bee and even an ant can hurt you, does not mean there any threat. SO yes they are very much ants to him or bees.

thats because your ignorant and dont read comics. Dude travel across the universe in mere seconds.......

Silent Master
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Galactus wins, easy. He won't feel Zooms punches for some time. Then notice him, stop the time or doing an omni-blast for the easy win. He might teleport Zoom into his palm and squeeze him, just for the lulz. Or he makes him his new herald big grin.

On what feats do you base Galactus not feeling Zoom's punches?

Uriel005
Galactus is going to break zooms face in without some kind of hefty buffs to zoom and a giant nerfbat beating galactus in the face assuming Galactus is actually going to live up to his name. However I've heard Galactus is going back to being an equal to eternity from some ppl here as I haven't really been following him because his showings just got too dissappointing for me to keep following so I'll take their word for it and say that he's back to being to top dog in purplish/pink armor. Bentley's going to be bent out of shape now that his boy kang doesn't have the title anymore.

shifty

Utrigita
On what feats do you base Galactus not feeling Zoom's punches?

What would be enough?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Utrigita
What would be enough?

That's what I'm trying to find out.

Space M ummy
Actually, someone make a "Who Can Defeat CISless Zoom" thread. It will be, if nothing else, entertaining.

Aquarian.

zopzop
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Aquarian.

OWNED! LOL nice one! Happy Dance

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Galactus shifts into Zoom's personal time line and is now facing a regular man in a garish costume? Cue Curbstomp.

Galactus has went to other realms and levels of existence under his own power and if Ares, a mere god, can do such a thing with an axe, then Galactus should be able to.

I notice that this and my previous post concerning this was just ignored by the Zoom side.

Space M ummy
I notice that this and my previous post concerning this was just ignored by the Zoom side.

eh, I mentioned a long time ago in another thread that surfer's been shown to be able to manipulate time to a degree before (traveling back and forth, across it (whatever that means), rolling back his perception of it) so I can't imagine Galactus having any difficulty in this area at all.

Silent Master
I wonder why certain members of the Zoom side are avoiding this thread?

SasuOna
Zoom punching Galactus would be like unamped Odin punching Galactus hes not going to feel it unless hes weak as hell.

Silent Master
Zoom punching Galactus would be like unamped Odin punching Galactus hes not going to feel it unless hes weak as hell.

Based on what Galactus feats?

TheLordofMurder
I wonder why certain members of the Zoom side are avoiding this thread?

Beacuse they, as well as anyone with half a functioning brain, knows that (sans PIS) Zoom has no prayer against Galactus; its common sense...

And the weak argument that Zoom is too fast for the Big-G carries no weight and crumbles in the face of a true rebuttal (as has already transpired in this thread)...

Simbon
Beacuse they, as well as anyone with half a functioning brain, knows that (sans PIS) Zoom has no prayer against Galactus; its common sense...

And the weak argument that Zoom is too fast for the Big-G carries no weight and crumbles in the face of a true rebuttal (as has already transpired in this thread)...

No "true rebuttal" was given -- if Zoom can do what his supporters say he can do, then Galactus loses. Smarter zoom supporters like Galan know it is idiotic to postulate such a scenario, but also know that, once that is taken off the table, Zoom's projected wins against less powerful opponents also come into question, since these projected wins have no basis in Zoom's on-panel performances. That's why they don't respond.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Simbon
No "true rebuttal" was given -- if Zoom can do what his supporters say he can do, then Galactus loses. Smarter zoom supporters like Galan know it is idiotic to postulate such a scenario, but also know that, once that is taken off the table, Zoom's projected wins against less powerful opponents also come into question, since these projected wins have no basis in Zoom's on-panel performances. That's why they don't respond.

If Zoom can do what his supporters say, then he still gets spite stomped sans PIS; Galactus can replicate any ability/feat that Zoom can to an extent that is beyond Zoom...

Galactus can instantly neutralize any and every advantage Zoom has going for him and crush him utterly...

Zoom has no prayer against a PIS'less Galactus...

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Simbon

Pointing out that a God, who is barely Herald level, is most certainly not Skyfather level and is definitely not Galactus level, and who also doesn't really use magic or have aptitude for it, can enter a time space out of sync under his own power and then pointing out Galactus' ability to also travel to other realms/dimensions/levels of reality and could replicate this, isn't a rebuttal?

Zoom may be impressive, but he's just a baseline human when you're actually in the timeline/time space he inhabits.

I mean, in the Zoom v. Odin thread they specifically outline Odin not being able to use any kind of Time Manipulation because it'd make the thread an instant stomp in Odin's favor.

zopzop
Zoom supporters should understand, Zoom at best is a high herald or low trans tier being. That's it. Can Zoom beat characters in the upper trans to lower skyfather tier? Yes, if they can't counter his time tricks. That's about it. Anything higher than that and he stands no chance.

Silent Master
If Zoom can do what his supporters say, then he still gets spite stomped sans PIS; Galactus can replicate any ability/feat that Zoom can to an extent that is beyond Zoom...

Galactus can instantly neutralize any and every advantage Zoom has going for him and crush him utterly...

Zoom has no prayer against a PIS'less Galactus...

According to the Zoom supporters numbers, Zoom can throw trillions upon trillions of galaxy+ level punches in the first second, Galactus would never get the chance to replicate Zoom's feats.

Simbon
Pointing out that a God, who is barely Herald level, is most certainly not Skyfather level and is definitely not Galactus level, and who also doesn't really use magic or have aptitude for it, can enter a time space out of sync under his own power and then pointing out Galactus' ability to also travel to other realms/dimensions/levels of reality and could replicate this, isn't a rebuttal?

Zoom may be impressive, but he's just a baseline human when you're actually in the timeline/time space he inhabits.

I mean, in the Zoom v. Odin thread they specifically outline Odin not being able to use any kind of Time Manipulation because it'd make the thread an instant stomp in Odin's favor.

Don't get me wrong -- I think it's silly to say Zoom beats Galactus. But I also think that the claims made on behalf of fantasy-zoom were never really rebutted. Yes, Galactus can shift to other dimensions, teleport galaxies, and blast people through space and time with an optic blast (he can even overpower someone like Hyperstorm, who has fantastic time manipulation abilities); but his reaction times have consistently been portrayed as being quite slow, and if Zoom can land literally millions or billions of planet destroying punches on him before he could react, this would work. But this is a version of the Zoom character that doesn't exist, even without CIS, since it's not clear that these two things (tons of punches and massively powered punches) can be combined, or even if they aren't just hyperbole.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>