Galen Marek & Darth Vader vs Rahm Kota & Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Battle takes place on Bespin.

Lord Lucien
I think Mace could take either of them, while Kota get's KO'd by either of them. If he goes down fast enough, Mace will not stand up to a double team of Vader and Marek.

Especially if it's Jedi Marek.

ares834
Team 1 every time. Kota is the weak link here effortlessly dispatched by either of team 1. Furthermore, I would argue a LS Starkiller would be able to take on Windu.

Lord Lucien
Hella easier time with it without Mr. Vaapad superconducting his Dark ass all the time.

bayhunter12
I believe Windu could dispose of Vader rather quickly. However Kota would likely not hold up to Marek for any length of time long enough for Windu to defeat Vader.

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
Team 1 every time. Kota is the weak link here effortlessly dispatched by either of team 1.

Agreed. If it's LS Marek, then the fight goes to them quite easily, if it's DS Marek, it's harder but it's still a two-on-one beatdown by very powerful foes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.