Rune King Thor, Surfer (Keeper), & Sentry vs ZH Parallax, Monarch, & Superman-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Each character in their most powerful incarnation.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
This is unholy spite against King Thor.

Even if you bump KT to Rune King Thor, per your OP, he has to fight:

Zero Hour Parallax (who is going to obliterate him)
Monarch
Guardian Amped Prime

JakeTheBank
The edit is a valiant attempt, but I really think ZH Parallax is too much for the opposing team. Sentry is sorely out of his element here, even with the Void. What are some of Keeper's feats?

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Sentry is sorely out of his element here, even with the Void. I disagree...remember what he did to MM

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
I disagree...remember what he did to MM

And ZH Hal would have kicked his ass even worse in that issue. Hal's entropic energies would probably waste Sentry and in the highly unlikely event he comes back or survives, he can just be BFRed. In comparison to RKT and even a high end Silver Surfer, Sentry doesn't hold his weight as well as his teammates do.

Heck, even watered down versions of Parallax are superior to Sentry. I'd wager most of the Parallax incarnations under Johns' would get a majority over him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
And ZH Hal would have kicked his ass even worse in that issue. Hal's entropic energies would probably waste Sentry and in the highly unlikely event he comes back or survives, he can just be BFRed. In comparison to RKT and even a high end Silver Surfer, Sentry doesn't hold his weight as well as his teammates do. but ZH Hal would have his hands full dealing with RKT

Sentry (with Void) unchecked can poses issues for SBP

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
but ZH Hal would have his hands full dealing with RKT

Sentry (with Void) unchecked can poses issues for SBP

No, I don't think so. I would give ZH Parallax the majority over Odin as well, who while < RKT in implied power, certainly has a bunch of feats to stand on his own. ZH Parallax was significantly beyond skyfather level in that arc.

Sentry with Void could hang with Prime from IC/SCW/Lo3W, but I don't think he would be an overt threat to GA Prime. The best thing Sentry has going for him is his "unkillable" ability, and even then, that doesn't make him unbeatable.

Nihilist
Lol at team ones line up

Team 2 stomp

Harbinger
Zero Hour Parallax solos.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Harbinger
Zero Hour Parallax solos. basically my thinking. ZH could spit in sentry's direction and obliterate him ...

iceman24567
What is this shit? Hal wins by himself every time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.