Who should STAY DEAD and who should BE ALIVE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Characters that have overstayed their welcome and should now just stay dead with no possibility of return. To start it off...

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/soapbox/images/0905/hood.jpg

good for a while...but he needs to be gone now.

Who I think should have never died. : http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1225569-goodbye_super.jpg

Im liking kid Loki but that wasnt the way Loki shouldve gone.

Post whoever u think deserves to be on here. Either both or individually.

Bouboumaster
Captain America should have stay dead

Hercules should have nerver died

Q99
Originally posted by Damborgson

Im liking kid Loki but that wasnt the way Loki shouldve gone.

Kid Loki is the Loki I've always wanted, because 'trickster' doesn't mean 'evil,' and Loki's been predictably evil for too long.

JakeTheBank
Jean-Paul Valley should have never died.

Mar-Vell should be revived.

Bucky better not die again.

That is all.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
Kid Loki is the Loki I've always wanted, because 'trickster' doesn't mean 'evil,' and Loki's been predictably evil for too long. Yeah I like Kid Loki 2. I think Journey into the mystery is excellent. But that is not the way Loki should have gone down. It seemed like stupid shock value from Bendis instead of anything meaningful. Gillen did a good job explaining it though.

Simbon
This isn't really an "alive" thing, but I would like to see more of some golden age villains where they are treated as threats, but still have that golden-age goofiness. Goom is a prime example -- an awesome character who only shows up now to do an embarrasing cameo, when before he could levitate cities into space, disintegrate mountains, and laugh maniacally better than pretty much anyone.

Also: Time-traveling villains. I want Zarrko alive and causing mayhem; I want to see the Future-Man back and updated; and I want Karzz the Conqueror to finally appear in an actual comic book.

Bentley
Bucky should live, Sentry should stay dead -they can bring the Sentry character back, but not Bob Reynolds, that character has next to zero empathy-.

I'm torn about the final fate of the Scarlet Witch, I think of her as one of the Avengers mainstays and Pietro's most important connection, but she has been crapped over way too much.

Johnny Storm obviously needs to come back. So does Immortus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.